He's gonna do it la. This year is his year

He's gonna do it la. This year is his year

Other urls found in this thread:

pocketmonsters.edwardk.info
adnradio.cl/noticias/sociedad/un-inspirado-pikachu-acerca-a-ash-a-su-primer-titulo-en-ligas-pokemon/20160812/nota/3215498.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

finally

But who is going to win the ashb owl?

>meme trainer

Gary is the goat

isn't he retired?

>A big sports news site from here actually ran an article on the first part of the battle

He's the Argentina of the pokemon world.

>Pikachu fucking soloed a Tyranitar and a Metagross
>and put a Charizard on his knees

I'm feeling it

He better be with that Level 100 rat.

90 actually

Ash is to Gary what Lochte is to Phelps.

He's had Pikachu for literally almost 20 years. That rat better be Level 100. Probably has a shit nature like Docile though, with crap IVs.

meme trainers.

Everyone knows red is the goat

What's it like being 12 years old?

red is the true Goat.

>thinking red only exists for 8 years

>retiring at 10 years of age

>le neverending series in which the main character never ages

>Normie retards getting all retarded and fall for the hype

maybe he got injured

God damn that fight was hype

>They are the first installments of the Pokémon series. They were first released in Japan in 1996 as Red and Green.
What's it like being 14?

MANDATORY: Gold didn't beat Red. Player did.

>anime

>he entered the pokemon thread willingly
>proceeds to call others 12 year olds

JAPAN SHOULD MAKE POKEMON AN OLYMPIC SPORT

>expecting logic from canacucks

He's gonna do it.

Daily reminder that pokemon threads belong on Sup Forums more than wwe does

Fug. I'm reading akumetsu right now nigga.

Daily reminder that
>2-1
>1 point

Happened

I'm sorry, but did Alan already lose? Oh, that's right. The match isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 4-3. Does not having the lead at this stage count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the match is still on? Alan is still playing right now and he has been the best trainer in Kalos for how many years now? He's battling one of the worst trainers in the Kalos Pokemon League who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of playing in a final for the first time. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Alan has one of the best fucking teams in the League, he went 10-0 this season and beat one of the Elite Four. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Alan wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Pikachu got rekt by Charizard. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Alan topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking trainers on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

ALANALANALANALANALANALANALANALANALANALANANALANALANALALANALANALANANALANALANALALANALANALANALANALANALAN

Yeah Tobacco-senpai, but now there's the meme pokemon that is Greninja.

Pokemon Go fights with holograms

I wanna be the very best

>Fucking Ash Ketchum will have won a league in the past 20 years before Liverpool and the Philadelphia Eagles did

How will they ever recover?

lel nope
>Iggles
>Liverpoop

REALLY????????????????????

I avoid everything pokemon, so where is it?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Easily the best battle of the series. Really wish the other games would have followed suit with high profile, challenging battles in the late game.

Naughty according to distribution event

>Not playing Emerald
Smh desu senpai

Can someone post a link for XY130 English sub? All I can find is with no sub.

>challenging battles
>pokemon

Mei is best girl

pretty much all pokemon games do that now senpai

hell I think black 2 had trainers going up to level 90 or something

Damn straight

this nigga quit

pocketmonsters.edwardk.info

Pikachu should be the mascot for the 2020 games.

nigga, the mascot is Tetsuo

>played the leagues in every single region
>knows how to get out of difficult situations and has a big bond with his Pokemon
>has an Orange League title
>always wins against his rivals
>always lose against the future champion of the league

If Pokemon was a real sport, Ash would be the biggest choker and the biggest meme trainer on Sup Forums. Tobias would be the GOAT and from time to time some thread speculating about his unknown Pokemon would appear here.

Dawn > May > Serena > who fucking cares

I love how this thread is not deleted yet. Everyone really just wants this to happen

adnradio.cl/noticias/sociedad/un-inspirado-pikachu-acerca-a-ash-a-su-primer-titulo-en-ligas-pokemon/20160812/nota/3215498.aspx

this is how the chilean media talk about the battle senpai

kek

Moderate lel