What's the last good deed you did. No lying edition

What's the last good deed you did. No lying edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About a week ago, I bought someone on here Dragon Age Origins.

Some of us don't live to serve, faggot. Fuck everyone who's not me.

Do you need a hug?

I farted in an elevator while no-one but me was in it.

I could use a back rub, i suppose.

passed the joint

Do something good and you may at least deserve it.

Posted a pic of a guy fucking a dead cat on Sup Forums. Was banned for two weeks

i deserve it when i pay for it every week because i work. Go write "karma" on a broom stick and shove it up your ass.

If that's edgy then you're either a bleeding heart college kid or a child. No one's here for you, guy. I thought you autists didn't believe in god; Yet you believe in karma?

Honestly anyone who does this is 100% good in the karma department DA:O is amazing
Pic related, my waifu

Gave my burger to a stray dog.

Got rid of the muslim infection.

Bought a round of drinks for the kitchen staff at a restaurant I ate at

about a month ago I spent 3 weekends painting a buddies house with him free of charge

Thank you for removing yourself from the community for 2 weeks I suppose, but you can do better

Dide it was like 7 bucks not that much

It's not karma, not every good deed deserves a reward. You do good deeds because they are the right thing to do.

I'm more an alistar girl myself

I opened the door for myself

I ended the instruments for killing myself

Bravo. Even better when you don't pay tax.

>Alistair
>the delicious spaghetti falling by the pounds from his armor every time you hint at fucking his brains out
>Morrigan's fw

Alistair confirmed as best husbando in the series.

Gave my bus seat to an older lady, smiled at people walking past and said hello, included a person left out of a conversation etc.

>it's nice to see these threads on Sup Forums

I don't know, I haven't spoken to anybody but my parents in a while. I guess I held the door open for someone when I went to the doctors. I also tried to make one of my friends feel better after a break up. Oh, and I tipped the hair dresser because he was nice to me and did a nice job on my hair.

I occasionally buy games for my third world friends who can't afford them

Cunt off normie

Yea he's so god damn akward its cute

>be me at work a month ago in the hood. Drunk Mexican comes over to where working and gets in face, politely back down. 10 minutes later drunk Mexican harassing woman and making her cry. Whoop his ass, get arrested and have woman make statement against me. Drunk Mexican is her son and I attacked him. FTW

Saw some motorcyclist stranded on the side of the road, he had some old piece of shit he was trying to restore. I helped him put it in the bed of my truck, tied it with some rope and gave him a ride home. This took about an hour out of my day, but saved him a shitload in towing fees or an assload of time waiting for a friend with a truck to swing by. I've helped people move in the not-too-distant past, bought some homeless people some meals.

But ultimately I'm a cop, and it seems like every day (at LEAST every week) I overlook a shitload of tickets and arrestable offenses. I always throw out weed or whatever personal amount of some drug, I don't write tickets to people for little piddly shit (I pull them over on it, just to see if they're wanted for anything or just to say I did a traffic stop). I'm extremely patient and never really lose my cool. Sometimes some motherfuckers need to go, though, because their families are tired of their shit or they just won't calm down or there's an actual victim who deserve justice.

So I guess I can say the last good deed I did was be a good cop.

5 days a week I wake up knowing that 10 hours of my day will be spent taking care of 8 mentally dissabled adults, does that count for something at least?

Aim for profitable deeds.. and feel even better about them when they don't hurt others as this gives less of a risk to receive societal punishment later.

The ultimate reward is thriving. If you need to do good to feel better about yourself then something inside is wrong with you.

I give blood on a regular basis, every few months.
But giving money to charitys only makes the world worse.
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge

Damn man respect respect

indeed

it's not about karma you colossal faggot.it feels good to do good things. compassion is natural and healthy. i know you are not happy

>Thinks third world friends can afford computers
>Doesn't realize he's litteraly being cucked by americunts with no dignity

Yes, yes, I know. Americunt and no dignity is kinda superflous.

Stood up against my colleagues on behalf of someone who couldt do it themselves.

Yes

On Friday I gave my mother $140 so that she could drive up north and visit my elderly uncle.

Gave Miesha Tate the cock because she said she has horny

I had sex Sunday, so does that count?

Not everyone is a psyhopath without empathy

Well arent you an edgy eurofag go back to shooing muslims off your porch

you're a good guy. keep it up mate

*psychopath

Gets better than that, I'm a habitual offender and my last acod for fleeing police, threatening a public safety official and wanton disregard for public and private property is being brought up lol

Ahh you're a nice guy I'm being serious btw

Bought my friend lunch today. No reason. He's just a good friend and decided to show him some appreciation.

>letting employees drink on the job

Racist

GOD DAMNIT STOP DOING THAT Sup Forums

Gave a friend 2000$ so he can go visit his dying mother. Yesterday.

He didn't say they were on shift they were proably closed

I like seeing these threads. The kind of people that shit on nice threads should be sterilised

>Is currently in a 3rd world shithole
>Entire house has laptops and smartphones
>No running water or power on weekends

Yea, youre fucking dumb. We can get this shit easily, but goddamn do we need the basics

I've been helping two undocumented families in my neighbourhood fly under the radar for years now.

Nothing keeps the blacks out like a neighbourhood full of armed eastern europeans and Hispanics.

>Shooing muslims off my porch
>Not pretending to have invited them in to avoid the embarrassment of confronting the break-in

It's like you think I'm some kind of racist. You even know I'm no Trump voting redneck already.

Absolutely. Where the fuck would they be w/out people like you? Respect due.

And yet you don't understand why it makes you feel good, servant.

I'll keep being the faggot you say i am and you keep being the idiot i know you are.

Saw a homeless guy in town told him id get him a steak pasty on way back for the train, got him one and a coke on the way back

Thank you for that.

You or somebody like you let me go twice on minor shit and I haven't forgotten it. It probably would have rekt my life in my youth even though now I'm a generally good, law-abiding person. Some people grow up if given a chance.

You are Satan, fucking die

I guess that makes sense. And I would have done the same had I been that last minute motherfucker that makes them dirty the kitchen up again 15 minutes from closing time.

Neighbor accidently locked 6 month old in her car with the keys in the driveway while in a rush. Car was not on. Florida summer heat. I smashed the front driver window and unlocked the doors for her. She sent me a thankyou card. Feelsgoodman

well, higher thought process is difficult for most. If more people tried to manage their emotions better then maybe i'd be interested in having a few myself.

Same

I also bought a gaming PC for one of my really poor friends all the way in India. He played the hell out of it until he passed away a year later. He didn't have anything going on in his life so I'm glad I was able to give him many hours of fun before he had to go.

Miss you Ady.

I make a lot of money so I pay for my family and friends whenever we are out. Also make sure to tip well. No skin off my back but people are very appreciative

Being a parent, and the only one who stuck around. Never let my kid down.

I applaud you my good sir, the world needs some tough love.
As long as you aren't an asshole on purpose

Ok :(

I have seen that pic

menh, it's Sup Forums

I let someone go ahead of me at the methadone clinic

no, fuck you and your friend. you think the world needs tough love because you're mad about shit you can't do anything about. this thought process is the most beta of them all

Driveing down highway one day. It was raining. See guy on opposite side of highway (divider between us). Hes standing outside his car with his hood up and jumper cables hanging on his open door. Ppl keep driving right past him. I find an opening down the road do a u-y and drive back to give him a jump.

You really made me think here... I usually tend to be nice to people, but i don't really see it as a good deed. There have been countless times when i gave up my seat to grans in the bus, or mediated in a conflict between some friends, setting it down; kept company and looked after an ill friend in three occasions, but i never thought it could count as a good deed... more like "it's a natural thing to do". But when it's about doing something for others even if that means putting myself at a disadvantge... i can't remember doing that sort of thing at all. Now i feel like a monster.

It's not always easy. Especially when you have the fear.

Got a family member on the stuff. Hope ya get better man

Or when your sick

You've obviously never seen 10 people flood the streets and beat the shit out of some guy hotwiring a car, then. It's glourious.

I appreciate it, I'm lowering my dose gradually

Also, stick with it. No, it's not better to stay high because it's hard to get off the juice.

Was in a card shop getting an anniversary card for my gf when some old woman walks in with Parkinsons. I ended up reading out about 30 cards before she chose one for her granddaughter and wrote it for her afterwards. The entire time the cashier just watched me do it.

>can't do anything about

The tough people who tell you the truth you don't want to hear are the ones that can push themselves harder. The universe wants you dead. Face it and keep going.

Sounds sad man. Good on ya for making the rest of his life enjoyable

Good job partner.

Impregnated someone. Just over 5 years ago

you are mentally ill

Every week I hand money to 3 veterans and a homeless woman.

i sold most my drugs for half there worth

Be me, 1980's
watch saturday morning cartoons
always interrupted to show starving kids in africa
people give like crazy for decades
popuolation of africa explodes
flood into white countries
still starving kids in africa, people still giving like crazy, population still exploding

yes I know I'm a newfag and can't greentext

warning coalburners of the danger they will likely face.

Then go buy it for a random user and do the good deed

I didn't mean that as a racist thing i meant that as a common European practice thing

I... I can't remember

i pity you

No lying edition eeehh!

Well I witnessed an assualt on a nun on the street by a gang of niggers with nun-chucks. Told them to stop, they charged me instead. I quickly dropped my pants to my ankles and put my hands on the ground. After they were done fucking me the nun gave me a blessing.