Americans are actually calling their greatest athlete a traitor

>americans are actually calling their greatest athlete a traitor

Holy fuck my sides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fTuP-MbpNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aware me?

why? Hollywood even made a film about him very recently.

His mudshark wife competes for Canada

Are people seriously getting mad at him for supporting his wife? Kek

>greatest athlete
>literally some dude no ones ever heard of

Ashton Eaton won the gold in the Decathlon in 2012. The winner of the Decathlon is often referred to as the best in the world because they have to be proficient in many different events. Sort of a jack of all trades master at none except some of Eaton's times are really goo for a person not specialized in that event.

Americans being cucks as usual, nothing new here.

He is. Ashton puts LeBron and co. in shame when it comes to pure athletic ability. Shame that decathlon doesn't really get the same kind of attention

I can't take him seriously afte rthat race bait commercial.

Is he favored to win the decathlon again?

>Commercial with his wife
>Muh racebait.
Stop being so insecure you cuck

Yeah no, thats like saying the crossfit winner is the best athlete. You win because all other gifted athletes do real sports.

Not that one retard

youtube.com/watch?v=3fTuP-MbpNs

Holy shit, this is what triggered you? Even fucking worse man. Would have actually preferred if you were one of the "muh white genocide people" and not an over sensitive pussy.

Not "referred to as", they are officially titled "the world's greatest athlete".

Not him, but
>supporting race mixing
>year of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, two thousand sixteen years after his death for our sins
I very seriously hope you don't do this.

That isn't Tom Brady.

Not everyone is as fucktarded as you lad

If your fat neckbearded ass is what i can expect from only reproducing within my race then I'll fuck exclusively black girls from now on.

You don't fuck girls of any race tho

she's quite a qt

>thats like saying the crossfit winner is the best athlete

Are you actively trying not to make sense or just spouting inane shit for the sake of an argument?

Ok

>americans are actually calling their greatest athlete a traitor

Literally have no idea who this image is of.