32 year old guy who lives with my wife and kids in a nudist community here, ask me anything. Also general nudism thread

32 year old guy who lives with my wife and kids in a nudist community here, ask me anything. Also general nudism thread.

>Don't post anything that violates Sup Forums rules or the law

Shoes most of the time? Climate where you live?

what the fuck

Boners yo. I would sproing pretty much constantly.

what do you do about random boners. Particularly the young guys, they must be walking around with constant wood

Is this normal?

Legit question, what's the outlook on sexual activity in the community?

Please, not this dumb bullshit again you faggot. Put some clothes on your kids and stop being a fucking pedophile.

I usually wear shoes. It's pretty warm here year round, but clothes do become more common in the dead of winter.

Thank you for the question.

Nice get. They'd become less common after you became accustomed to the nudity. You're expected to cover them though. Not because they are unnatural, but just because it's seen as polite.

See above.

That art style looks weird, but otherwise yeah.

I would like to know this too, obviously younger teens would have nothing to conceal themselves when a hot chick walks by.

As long as your dong is long enough it's okay - she'll probably check you out and let you take her homd

People are generally conservative about. Nothing sexual in public, and sex before marriage is kind of taboo. The marriage thing is mostly family related. "Raising kids in a broken home is bad for them, so have your shit together first."

Here's a (You)

I've always had the idea a percentage are perverts that wanna see kids naked, can you confirm this?

Cover them with like, your hand? You might as well just keep stroking at that point. Fire at will.

>I've always had the idea a percentage are perverts that wanna see kids naked, can you confirm this?

Yes, though I only let my kids see me when I know I've got time to ejaculate in front of them.

Any other questions?

Nobody in the community is a registered sex offender, but we get tourists. I imagine there are bad people out there, but we rarely have issues here.

With a towel. You're expected to carry one around.

Take your pedo fantasies elsewhere, retard.

>Take your pedo fantasies elsewhere, retard.

You're the one showing yourself to kids and checking them out, you autistic faggot. You should be fucking arrested. Or have your head blown off your shoulders.

6edgy3me

These threads are always hilarious with all these muricans incapable of comprehending non-sexual nudity

What did you have for lunch today?

>You're such a pedo that I'm going to pretend to be you and make pedophiliac remarks!

Sorry this isn't your safe space where everyone agrees with your ideas. You don't have to be a dick about it though.

I'm actually American, but I get your point.

Just ordered a pizza. My kids were at school so I didn't have to bother eating healthy to make a good example.

laying the tovel on the boner is consider unpolite?

Greentexting me and rewording my argument doesn't make the original statement untrue.

Do you go out into places where everyone else is clothed? If so, do you go there naked?

It's polite to cover yourself.

The community here is clothing optional. I leave a lot though and I wear clothes when they aren't optional.

Bump

What do you do for a living?

I work in IT, but I do a lot of onsite jobs as well. I work mostly in the community, so I can't complain much.

I've been a naturist for some time. I feel comfortable with it. Nude beaches where I live. But the people there...you have to leave them alone and they will leave you alone. I've experienced a lot of...weirdos who come to these areas. How do you deal with that or do you experience that?

Also thanks for the answer here:

Do you like looking at young titties?

Do most women in a nudist community shave, or not?

Are there a lot of teenagers that go nude orrrrr is it mostly just the parents and old fags?

Not OP. Where I am there are a lot of young hippies. Still mostly old people.

have you experienced some weirdos?

If we get visitors who seem like they have bad intentions, they are asked to leave. We have a good community vibe here though, so people are usually pretty friendly.

I don't check out other girls because I'm married. I've noticed a few women my age were attractive, but I've never thought their breasts were a major part of it.

The majority here do, but it's not uncommon to see someone who isn't.

It's clothing optional, so kids decide. A lot of them dress more frequently around the start of puberty, but that stage doesn't last long. My oldest is nine so I don't have much personal experience with that.

show us your kids on beach

Fuck off pedo

kys

it's mostly families here, so the teenagers are usually family nudists.

Not very often. Usually the only issues are staring or taking unwarranted pictures. That is rare though, and they are kicked out for it.

Can't. That's against Sup Forums rules, and I'm sure there are people here who would exploit the pictures as well.

Hmm a lot of kids when they go through puberty cover up a bit. Often they get relaxed about it but some don't get over it and they cover up more permanently. But bay area california is more liberal and kind to people about this sort if thing and it isn't too taboo. Do you see your kids still being naturists when they are 20?

Maybe. I haven't seen any indicator that they dislike it, but they are still young.

Hmm it isn't for everyone. I enjoy though. Also, I think the main difference between our experiences has been family area vs. non-family. That might be why I keep getting men bugging me. Emphasis on MEN....

What are your thoughts on naturism or nudism as treatment for thinking about sex too often. Sorry, I know that isn't a medical term or anything, but I'm pretty interested in living this way as a way of healing the mind and becoming comfortable in my own skin

so im supposed to carry a towel around with me until i stop getting random boners? I mean im 23 and still get them from time to time. do you just get immune to unintentional boners?

I personally can't get hard unless I am watching a kangaroo fucking a pig.

I think pretty much everyone is expeted to carry a towel. This is also useful to it so you don't get ass sweat everywhere, but I am no naturist so I might be wrong.

You mostly use the towel when sitting down somewhere. Or because you believe in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Well, it's a nice lifestyle to live if you already feel comfortable, but it might be strange to competely transition to a nudist lifestyle for you. You can try it, but the road might be bumpy.

You are supposed to carry them around to sit on, the coverage thing is just convenient.

Sorry for the show reply. Daughter is being needy.

I've seen you before doing the ama. I thought of a good one.

What is the most inappropriate boner you've ever gotten in the community where other people might have seen? Like taking a big 'ol bite our of a burger and 'sproing', or involuntary pop-up when 15 yr old bends over, or what?

Failing anything funny or important on your part I will accept most inappropriate boner you've seen sprung.

Would it be weird if I jizz on people?

Technically i'm not sure just nudity without sexual undertones violates the rules. Like you wouldn't be able to show that nirvana cd case otherwise.
Maybe it has to be "art"

Hah, "needy"

So all of you look like your going to the beach all the time but you forgot your swimwear but remembered flipflops. to be honest id be down with that. how does it affect relationships when everyone can see everything most of the time. is there anything to mention about homosexuals?

non sexual underage nudity is a gray area entirely dependent on the intent of the person possessing it
>no intent to fap to it or provide it to others for them to fap to it = legal
>intent to fap to it or providing it for others to fap to = illegal
generally the mods go on the side of caution and delete all nn posts, sometimes with a warning, sometimes with a ban

I don't really get them awkwardly anymore. Only thing that really pops up in my mind as funny was last year when my oldest son (eight at the time) got one while wrestling with a girl, and he didn't understand why some older boys were joking about it.

You likely wouldn't get the chance.

I've seen nudist pics of kids deleted before, so I don't think I want to take that chance.

She's three and wants me to look at her drawing every two seconds. I'm not being neglectful.

Sex isn't nudity, so people can be intimate still. You can be more "choosy" I guess, but eh. We don't have anyone living here that is openly gay as far as I know, but nobody here seems to have any beef with gays.

>no intent

wat kind of activities are set up by the community? is there ever any added risk, lets say sports or maybe a bbq, where ppl are advised to wear clothes?

We have bbqs, campfires, watch parties, etc. Some parents help put together sports events for kids, but adults don't participate.

but do u hav to wear clothes, as kids, in order to participate?

I don't wear clothes, but sone kids wear protective gear for some sports. We don't have any events that require clothing, we just wear them if necessary.

like wat only the really important stuff like, cups, knee pad, helmets... etc. I would think wearing a full outfit would be more practical. also how large (not sure if this question has been answered) is your community?

Family photo?

Depends on the parents. They tell their kids how "protected" they should be. And it's 300+ people.

See

post wife

that's pretty small. based on your previous answer,that the adults dont really have community events, does that mean you guys all know each other but are somewat ant social. keep the answers coming. we are keeping this thread alive.

srry about the grammar.

I like being married, sorry.

We go out drinking and have movie nights and shit, but we are adults and do have to work. We hang out privately, but we don't have parties all day every day.

I didn't even think about that! so you guys mostly work in the outside world 5 to 9? how does that look like. Im not asking for a paragraph but wat is the general routine for people after work?

Kek. Some people work in the community, some work outside. It's the same with kids and school. Here. I usually get off before the kids get home and I clean house a bit, then have family time. Then dinner (which will be ready in under twenty minutes, so I won't be here long) and usually leisure time afterwards. Right now I'm trying to type on my tablet while my kids watch cartoons. Probably going to help them with homework after dinner, then baths, cartoons, and bed.

fantastic! get on with your life. thank you for the insightful answers! i understand this may come off as sarcastic considering the bitch ass 14 year olds on Sup Forums. but honest thanks again. have a nice afternoon.

No problem. I need to go help set the table, but I might be back after the kids are ready for bed. How much time I'll have is pretty dependent on how many baths I have to give. I have to shower too, but I might end up killing two birds with one stone there.

who you gonna shower with? how long does it take for you to take a shower to warrant taking a shower with someone else?

Probably one of my kids. Younger ones can have tantrums if they want to wash with mommy or daddy and we say no, so it's easier to just allow it. It probably saves like twenty minutes as well, so I just go with it.

Copypasta.

wut?

fair enough cya. i wont be one while you are ever again so best wishes my nigga

I think some another user was pretending to be him and answered that. Check the other replies to the question.

pics?

do you have a school or a police station in the area? (if yes are the cops naked too?)
is the community a seperated village or inside another town?