nth for Shireen

reminder

Episode 2 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 4

Thoughts?

Jamie and Bronn are our guys.

Bronn is our guy too, you stupid cuck.

Based Davos

what did they mean by this?

Here are the leaks asked for in the last thread.

Why does anyone like Benjen? It's literally a fan meme theory D&D put in because they fucked up their own story.

He should have remained covered so we could at-least shitpost about it for a few years.

Episode 6 > 3 > 2 >>>>> trash >>> 4 >>> 1

grrm lied, nothing new

>"And Aerion . . . I remember, when I was little, he used to come into my bedchamber at night and put his knife between my legs. He had too many brothers, he’d say, maybe one night he’d make me his sister, then he could marry me. He threw my cat in the well too. He says he didn’t, but he always lies.”

Why was Brightflame so based?

There are two separate questions there.

>Euron Crow’s Eye stood upon the deck of Silence clad in a suit of black-scaled armor like nothing Aeron had ever seen before. Dark as smoke it was, but Euron wore it as easy as if it was the thinnest silk. The scales were edged in red gold that gleamed and shimmered when he moved. Patterns could be seen within the metal. Whorls and glyphs and arcane symbols molded into steel. Valyrian steel, the Damphair knew. His armor is Valyrian steel. In all the Seven Kingdoms, no man owned a suit of Valyrian steel. Such things had been known four hundred years ago, in the days before the Doom, and even then they would have cost a kingdom.

>Euron did not lie. He’s been to Valyria. No wonder he was mad.

The Most reddit thing I have ever seen

frogfu

Benjen isnt coldhands.

>xDDD ebin bants with Tyrion and Bronn
>oooooo look Jaime's going on a top secret mission with his sidekick Bronn! What will happen next?!
>>>/reddit/

you didn't watch episode 5?

Any leaks yet?

High sparrow and Varys are good characters.
Also who is the dude in the lower left corner?

Obviously never been to reddit then. Reddit is the most reddit thing.

2 > 1 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 5

How fucking rich is this Sam's family? They look right up there with the Lannisters.

that was pretty shit too.

Hey guys remember how much Cersei loves her children and will do anything to protect them?

Remember how Jamie had an awakening that he finally had a chance to really be a father and not watch from a distance and was so happy with his daughter and couldn't wait to see her get married?

Why don't they care about their daughter being murdered?

>tfw they're making jon go to deepwood motte next ep literally rubbing it in that emo fag has stolen Stannis' story

I thought the winter is actually CGI'd

where are they shooting this

>here's what Sup Forums leak says
>shows screenshot of Reddit

FUCK

OFF

REDDIT

All characters on the left side also went through some really stupid story lines, if we judge it on that merit alone, then they all belong to reddit too I suppose.

Varys is better in the books.

nth for the return of Thugfish.

More like Basedflame

>1
>ranked 2

you loved le ebin teleporting sandsnakes?

forgot pic

>No Theon

Ramsey is literally a redditised version of Joffrey

High Sparrow is better in the show

Why don't we ever mention Jaime

he's based as fuck

yes

Literally almost all of it is true tho

Wahhhhhhhh it's all fake wahhhhhh

I hope she will get naked this season.

>yfw Euro is wearing Senketsu

the Sup Forums thread 404ed months ago

What is this quoting?
New chapter?

>Tully have fish on sigil
> their armor looks like fish scales
DABID

Lads

Everyone hates Jaime because he stabbed The Mad King in the back when he was supposed to be protecting him.

But in the most recent episode, Jaime clearly unsheathes his sword at the bottom of the steps with The Mad King sitting directly in front of him.

Then we get a shot of Jaime stabbing him in the back off to the side of the throne.

How does this make any sense? How would it even unfold like that?

What's the point in Jaime drawing his sword in front of The Mad King? Shouldn't he have crept up on him?

vocaroo.com/i/s0YwjvJYuROu

Sam's father is a brilliant commander and very powerful lord who should have been in the story but they cut him from it until this episode.

Only because of the smugness. Someone post some smug sparrow pictures.

Jamie is also far better in the books, but Varys still holds up compared to other characters in the show.

so this season will end with Daeneris sailing, Sansa sitting in winterfell and the dornishmen still being irrelevant right?

I'm not telling Reddit to fuck off because it's fake.

I'm telling Reddit to fuck off because fuck off Reddit.

>Implying Jaime Fookin Lannister isnt based as fuck

angrygotfan.com/2016/05/29/the-winds-of-winter-the-damphair-part-1/

>Because it was me Cersei, it's always been me
>Remember when Robert died to the Boar? Who do you think gave it the spear Cersei?

Aeron chapter that was released a few days ago. Mostly him remembering Euron raping him

The mad King tried to flee
Jamie stabs him in the back

Fairly sure in S1 Jaime points where exactly it happened to Ned

I think third richest in Reach after Hightower/Tyrels

No richer than St. Francis, I'm sure.

noice

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Lol m8 this whole fucking site is just an expansion of Sup Forums
if you don't like it you know where you can go

Why would he sneak up? Jaime could easily kill him. The mad king tried to run and got caught

what happened to the other vocaroo poster

So have they gone full coldsteel with him then?

I think in the show Daario might actually be Victarion or literally x Greyjoy that is Euron's brother, they'll probably even just name him Daario Greyjoy.

Tyrion did mention multiple uncles in season one.

He'll try to pass on Dany to Euron but she'll be saved by flame hand Jorah.

FUCK STANNIS

>How does this make any sense? How would it even unfold like that?

Jaime draw sword, dodge rolls behind the Mad King and then gets the backstab.

>Tyrion did mention multiple uncles in season one.
Yes and Tyrion called Trystane Doran's "youngest" in season 2.

Plus there are two uncles already, Aeron and Euron.

he killed the pyromancer first. and went up the stairs to stab the mad king, mad king tries to flee, and jamie stabs him.

So do you guys think we will get to see Casterly Rock next season? Jaime seems to be taking command of house Lannister now. He may go back to the Westerlands at the end of the season after Cersei dies.

>Davos: Stannis! How did you survive?
>Stannis: Well, long story short I got lucky. Real lucky.

Jesus Christ, you people complain about fucking anything

youtube.com/watch?v=_OaS4gC58D4

wat the fuck is up with cias wvoice

No fuck you.

STANNIS THE MANNIS

kind of

>“Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king. I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”

>“Never. No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair.”

>“Why would I want that hard, black rock? Brother, look again and see where I am seated.”

>Aeron Damphair looked. The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye. A great, tall seat of razor-sharp iron of barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood. Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there, and the Father, and the Mother and the Warrior and Crone and Smith, even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer, foreign gods, The Great Shephard and the Black Goat, Three Headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light, and the Butterfly God of Naath, and there swollen in green heft devoured by crabs, the Drowned God festered with the Red Sea Horse, still dripping from its hair.

Complaining about actually clever costume design

Holy shit. This could explain why they replaced Ed Skrein. In the show Victarion kill Daario and assumes his identity.

Stabbing in the back doesn't have to be a litteral stab in the back.

Jaime was supposed to protect the king and when the king needed him the most, when an army walk in Kingslanding, Jaime betrays the king

Lol they're all wearing black which is dumb since blackfish's stichk is wearing all black contrasting the Tully's bright colours

>you people

They're more concerned with Tommen yet Dorne, one of the 7 kingdoms and a major concern for the crown had its prince assassinated and a marriage was ended through murder while wars have started for less (Robb Stark started war because Ned was imprisoned)

I know sneks are cancer but why does nobody care about this?

>I hate Stannis
>Posts Melly

Is that even Aeron though or just x drowned priest?

Also confirmation that Euron killed Balon

>“And yet, I wear a crown, and you rot in chains. How is it that your Drowned God allows that, when I have killed three brothers?”
>Aeron could only gape at him.
>“Three?”
>“Well, if you count half-brothers. Do you remember little Robin? Wretched creature. Do you remember that big head of his, how soft it was? All he could do was mewl and shit. He was my second. Harlon was my first. All I had to do was pinch his nose shut. The greyscale had turned his mouth to stone, so he could not cry out. His eyes grew frantic as he died. They named me. When the life went out of him, I went out and pissed into the sea and prayed to the god to strike me down. None did. Oh, and Balon was the third, but you knew that. I could not do the deed myself, but it was my hand that pushed him off the bridge.”

Even Melly regrets Stannis now

Pssht
Nothing personnel

>yfw a tommen vs franken mountain trail by combat

Who gave the order? Who approved of it? Who said no to the people telling him not to?

No, fuck YOU! Stannis is the mannis, YOU NIGGER..
ALSO THIS ISN'T SPAM

Some more loopholes in the story are fine as long as we don't have to see the sneks again.

Although I was really hoping for a nude scene with Tyene.

>Casterly Rock

would be amazing if Danny started her assault of westeros from there.

>our guys
>our

fuck off reddit, we're not your internet pal