ITT post girls you know and other anons say what they would do to them

ITT post girls you know and other anons say what they would do to them.

right.

fuck that mouth while holding her pretty head, while stripping her off would be a good start

Pin her ankles behind her ears and fuck her pussy till she goes limp. Then flip her over and cum on her back

Edging to my cousins...pick one and tell me what you'd do for moar

right, drug drink, take home, explore her body before fucking

anything for my sister?

sister

friend of mine, any thoughts?

Hnnng moar

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

titwank slap face with cock, have her choke on it then fuck from behind

wank over her face while she sleeps with mouth open then shove it in when she wakes up til she makes it hard again, then fuck all night

Push her up against her mirror, pull down her panties and slowly push my hard cock into her tight ass as she gasps and squirms trying to make it hurt less. Turn around, push her to the floor, my dick still inside her. The weight of me falling on her knocks the breath out of her as I lay on her and fuck her hard, filling her ass up with my dick and cum

totally out of it, grope and feel her through her clothing, taking plenty of pics as i undress and feel, rubbing my cock over her lips

this slut

this bubble butt slut

girl from shop downstairs

Find her drunk walking around looking for her way home in a park at night. Take her into the bushes and use her mouth like a flesh light, drool and pre cum running down her chin onto her tits as I push the head of my cock against her left cheek making it bulge as I cum

gf

Tazer her until shes unconscious on the floor. Take her into a store room and hang her upside down, her mouth at my dick level. Her mouth fallen open, I thrust my hard cock up inside her mouth and throat. Throat fuck her while playing with her pussy her until I cum hard.
Take her down, hog tie her from the ceiling, wait a bit then swap between fucking her pussy and and ass until I cum deep in her bruised and ripped pussy.

undo her bra reveal those fine titties, give them a good suck rub cock over hard nipples, give a little titfuck, rub her panties up against her pussy give it a good feel, finger through them before sliding them off

looks a kinky slut that i'd fuck hard and wild

Rape, murder, rapeĀ², cut genitals and put them on display above my fireplace. Call her Jenny all along.

I'd sit naked on the sofa and stroke my dick as she strips for me. Then I'd have her sit on my face and suck my dick. I'd fuck her in the ass after that until I was about to cum, but make sure I pulled out in time to shoot my load on her face and have her lick my cock clean.

Break her back. As shes laying on the floor crying in shock, put her in my car and take her to a cabin in the woods. Take off all her clothes and brutally fuck her for a week filling and covering her in my cum, then break her neck and dump her body

What would you do to the slut

definitely needs throatfucking, while grabbing her tits
oh yeah grab that head and fuck her mouth good, is definitely the way forward

once her panties are soaked, take them off, into pocket for later use, turn her over open her cheeks look at that nice asshole, spread pussy, rub cock between those lips, she needs fucking

fuck down her throat hearing her choking on it feels so good, squeezing her tits, she needs to ride me, show how much she needs cock, while grab her ass, watch her tits as this horny slut bounces

I'd chain her down on my bed and just repeatedly rape her for a week. All her holes would get abused and filled with my cum.

slip into her pussy watch it disappear into her tight hole, feels good, start fucking it nice, fingering her ass holding it open, giving her ass a slap

we're staying at the same hostel in Prague. After a few too many drinks one night she asks me to walk her back to the place. We make out for a while and she blows me, it's a terrible blowjob but I cum anyway, a little of it spilling out of her mouth onto her tits. When she wakes up she's tied to the bed and three russian guys are jacking off onto her body while a fourth one is pumping her full of cum raw dog.

Gently stroke her hair.

Let her suck my cock for a while as I finger her. Then fuck her hard and make her suck me again and taste her own juices as she stares up lovingly at me. Cum on her face and say "You're welcome" after she thanks me.

mmm watch her bounce away moaning like a cheap whore, then grab her and bend her over fuck her deep from behind, that nice ass pointed up

more of her

all i've got

as she sucked me back to hardness, swallowing that first load of cum i'd tell her how i was gonna fuck her pushing her legs back and exposing her pussy, fingering it as she sucked

would pound the hell out of her from behind pulling back her hair, but i'd save up my cum ready to shoot deep into her mouth right down her throat to swim deep into her belly
hot, i'd fuck in a heartbeat

no one is interested?

cute, I would fuck that cute little mouth of her until she gag while looking up at me with teary eyes. got more ? how old ? who is she to you ?

My nerdy wife.

anyone? I'll do replies for replies

once back to hardness i'd stick my soaked fingers in her mouth, and my cock pushing inside her nice tight pussy, i'd look at her as her face was still covered in droplets of my cum from before, start fucking her, pinching her nipples to hardness, a hand grabbing her ass

I would smash her face violently with a baseball bat. Then I would rip her clothes off, and rape her half dead body. Then when I'm about to cum, I'll shove my cock down her bleeding throat and blast my load down her windpipe.

Any takers?

Fuck her in the ass as she reads out cards against humanity.

Nice, is she your sister ?
I would then put her down and fuck her probably tight little pussy hard while fingering her ass, she would cry and try to squirm away but eventually, I would get out of her cunt and cum on her cute face.

plough left in the ass as she sucked on friends tit and fingered her cunt

I would nut on her glasses and send the pictures to her family