Should I go to my reg prozzer tomorrow or should I try something new?

Should I go to my reg prozzer tomorrow or should I try something new?

kill yourself please. seriously you wont be missed

Is that a prostitute? Damn she shouldn't be a prostitute.

you should get better estrogen, you still look super manly

>she
You should kill yourself aswel

If only I had the guts to do that mate but I'm a coward.

just get a can of helium dude its painless and super cheap. good luck.

you're definitely MANLY enough you ugly crossdresser

It's not the pain, I'm just afraid to die. I'm not a good human being so the best I can hope for after death is nothingness and the worst... is a lot worse.

That picture is not me.

HOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

t; prostitute is reserved for women whores with pussies that they were born with

Heaven and hell don't exist. All that matters is making the most of the one existence we're sure of. Don't kill yourself, make the lives of yourself and those around you the best you can.

fuck off back to twitch

Is pic r r lated? Do you have a pic or a link to an ad?
How many time have you seen her? How much? What/can't you do? Have you been to others? Why do you go? Iz it just about sex? Tell us a story.

Why did you upload a picture of Gloria Rebecca? lmao

She's not the one on the picture.

I have seen her 5 times now. She's $270/hour but she stayed longer the last couple of times because she knows me and we just talk a little. I can do anything I wanted but sex is with a condom and no anal (but I don't want any of that anyway). Yes, I've been with maybe 20 prostitutes now.

I go for the company. I generally fuck them but that's only because I don't want to feel cheated. I go because I have a lot of disposable income and I'm extremely lonely. I have good friends that I've known since childhood. I have a great family. I have nice colleagues. But for some reason, meeting some complete stranger and just having fun for a short while is amazing.

I am very anxious around new people. But with these girls, it's all about the money for them. It makes me relax completely and makes it possible for me to be myself. I'm not a horrible person who forces them to rim me or anything, it's pretty vanilla but just knowing that they're there for the money takes away so much pressure from me. Pressure I get from everywhere else in my life.

I don't really have any great stories. The best girl I've been with was from Spain. The first time she came in a little late and asked if she could stay over the night because the hotel she was staying in closed at midnight. We fucked and then just talked almost all night before falling asleep and then I cooked some breakfast for her. Saw her a week later and she gave me the best fuck ever. Haven't seen her in more than a year.

I don't know if it's a bad thing but all these girls fuck other dudes. Tons of them. They do it for the money. Part of me wish they'd only be with me but part of me likes that they like my money better than they like me. Because I have more money than I have me.

pls like and subscribe

This worlds not what we were taught when we were young. Very messy and complicated sometimes. Hope you find what you're looking for, stranger.

> crying this much
jesus user you must be the life of the party...

I'm not the life of the party but I bring more booze than I can drink, listen to other people, and stay and help clean up when everybody else has gone home. I'm welcome pretty much everywhere.

Why do none of you fucking Photoshop fanatics ever give these hot girls hair-do's?

Yeah that chick is fucking hot af. Even if it were a trap I would go straight to town through a traffic jam in rush hour on Christmas holiday.
BUT. I could easily see this chick losing points with a different hair style.
I can't be the only fucking one...

How do you find these women op?

How old are you and what do you do for work?

Have you ever had a gf? Are you looking for the companionship more than the sex? I can get that.

Do you talk to girls or have sex with other girls?

Why does paying them take the pressure off? Is it because you've bought their time so you can fuck or talk for as long as you've paid? What do you talk about? Ot is it not about that and more having someone to talk to?

I'm sure there's plenty of people out there you can talk to for free. It's the current year. Look at all this technology.

wauw you no wonder you need to pay women to have sex with you....believe me user pussy instantly gets bone dry the moment you enter the room

Perfect party guest, also don't listen to that cock who has no life experience

you have the exact same grammatical errors, kill yourself same fag you wont be missed

Not samefag, please identify grammatical errors.

>png
Oh wow a new level of retarded

The internet. I got one off of backpage but mostly off of local websites. It's legal where I live. I'm 27 and I work for a biotech company. I never had a girlfriend. Yes, the sex often isn't considerably better than jerking off so it's absolutely the companionship. When I read profiles I also always look for someone who seem like they'd be nice to have a conversation with rather than someone who has big tits or whatever.

I talk to other girls, mostly colleagues, but I never had sex with any other girl. When it's just dumb small talk I don't give a shit.

Yea, I've bought their time. I don't have to perform socially for them to accept me. In other aspects of life, especially in my professional life, I don't get stressed about this. My boss usually likes what I'm doing and I never get stressed about it. But socially, with guys and girls, it's just different. Also why I haven't made friends since childhood, I'm socially crippled by anxiety.

I'm not looking to talk to someone for free. The money is part of it for me. If it was for free then people may reject me for who I am. I don't even want to take that risk.

I know I'm immature and that people don't like everybody and that everybody gets rejected even if they're a nice person. I'm just not ready for it so this is how I live for now.

You're saying it as if you thought I'd be surprised by some sudden revelation. I'm the plain looking nice guy and girls never give me a second glance. I'm aware.

Nice ad hominem, do you have an actual response?

Nice strawman, heres my response: K I L L Y O U R S E L F

What do you talk to these girls about?

That's not a strawman, moron.

thats the exact definition of a straw man you dumb nigger

To me it kinda just sounds like your way of paying for some form of pretty cool therapy. If it's helping you mentally then don't worry about the other silly faggots. I wish my therapist would give me hand jobs. But not really because I specifically asked to talk to a male. Just making my point.

>being this retarded
png is literally the best format for his picture

Its literally the worst fucing format for any picture you dumb fucking nigger actually kill yourself

You implied that I was a retard for using png format. That is attacking my character, not the content of the argument, therefore making it an ad hominem.

From wiki "A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent."

Your argument was put forward as an ad hominem, and I refuted it as such, therefore it was not a strawman.

rekt

too bad no one is going to bother reading all that shit, by you

They're socially a lot more mature than I am so I ask them about what they do in life. I like to learn. One girl had traveled around the world once and across Europe several times. One had played in a jazz band with a famous musician who happened to live where I used to live. They're usually really easy to talk to. The Spanish girl talked about her pets in Spain. Another girl talked about the forest near the place she grew up and the animals in the woods. I asked her stuff like "How was it to sit on that hill next to your village and eat home made sourdough bread dipped in olive oil?" and she talked for 20 minutes straight.

The natural ones are the best, one girl, who was a bit older than me, literally tried to teach me how to do stuff and talk to people but it was pretty bad. Maybe it was good advice but it felt forced and demeaning. Didn't see her again. She was nice and maybe she meant well but you just don't like everybody.

But they're usually very social people and can often talk without me prodding too much. Sometimes we don't talk and we just relax breathe. At this price they'll do whatever you want.

This might sound odd but it's important that you fuck them first thing or they're gonna think the whole thing is weird if you just talk. Second time you meet them is different but the very first thing you do should always just be to just fuck them.

I've been to therapists but they don't work for me. I don't know how well this is working but I like it and otherwise my disposable income would just sit on a bank account. Maybe one day I'll move on but I feel it's an evolutionary process and not a revolutionary one. Something that'll just happen in time.

Are you gonna fuck your regular one op, a different one or are you gonna find the spanish chick again?

this was actually satisfying

Satisfying in what way?

The Spanish girl left. Too bad because she was a literal goddess, 10/10 body and mind. After the first time I asked her to write me every time she was in the country again. Saw her five times but haven't heard from her in a year.

I'm probably going to go with my reg. I just already saw her five times and don't like to get too "close" to them. She also seems a little bored with me. There's something about a completely new acquaintance that's just appealing to me. Someone who knows me will have expectations to how I act while someone new will have no expectations at all and I can just be however I feel like in the moment.

and so the samefag thread dies,

This.
Have you considered suicide yet? You seem to enjoy telling it to people. Wonder if you just want to do it

What is logic

They're just regular people. I understand you ha e to fuck them first. Are you good in bed?
Why don't you broaden your sexual horizons and experiment a little?? I'm sure some wouldn't mind doing other stuff with you? It would be fun and you can still talk afterwards.

Talk to people on /soc/?

Do you french kiss or eat them out? Why not eat out their ass or get them to eat out yours? Pay for a 3some!

I call or out call op?

He is not illogical, merely wondering. You on the other hand...

Ask if she'll let you fuck her in the ass. Mix things up a little.

Have I won this argument then?

No one wins when it comes to arguing online

Good point

Why the fuck you would you go to the same pro? When you get a girlfriend you can be stuck fucking the same chick everynight.

You are retarded.

My ability in bed doesn't matter, the girl doesn't care at all. It's about the girls expectation. It becomes odd if you don't fuck them first. They'll be thinking "Why isn't he fucking me like he paid for, is he going to murder and eat me? Can't he get it up? Am I not hot enough?". If you just fuck them then all of those thoughts will vanish and you can both relax. Second time they know you can fuck them but you're talking because that's what you enjoy. Or you fuck them again because fucking is pretty nice.

I'm not into anal sex (giving or taking) or threesomes. I had one threesome just to try it but it wasn't my thing at all. Just wanted to try a double blowjob. Never did anal and probably never will. I'm into vanilla sex and feeling peoples hearts beat, body to body contact. I french kiss if the girl doesn't do anything without a condom.

I did incall once but it wasn't for me. I feel more comfortable at home and I don't like to get kicked out in the cold weather to walk when I'm usually a little tired after a session (don't have a car).

I tried going to /soc/ a couple of times but I don't think I get what it's about? And I don't think it's big where I live. I made a thread once where I looked for a girl in my area for habitual fun in exchange for gifts but only trolls answered.