South Park

Futurama

Mr Robot

Sup Forums has a shitty taste for TV.

These were the only great ones.

Sarah Lynn?

gomorrah

yes

This is the greatest show of all time according to a lot of people. I've never seen it, what makes it so special?

Bryan Fuller's Hannibal. Duh

>gotham
>trailer park boys
>peaky blinders
>bob's burgers
>king of the hill

objectively patrician shows
>sopranos
>the wire
>deadwood
>rome
>mad men

The night of

>Lillyhammer
>House of Cards
>MXC: MOST EXTREME ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

also:
>twin peaks
>the simpsons
>six feet under
>the decalogue

didn't mention twin peaks because of everything between s1 and the finale

also:
>monty python's flying circus
>community
>south park
>peep show

Negro of mine. Just thought of Rome today: "... They all have one," in ref to clitorises.

The night of

The Big Bang Theory is probably one of the best comedies of all time.
I don't watch a lot of drama though

This

Well... just no.

No Oz or the shield?

Wew lads

>>>/reddit/

It just seems tough to get into, i've heard its amazing though. I watched the whole first season and it just seemed anti climactic.

No person who has watched both versions and is clinically sane, would prefer the US remake over the original.

It's 12 episodes (and a christmas special) of pure genius

Agreed.

different user here. i had a room mate in college who would watch it so i would catch an episode every now and then. it had it moments of being funny but mostly its just the same old recycled types of jokes and got stale very fast. i think its not the worst show ever but highly overrated and if you never see it your arent missing much.

lie to me

that's the point. It's not climatic like most of the melodramatic shit that is television.

Merlin is fucking amazing. Probably one of the best bbc shows out there. Although I never hear anyone talk about it.

i wouldn't call it pure genius, although i agree it is great. Partridge however...

I wish I was like him

I've seen a couple of episodes. I wouldn't criticize it if I never saw anything.

Black donelleys

You don't watch one season of The Wire. You watch the whole 5 seasons because it's like a novel: every chapter has its own characters and storylines but everything makes so fucking much sense at the end. It's glorious television.

South Park, yes. Futurama, no.

Lost

>mrw no Sunny in this thread

You know, I actually really liked that show as well. Little cheesy but I did enjoy it enough to watch it through twice. And Morgana is so find before she goes all Emo witch mode.

Seasons 1-5 Yes
Season 6 No

I really love psych. Although I think the earlier episodes are better than the later ones. But you guys should still give it a shot. The entire show is on Netflix for anyone who wants to watch it.

Over the garden wall

Just lost the Game too.

Sopranos is clearly the n1 tv serie ever. Followed by The Wire.

>Community
>South Park
>Trailer Park Boys
>Letterkenny

Good choice

Why no season 6? The idea was good, the whole season was very dark and fucked up for the characters. but I didn't care for the purgatory part at the very end. I think they fucked up that part

Seen every episode about 100 times, but still get stomach cramps from laughing

Thank god it has no laugh tracks, best show ever

Too bad the marketing killed it.

It's very good & well worth the time. Well written, good acting. Very interesting seeing black gang culture. It's starting to get dated, though, so you'd better watch it now!

True. Also this show was the first adventure show ever that made me actually despise the main villain. I really hated when Morgan showed up and caused havoc. I was always hoping she would get her comeuppance.

Pretty good. Got a little slow in the middle though

i can see the bullshit dribbling down your mouth you lying cunt. the U.S version is infinitely better, better casting and way more natural/believable acting.

It will never date while institutions rule the world. It's the best examination of the dynamics of institutions and the power they have over individuals. I'd say it's the best sociological study ever put in art form.

Fucking normies didnt watch it enough so they had to cancel it early. Fucking GoT ruined that shows chances.

agreed.

Wish they would have continued it.

My nigga.

I like TV series that make you think and learn. Order not specific except for The Sopranos and The Wire which are clearly the best.

>The Sopranos
>The Wire
>Fargo
>House of Cards
>Mr Robot
>Utopia
>Scrotal Recall
>Breaking Bad
>Marco Polo
>Narcos
>Viking
>Homeland
>Peaky Blinders
>Sons of Anarchy
>Borgen
>Better Call Saul
>Black Mirror
>Boardwalk Empire
>Billions (not so great)

>South Park
>American Dad
>The Griffins
>The Simpsons

Ma nigga unfortunately sunny doesnt get so the attention it deserves

Some of them are only for a entertainment purpose like Scrotal Recall

How the fuck Sup Forums didn't mention :

The office ???

Better Call Saul... much better than most people would think.

is it worth getting into walking dead Sup Forums

heard mixed reviews from people i know. some love it, some gave up half way through

American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson

time for bed user, you're tired.

first season is confirmed best, alternatively 'fear the walking dead' is a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Oh god,
Cya

this
and
blackadder goes forth
horrible histories
absolutely fabulous
heidi
catweazle
robbi, tobbi und das fliewatüüt
biene maja
pinocchio
nils holgerson
pipi langstrumpf
kimba der weisse löwe
captain future
etc. etc.

Hmmm, I enjoy watching it but it has serious issues, last season had some pretty good episodes but even more bad episodes acting like filler. So far the only seasons I've actually liked were S1 and S5, the others were just meh

>kimba der weisse löwe
>captain future
this

>mfw nobody has mentioned this gem.

Realism. They worked with sociologist and shit. And theres not good or bad guys.

Not well known. But it was pretty good.

the show ran for 6 seasons.... it wasn't supposed to go forever, you fucking moron

Nothing wrong with the US version, but "more natural/ believable"!
>Do you have Aspergers?
>Have you ever worked in an office
>Or left the house for that matter

dude i totally forgot about wilfred, it was on BBC3 in the day but i forgot about it once they scrapped the channel.

watched both, love both

but, i prefer the US office, as it's lighter, with a more thorough and detailed storyline, and just overall time to really get to know and love the characters

not that UK isnt the fucking shit, just my preference