Anybody got a good pickup line for Tinder...

Anybody got a good pickup line for Tinder? This bitch is named Hannah and I need something mildy inappropriate and funny. No incest or bestiality this time guys

Other urls found in this thread:

collegehumor.com/post/7019825/15-smooth-pickup-lines-from-tinder-greats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you looking fine wanna get in my van?

Or you can say You looking fine wanna a fuck my ass until it seeps shit while holding midgets in the air and violently strangling your cat?

wtf is that shit?

the best pickup line there is thats what it is

Bump

i have a kitten.
would you like to see my kitten?

bitches love kittens

if you don't have a kitten, you should definitely invest in a kitten

I said mildly inappropriate

THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE

that was shit heres one you have a kitten? wanna fuck the shit out of it?

Genuinely pretty good OP, go for this one

NO IM NOT DOING THAT

Thank you i invested alot of time in that pick up line.

I prefer my women like my coffee, full of cream.

collegehumor.com/post/7019825/15-smooth-pickup-lines-from-tinder-greats

shit heres one i prefer my women like my kittens fucked the shit out of

you come here often cause... I LIKE FUCKING DEAD PEOPLE

>guaranteed to make her thirsty

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

IM NOT DOING THAT EITHER

rolling for no fucking reason

I'm going to bury my dick in that ass so far! Whoever pulls it out will be crowned King Arthur

Do you ever take your tampons out when you're changing them and suck on them?

Post her response.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT MILDLY INAPPROPRIATE

how many planets are there?
> idk 7?
well there is about to be one less because I'm going to destroy Uranus

Mildly.....

But I like my coffee black :/