A friend of mine got a blueish pill from an aquiantance, supposedly MDMD...

A friend of mine got a blueish pill from an aquiantance, supposedly MDMD. He got it for free but the guy he got it from claimed to have paid double the usual price for it. Neither he nor I have ever seen anything like it, looks like a mentos with some blueish stuff on it. Did i get ripped off faggots?

MDMA* fuck

I guarentee you that is not MDMA, but take it anyway

definitely not MDMA, looks like a urinal soap or a candy of some sort

Hardly getting ripped off if you didn't even pay for it. Just take it lmao, whats the worst that can happen.

Definitely not MDMA, a normal pill of any sort would be around the size of your little finger nail, if not smaller. That looks to be the same size as your thumb nail. Does it smell/taste like anything?

take it

inb4 battery acid and antifreeze

that is a blue sour skittle, have fun tripping hard on that shit

Could be adderall

>MDMA
>Blue pill
Kek

Good luck with your bath salt psychosis.

MDMA pill can't be blue faggot ?

thats a zapper mate, sour sweet..

Its not pure then faggot. Its exsctacy. Mdma mixed with bathsalt shit.

It's not mdma let alone any type of pill, it literally has a sugar coating...

It's just blue coloring to make it look good, nigga. I had blue MDMA pill too, and I was able to extract pure MDMA using just coffee filter and water.

Not saying that OPs pill is real but they add food colouring to mdma pills all the time you fucking chump. Doesn't effects their purity.

>Food coloring
>Pure

looks like a blue spade bro

Whatever you say boss. Have fun with your bath salt freakouts.

Are you saying there would be any noticeable difference between two pills that are exactly the same but one has had colour added to it?

I wouldnt trust some degrenate to put something in my shit to make it another colour so yes. It could be anything. But whatever floats your boat junkie.

Crush that pill and let it dissolve in water and then filter it thru coffee filter. So that you remove all the bindings. Evaporate water and voila, clean MDMA.

I wouldn't take it without a test kit. You can get one on Amazon.

Get a test kit from your local pharmacy.

amazon com/Marquis-Reagent-Molly-Testing-Contains/dp/B00UKEJ3TA/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1473201482&sr=8-2&keywords=molly+test+kit

You must be fat, those sausages aren't curled all the way yet they look like the Michelin Man.

Kek. You right. Those are some fucking sausange fingers.

You stupid nigger. Ecstasy pill ain't pure MDMA. Adderall pill ain't pure Amphetamine as well. Blue colouring in pill doesn't mean that there is some "bathsalt shit"

You trust a Stanger to manufacture your drugs using drain cleaner and paint thinner put as soon as they add food colouring they have gone too far? Fuck you're stupid.

>got it for free
>"did I get ripped off?"

Typical fucking druggie dumbass

Come on. Yell some more. Get your aggressions out. Snort some more of that bath salt. Never said it was mdma you sicko.

I dont take any of it. Im not a degrenate. Just saying.

insert in anus, post results

If I sold you exctacy I would shit in it to make it brown and you would still put it into your blood stream and brain. You junkies are atleast good for something. Making other people rich.

TRIGGERED

Nobody is injecting MDMA pills. Its a pill. A pill. You swallow pills.

Stupid fucking cunt. It get into your bloodstream either way. Damn you guys are hilarious.

O shit, I forgot. Food colouring in ecstasy pill would kill me. I'm such a faggot.

I dont know what you think happens when you swallow a pill but it get into your blood stream. Take it easy on the drugs and you would remember.

>MDMD
mdma isn't blue, not saying it couldn't have been dyed, but it makes me suspicious.
also size and texture looks off, I wouldn't eat it.

That said: do it fagot, be an hero

probably. its half dissolved so you canteven check it on Erowid. sucks Sup Forumsro

Could be food colouring or someone could have but horseshit and ratpoison in it. I guess half your brain have already melted away becuse you cant understand logic.

But if you want to trust a junkie dealer that could sell his own mother for a fix be my guest. Seems like they have put something else than food colouring in your brain.

And there is something else worse than death becoming a stupid lowlife cunt like you.

That can happen even if you buy "clean" MDMA crystals....

Yeah. When did I say otherwise?