Fuck existence

Fuck existence

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel you.

bump great post

partyhard at kinshasa

When you realize that your struggle to maintain purpose and relevance in a vast ecosystem where a percentage are naturally and inevitably higher up on the food chain, and than realize further that your dissastification with the mere situation is even less meaningful than your entire existence in the grand scheme of things. So you spend your short and finite life trying to find your place in the comfortable middle of excellence and utter uselessness in the blink of an eye worth of a fragile lifespan. Only to be reminded every morning that even the notion of short term satisfaction is a futile and whimsical pipe dream that only the truly lost and naive souls of this world could ever accept as a reason for living.

Who chose it to be this way anyway? Shit.

Implying anything really matters.

perfect explanantion.
nothing matters unless it means something to yourself,
gym, jerking off, eating, making other happy for a short moment, the little things

yup

i once was on a 6 month vacation, (eurofag) was just chilling on the atlantic coast in france, surfing, eating allot of good selfmade food, just hanging out with chill folks off all ages, and all this was financed by working in a supermarket for 1.5 hours every morning. i was living the most minimal life possible, sleeping on the cheapest camping place and only spend like 20 bucks a day on everything combined MAX. after coming back to normal life i realised i just had the luckiest 6 months of my life, i did not want to go back anymore, but my family forced me too. severe depression followed. i was luckier than ive ever been, i have found the perfect life to make me happy. people always tell you you have to find and make your perfect life. i had found it. i had to give it up. i dont need a big house , a car , a tv. give me the sound off the ocean, the stiff breeze, the rough weather and the sun and i am happy. knowing how to achive happiness, and not being able to pursue it is the worst most crushing feeling

bbbbbbbaaaaammpppppppp

sir, we need to bring tHE FELLS TO MOAAARRRR PEOPLE RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery

yep.. I lost my gf sometime back, depression hit me harder than ever, i quit school and now im just sitting at my parents house reflecting on my empty existence full of endless failure and bad decisions, i will probably end it and fade away into eternal oblivion.

no, dear mr.feggit, thats not how its done.
just run away. live alone, with other hippies,
or what the fuck ever you prefer

and just let nature heal you, nature can give you peace more than anything our "modern" society made

get a fucking job

well, i live 4 dem dubz

yeah muhahahah do as youve been told by society your whole life, work for the money of the rich 1% there is no other way outside this to be happy
>indoctrination works
>these are not the droids you are searching for

>not realising that statement makes him a lucky and naive soul according to the previous post

lucky and naive
-lucky : if you had to go trough any of the shit i had to you would be ded

-naive : i have just accepted that nothing matters, happiness is not achievable, but the abstinence of suffering is

Anyone else feels a pain in his heart every single day?

>i have just accepted that nothing matters
>nothing matters unless

sounds like theres still some light inside

Every day, every moment after we broke up.. the pain, i feel like I'm absent from myself and like im not really here.

i just feel empty inside and i dont know how to make it stop. please help me

I can relate, and i do not know how to make it stop.. Im starting to accept that suicide might be the only solution.

>take empy blank paper
>take pencil
>sit down
>let everything settle
>actively thunk about your life for 10 mins
> try not to think actively anymore
>concentrate on breathing
>once your head is empy put the pencil onto the paper
>draw

>

please tell me there is another way. i don't want to die. i want to live but be happy. i want a normal life. i want a gf. i want to go out. i want to live

You know what your problem is? You've got a negative attitude, Al!

.... rly niggu.

"live but be happy. i want a normal life. i want a gf. i want to go out. i want to live"

people always want the whooole fucking package at once......

start

small

step by step