Hey /b, thinking about killing myself. Care to post funny pictures to cheer me up? And/or quick ways to off myself

Hey /b, thinking about killing myself. Care to post funny pictures to cheer me up? And/or quick ways to off myself.

Thanks guys, Love you all.

Thanks user.

My sister nude in cam now.

Comment pls

pegue.net/9ulC

Normally, I wouldn't laugh at this, but now, it's hysterical.

If you want quick, just shoot yourself. It will be almost instant.

Stream it fag.

I wish I had one. No gun.
Any streaming sites?

Try taking a rope and tying a really tight knot around your neck. Eventually you'll strangle yourself, it should only take like 5 minutes, 10 min max

Dont fucking do it. Go and be awesome. Might take you a while to get there but you can be awesome.

Why wanna end it user?

DONT DO IT MAN ,LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Thanks

Fuck these faggots. If u really want to end it then fucking DO IT.

fucking hillarious

Because of me not being able to keep a job, (even though I'm an ok employee), not knowing if I can get one (Been unemployed for 2 months), live in gf got pissed at me because "I'm not communicating with her", trying to even bring up old shit in the process of her being mad. And now, I feel my writing, which is my only caveat I have for my worthless soul, is not as good as I thought it was. Take that into consideration that I did horrible in an interview, and one job I thought I did well on, I may not have been so great at it. Oh, and my parents and family probably hate me because I didn't do what they want me to do. So yea, I didn't realize that death is such a welcome idea now.

Didn't wanna see like a whiner, but yea, it's just me being that until I die after I laugh from you guys one last time.

I found this funny

Kek bless you, may you see many a good meme and not an hero yourself

No man.. Calm down. Take a deep breath. Talk to people, tell them what's bothering you. Things will get better.

It's fine. It's not the end of the world. There are other ways to get out of this situation. This is temporary. Like everything else, this shall pass too

Folks make it seem like it. And me just bombing everything just makes me not want to do anything, much less live. And then my gf being mad at me just sealed the deal. I wouldn't be suprised if she came back and found me in a pool of blood.

If ya dont care anymore why not go rob some rich folk? Make a buck so ur life gets better

Not a bad idea. And hey, if I get shot, double whammy!

Here is the thing..Don't let anyone decide how you should or shouldn't live. Right or wrong, good or bad, your decision is yours. Stand by them. No family, no gf should have a say in decisions you make for yourself. Be unapologetic about who you are. Why should you kill yourself for someone else's issues with you.

Even if it means losing them?

Gah, I think I became so dependent on people, I don't even know how to be INdependent.
She also got mad out of the blue. I'm fed up at this point.

Key is to be emotionally independent. Well, if they truly care about you, you won't lose them. They'll stick around. If they don't, it only means they're not worth it.

Would not advise ending it OP. But if you do, seppuku looks fun!

OP, stop being a faggot. If you truly wanted to kill yourself, you would find a way. You wouldn't be posting for attention on the Internet.

>51.5%
HOLY FUCK SEPPUKU IS JAPANESE ROULETTE.

1.72 minutes to die from a shotgun to the head? What the fuck is up with this suicide table.