>2nd most populous country in the world
> 1.2 BILLION people
>ZERO FUCKING MEDALS

Explain yourselves, Pajeets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their country has a population 35 times larger than ours, and even we have medals.

Really makes you think.

I just don't see how it's possible, is their country really that backward? Emerging superpower my ass.

Did they seriously put an asshole in the middle of the flag what the fuck were they thinking lol

i think this might be the reason.

explain yourselves india this is fucking disgusting

even we have a medal and we invest almost nothing in sports

They care about cricket and literally nothing else, ever

I don't know why people are still surprised, some countries just don't have a big or diverse sports culture for various reasons

Bernstein Universe strikes again.

laugh now, Smith. you'll be scrubbing their abundant toilets soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Is Pajeet even a name? I live in one of the most Indian areas of London and never heard the name. Try Amit or Jiten

Only the wealthy can afford to get into sports at all, so that reduces their effective athlete population to about 12million.

On top of that, parents want their kids to be doctors, lawyers, or engineers and NOTHING else.
>You like playing sports? How's that going to med school. Get your ass upstairs, start studying and don't dare even look at me until you show me your acceptance letter to Harvard.

I went to a posh Indian restaurant while I was in London, it was quite good.

Thought I would try out the national culinary.

What if we held the Olympics in India? Would that improve things?

>On top of that, parents want their kids to be doctors, lawyers, or engineers and NOTHING else.

To their defense, that's how it is and was everywhere where people are trying their hardest to move up socially.

meant to post link

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

Their are states in India that have worse malnutrition rates than in Africa.

Why are only whites capable of compassion and altruism?

>open water swimming in the Ganges river

The winner gets a gold medal, the losers get dysentery. The winner also gets dysentery.

I think if anything, Rio shows that international money can turn even a literal sewage dump into a successful Olympics.

That said, I would absolutely expect an even higher incidence of sexual assault and infectious disease than Rio.

same thing with asians but asians still got medals

10/10 this guy deserves an ovation

Explain this american. How come 5 third worlders got in front of an american athlete who i bet is professional, trains everyday, has world class coaches and medics.

Corruption by sports officials and bad genetics makes us poo poo so nothing to explain ameribro move on.
From past 6 months every sports channel here were hyping up , showing full ads newstories about muh women sportspersons participating in olympics .

Even if Rape was an olympic sport we will not win gold usa will beat us even there so please help us lobby for street shitting in the coming olympics by 2028/2032 we will win that gold.

>it takes money to run
>to swim in poo water
>to kick a ball well
It takes money for the training facilities probably to win gold, or consistently place well, but they should atleast have some half-decent track and field athletes by now

Poverty is a great motivator

Really though, if they were so corrupt I have no clue WHY any of your cities haven't hosted the Olympics yet

Probably has something to do with massive amounts of poverty, 0 government support for athletics, no infrastructure for events that require it (like swimming pools) no inspirational figures in Olympic events, and the fact that a lot Indians are illiterate and/or have never heard of the Olympics.

If cricket were an Olympic sport, they might be competitive in that.

every single country outside of the US and Western Europe is just wasted space

China invests tons of money into sports training. As brits have said India only cares about cricket. Plus they don't seem to have the genetic anomalies China does. They are all manlets.
As for Southeast Asia dominating weightlifting, the only explanation I can come up with is that it is divided by weightclass.

If there was a pooing contest India would sleep

>poo in street
>poo in pool
>100 meter poo
>800 meter relay poo
>poo toss

Sweep *

>posted on a Japanese inspired image board

>indians believe this
lmao

How come the streets of first world countries are never this crowded?

It's like their nature is different than ours.

>synchronized pooing
>hand poo
>triathaloo

Also I bet they'd sweep the "not wearing deodorant" awards too.

I wouldn't necessarily agree, see if you can smell the difference between these two photos.

>he doesn't applaud after every comment aloud
Unamerican desu

>t. Wang Lin

Is squatting a competition?

At least it looks rather clean and has some order to it.
Besides, New York City's population density is really an anomaly for American cities. Almost every major city in India is as crowded, if not more, than New York.

Posting a picture of Götze while talking about wasted space is quite fitting.

>>triathaloo

>typical indian street vs international tourist destination
see if you can tell the difference.

It's a component of weightlifting but Indians are only good at curling 20 lbs at the gym while wearing polo shirts and jeans

wew lad

Most of the people in India earn their living with selling cow dung, rice and other necessities from door to door or on tiny markets, so they run around all the time.

I'm agreeing with you leaf, times square is an anomaly; your photo is everywhere.

My point was, for approximately equal crowds, times square smells like a field of fucking flowers compared to what the photo you posted probably smells like.

I agree with your point.
Anyway I just noticed what your wrote:
>smell the difference
cheers

>tfw India is the mexcico of Asia
why even live

You don't become athletic sitting in a call center all day giving tech support.

How badly are they outmexicoing Mexico tho?

>India
>British Airlines plane lands
Sounds about right

Poverty isn't really an excuse, lots of poor countries get at least a few medals.

I'd honestly rather live in Mexico than in India.

At least you don't have 200 million Muslims.

Yeah but there are Mexicans in Mexico.

>Poo in basket
>Poolifting
>Poonastics
>Speed pooing
>Telemarketing

>poo march

People are shitting themselves already, they'd be naturals

Makes you wonder why they don't send their people to compete in death march

Mexicans >muslims

one smells like poo the other like sweaty fatasses, cant really decide which is worse.

It actually doesn't though. It smells like street food and expensive perfume. The tourists smell like armpit though.

Excluding the tourists, there aren't even that many fat people in TS. It's mostly media and finance professionals who are pretty well off and generally care about their appearance.

Yeah, so why aren't you picking out people from your inner city slums and ghettos to compete then?

This

Cricket is literally the most autistic sport to watch. Mental disability is rampant in India. I have never met an Indian or a Pakistani that wasn't Rainman tier

Isn't that what basketball is for?

being good at sports doesn't mean anything to Indian people

Once they've succeeded in taking over the world economy they'll start focusing on sports

>Cricket is the only sport

>Even if Rape was an olympic sport we will not win gold usa will beat us even there
solid banter

They are fucking savages who only compete in Cricket and incredibly subpar IT support.