Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda to Star in Mary Poppins Returns

>Disney announced today that the long-awaited sequel to Mary Poppins will star Blunt as the titular witch and Hamilton’s Miranda as “a street lamplighter named Jack.”
>Drawing from the wealth of material in P.L. Travers’ seven additional novels, the story will take place in Depression-era London (when the books were originally written) and follows a now-grown Jane and Michael Banks, who, along with Michael’s three children, are visited by the enigmatic Mary Poppins following a personal loss. Through her unique magical skills, and with the aid of her friend Jack, she helps the family rediscover the joy and wonder missing in their lives.
eonline.com/news/769121/emily-blunt-and-lin-manuel-miranda-to-star-in-mary-poppins-returns-8-reasons-they-re-perfect-for-the-part

Will there be as much butthurt as the Ghostbusters remake?

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

I hope they will have the decendy of having the family be black.

No because Mary isn't being replaced by Marvin Poppins

When do you think Jenna will kill her?

>more reboots of beloved movies

>depression era london
>there are beaner lamplighters
DROPPED

>yfw there are literally no filthy white males in the film.

>she will NEVER peg you

DELETE THIS

This

THIS

>you will never have violent angry hate sex with her

Why would there be butthurt over any of this? How is this similar in any way to the Ghostbusters remake?

>Emily Blunt - strict teacher that knows your tragic home situation and frequently asks you stay after school if you fall behind

It's a sequel to a classic filled with brown people

fucking disney cunts

You have 5 seconds to leave my property or I'm going to make a crater in your chest nigger

The only reason I give this a bit of a pass and don't call it a bullshit sequel / reboot is that the original film was based on a series of books.

Of course there was an entire movie about the dtory of Disney convincing the author to allow Disney to adapt it in the first place. So I wonder if the'd be as careful here with a sequel.

>filled with brown people

The guy's a highly accomplished writer, musician, singer, dancer, actor, etc, and so they cast him in a musical. He didn't get the part just so they could "fill it with brown people." Dumbass racist liberal, stop looking for trouble where there isn't any

>He didn't get the part just so they could "fill it with brown people."
That's literally why any of them get hired.

BABY WANT SOME MILK

what are some good Blunt-core?

Is this gonna be a gritty remake where Mary Poppins has to beat the shit out of heartless financiers and train the Banks children to be commandos?

What are you even talking about?

I'd give Emily a spoonful of my sugar to help the medicine go down...if you know what i mean

No this is gonna be a PROGRESSIVE remake where all the bankers and rich families are black and brown people and where all the hobos dying on the stairs and the street-cleaners are (ugh) WHITE.

I'm sure the author would've loved this, especially considering how much she loved the first movie.

He's racist and believes "the best qualified" person will always be white.

I think Emily is an attractive lady, and I would take great pleasure in having dinner with her. Sorry for being #Blunt

>not even a trace of armpit hair

D R O P P E D

Look up affirmative action.

Come on cuckaroo, you know you make you gf upset if you don't prep the bull.