Thinking about transitioning to become a trap. Other than waxing what are some suggestions to look more female...

Thinking about transitioning to become a trap. Other than waxing what are some suggestions to look more female? Also any clothing/cosplay suggestions? Love tights and collard shorts (stuff like turtle necks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>find new doctor
>tell doctor you have gender issues
>get hormone medicine
>ez bugatti

Kill yourself , that's the cure for your mental illness, nice dubz faggot

Forgot specs
>5'2"
>98 lbs
>black hair

ez transition
get the hormones first thing tomorrow
good luck being a woman

Ready? Nothing going else I need to do?

I genuinely want to understand please answer me op, no hate or judgements here:

Why would you want to be a "trap" as in being someone who looks like a girl but has a dick and sometimes boobs, and also has sex with men.

why not just be gay man? versus a gay trap?

Womens clothing turns me on

Get some boobies and have your genitals ripped out by the roots ya faggot,

Suggestion:
>Show me that little boy cock

I got a suggestion don't do it faggot

you can wear womens clothes and be gay man. one of my best friends from highschool turned out to be bi. he says he wears womens clothing sometimes at gay bars.

is it that you want to be a woman?

do you want the guys you will talk to not know that you are a dude? like a really well disguised trap?

Full trap

so you like the idea of looking like a girl, but also having penis?

Yea

Show us your meat OP

No but
>uncircumcised
>5.5 - 6'

Then just 404 this thread, theres no reason to talk about traps and not show little trap meat

Cmon

Bump 4 advice

Show us that boipucci

I second this.

Reason why I said no is because I have not waxed

If you are 5,2 i dont care of you look like an ewok, show us that boipucci ;^)

Good luck being a tranny with feet like that.

your fucking feet look like pair of oars
stop beig a faggot and consider swimming

Cant

OP clearly ain't 5 foot 2 inches.

sage this thread

disgusting.

please show us your meat

let us see your girly cock

Not girly right now

anyway please show me

What are some clothing recommendations?

You should transition from white male to white male corpse

You are just an ago who wants to jerk off in front of a mirror and use the womens restroom. You probably fixate your eyes on female asses, yet you want that same attention, you want to be your object of desire. You want to BECOME the dream girl you could never obtain.

*agp look it up, hon.. Visit the lgbt subreddit on this website.

There's actually a lot. Your size and low weight would make the transition easy but you need a lot of speech work, behavioral changes, and other training. You also have to go through a lot more emotions and mood swings. You'll need to get a doctor to believe it's needed and you'll need to keep them thinking that for a long while before getting approved for hormones. The process is a long one to see if your body rejects those hormones too. Then the surgery costs a lot. That being said, it looks like you'd have a relatively easier time doing it. Look up some information and help sites on transitioning and you'll make an excellent trap.

stockings and high heels and please, please no ugly cages!

before you see what happened to caitlyn jenner.
youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w

Lol I've seen u post this somewhere before...

maybe its the angle, but WAY too skinny

truth

why?

OP is clearly not 5'2 wtf

t. someone actually 5'2

those feet doe must be like EUR 52

And hey, I'm not persecuting you, females have it easier in life in general the idea of living as one must be a glorious one. To be taken care of, defended, protected... I think a part of what you are feeling is the idea that you aren't a real man because you haven't reached the set expectation for male height. I also believe that feminism is corrupting you, you probably have gotten the idea drilled into your head that being a man is toxic'.
Consider your options wisely OP..

Too skinny, nah.

You need a sugar daddy to get some titties on you

Are you gay?

Here
How do they feel?

Actually nothe really

I'm sorry, is this a troll?

FIX IT

before anyone complains

>collard greens
also kill yourself

I honestly feel you OP Ben thinking about it myself for some time now.

You're not trap material. Sorry. Like most wannabe traps on Sup Forums, you're just another ugly, masculine fag in a wig. You'll only look like a crossdresser... lol. "trap." bawahahahaha

See

You're gonna make one really shitty trap. If you're a fag just be gay, you don't need to pretend to be a woman to somehow justify it.

Unless you live in California. No therapy, no bullshit. I told my doc I was Trans and a week later I was taking my girly pills for free thanks to Obama care

Shit is SO cash

>If you're a fag just be gay, you don't need to pretend to be a woman to somehow justify it.

>implying all transgender people are gay
>implying gays are trans

Wow you're ignorant. A lot of transgender people are heterosexual.

How's your face look OP? That's can sometimes make or break it

sounds like something satan would say

Facial hair won't grow
Hazel eyes
Long lashes
Clear skin

>Unless you live in California.

No true anymore thanks to Planned Parenhood. PP gives anyone HRT on a consent basis –no letter needed from a psychiatrist.

Good goy. All you need to do is regularly buy expensive cosmetic products and women's clothes, take some hormones for the rest of your life and finally kill yourself when you get too old.

You have huge feet. There's no surgery for that.

I think you mean homosexual. MtF lezzies or FtM faggots like the opposite sex of their birth and same as there gender identity so are therefore gay.

Shits confusing as fuck!

tbh as someone who's frequently thinking about transitioning i can tell you this:

if your sole fucking reason for wanting to transition is because you get your rocks off from wearing women's clothing don't fucking do it omfg

I guess if you wanted to be PC and technical about it, yeah, you're right. Lol.

I don't think that's in every state yet is it? I know when they first started it was only a handful of clinics

why the fuck would you even consider this

You will never look like this.

Don't bother.

>if your sole fucking reason for wanting to transition is because you get your rocks off from wearing women's clothing don't fucking do it omfg

True. I've been on T blockers for about a year. I've been on estrogen for a month. NO libido. NO interest in sex. But I didn't start HRT due to a fetish.

>I don't think that's in every state yet is it?

I'm not sure. Good question though. Fortunately in my area there is, but I don't visit PP because there's too many niggers and Hispanics that visit for abortions. I work with a female doctor that gives them to me on a consent basis.

Trap life is best life

>True. I've been on T blockers for about a year. I've been on estrogen for a month.

Any progress pics?
What t-blocker are you taking?

Why did you start t blockers so long before estrogen? I started spyro and estradiol together. I've also lost most my libido. I find it to be so relaxing not feeling like I need to get off anymore

No it's not. Post-transition transgender individuals kill themselves at incredibly high rates. It must suck pretty bad after a while or they wouldn't be an heroing so often.

That's because society sucks. If you give no fucks about other people's opinions or have a supportive network of friends and family you'll do fine. Most suicides are by people disowned by their families and friends.

It's all fun and games until you miss getting a boner. Until you miss jerking off. Until you miss havnig a dick. Until you realize you will never actually be a woman. That's you're still a man, just a more pointless man.

sorry but it's impossible.. look at those giant bony feet and bony legs.

Fucking tumblr cultural marxists invading Sup Forums again.

>Any progress pics?

Nah. I feel passable, but I lack the courage to show. I want to be on estrogen longer. Fortunately I have the money to afford FFS and implants. I think after that I will be happy. I also have a supportive girlfriend of three years, so I want to be faithful.

>What t-blocker are you taking?

Sprio. I want something different, because Spiro keeps me too damn dehydrated.

>Why did you start t blockers so long before estrogen?

I wasn't completely sure I wanted to transition. You can reverse most of the effects of spiro. Estrogen, on the other hand, is a different story. I didn't want to be plagued with T, either, so I took spiro until I made up my mind.

> I find it to be so relaxing not feeling like I need to get off anymore

OMG, same. I finally feel relaxed again. I hate the feeling of T in my veins. Ugh. But it does cause me to get depressed more.

>giant bony feet
You could've stopped there.

I think it also has to do with some transgenders inability to pass; it means a lot of a trans person.

Use a vibrator. I don't use my dick much since starting HRT and I love it. Everyday I feel better seeing my body allign to my mental image of myself

That is hot.

Clothing suggestions?

Suck a dick and die bitch. I've been posting my ass in trap threads since I was underage ban in 2006.

You're more depressed because you're fucking everything up in the perfect body that evolution has forged for you.

I find it best to just embrace it when it happens. Watch some sad films and cry your eyes out when you get depressed and you'll bounce back a lot quicker. Also remember that illogical sadness is just part of being female so it's a sign your HRT is working

Females want to feel sexy/feminine and be treated like a princess so logically trans would also. AGP is basically just the the trans equivalent to what females are naturally like.

I sometimes think about that. I am a handsome person when I play my natural, inherent gender. I know it's a fucking crazy ass thing to do. I may some day regret it. But for now I can't live as a male... I'd probably kill myself. I may still kill myself; not suicidal right now though.

I know your anti-trans... I know you're just bashing me. But I do agree with a lot of things anti-trans people say. Honestly I wish I could get help NOT to be trans. I would like to be normal like everyone else. But I'm not. I've been wearing women's clothes and shaving my legs since I was 13. I've been sticking things up my ass whilst pretending I'm a female getting fucked since I was 14. I'm fucked in the head –I'll admit it. My girlfriend knows it.

Kill myself, right?

Clothing suggestions?

It's a big part for a lot of them. IDGAF personally. I'm doing it so I can deal with my reflection and feel like I'm looking at myself when I look in a mirror. What other people see isn't nearly as important to me

>Watch some sad films and cry your eyes out when you get depressed and you'll bounce back a lot quicker.

Haha. I guess that's why girls do it, lol. I've been reading a lot of articles and watching a lot of videos that are motivational to trans people, so that helps a lot. I have been thinking about conversing with a local trans group, but they seem kinda old and weird (no offense if you're older).

>lso remember that illogical sadness is just part of being female so it's a sign your HRT is working

Yeah. Thanks. I know my T is low and E is high. Sometimes it feels like bliss; other times it feels like a perpetual state of depression. But thanks to my girlfriend's cuddles, kisses, warmth, and support, I stay positive. Cringe? Probably so.

Don't be sad little tranny. Just remember half the people who claim to hate you are just filled with shame because they keep Jackson no off to people like you

>What other people see isn't nearly as important to me

Kudos for you being able to have that mindset. For me, if I couldn't pass I would detransition. But fortunately I am very believable. FFS, which I'll get later, will help even more. I have my gf's approval; she was so worried about me passing.

Funny thing is she also use to say I have the legs of a woman before I came out to her. She would put women's clothes on me. She's always call me a girl and say things like, "you are not a man."

it's like he's mad and doesn't want to look at me