Club scenes

Do any movies to a club scene that's ultra realistic? I.E. It's overpriced, too loud to hear anyone, and smells bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7goCiIlF6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=r-E_Zl-EM5w
youtube.com/watch?v=l_D9zP2s1xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bDadpGKFQWk
youtube.com/watch?v=7uzl-uHIPvY
youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA
youtu.be/QajyNRnyPMs
youtube.com/watch?v=BCvG1TCyikM
youtube.com/watch?v=l0IDiRBnaVY
youtube.com/watch?v=QajyNRnyPMs
youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The scene of the Japanese deaf girl in Babel is quite memorable.

Nightclub scene from Social Network is pretty realistic. I also like the club scenes from Collateral and John Wick

Only normie clubs are like that

Outside of the obvious massacre, I wonder how realistic the club scene in The Terminator was back in 1984.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7goCiIlF6Q

>club scene
>I am a Human and I Need to be Loved plays

>overpriced
I hate poor people.

What's an abnormie club? I like the regular club, but I think I could like a an abnormie take on the club atmosphere.

i like the club scenes in the Gaspar Noé movies : Irreversible, Enter The Void, also LOVE. Usually club scenes in movies are utter shit.

Human Traffic. The club scene and also scenes in clubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-E_Zl-EM5w
this one

>What's an abnormie club?

Where abnormies go to club and hook up

"How soon is now?" is the name of the track

That club was playing rock music, which seems like bizarro land now.

KIDS summed up the 90's New York club scene pretty well.

>Walk in
>Do drugs
>Listen to shitty techno fucked out of your mind and dance around
>Do more drugs
>Have sex with someone
>Possibly get AIDS

Holy shit I miss it.

>"I am the sun...I am the air..."
What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=l_D9zP2s1xQ
You're right. I kept thinking it was some Depeche Mode style rip-off but those guitars are pretty awesome.

>Abnormies having sex
>Ever

Laughing my Chad ass off breh.

also in Xavier Dolan movies scenes are pretty good (check out Laurence Anyways)

youtube.com/watch?v=bDadpGKFQWk

youtube.com/watch?v=7uzl-uHIPvY

I went to Berghain twice a few months back and it was great.

best comment in here, berghain is so great

>club scene
>chumbi chuba go starts playing

I came here to post this.
So seconded I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA

>not posting the best movie club scene

>>youtu.be/QajyNRnyPMs

>he doesn't go to his local dungeon synth club every saturday
literally laughing at you atm haha

see

M E M E
E
M
E

the dark knight

Tbh I thought trainspotting got clubs pretty spot on, aside from the part where he has sex with an underaged girl.

too bad berghain is normie central, Tresor is much more abnormie

top kek

>2012
>Just turned 21
>go into fancy new club in town
>$20 cover charge
>get in
>they're LITERALLY playing Darude - Sandstorm on full blast
>never go to any club again

Tresor is where normies go after they've been turned down by Berghain. It's true that all the normies know about and want to go to Berghain, but that doesn't mean it's a normie club inside.

You went to lab.oratory and got fisted, didn't you

Fun fact: I've been to a wedding at Berghain7

Not exactly a club per say, but the opening scene in James White was really good.

if i get rejected i go to about:blank or griesmulleh, much better than tresor, full of tourists

a wedding ? tell more user

I used to know a dude who partied at the IRL club where they filmed the movie. Said it was lush.

Normies are having a hard time in Berlin in general I think, last time I went there (2 weeks ago) the bouncers asked you who was playing, his/her label etc. plenty of admittedly hot people got bounced off

Berghain7 is not a club, it's a typo

LOL

Gay wedding. Good times, great music and a ton of OPs

this is great

Can someone just explain whats so special about this club?

Is it where people like the girl with the dragon tattoo go or some bullshit?

Pretty much the same. Likely because they have the music cranked up to take over the scene.

Places filled to the brim with drunk assholes completely oblivious to hitmen going to town in a nightclub until its too late.

That's the way it's supposed to be. There are tons of clubs you can go if you don't care about music, so it's great that there are a few that care about it

I was drunk as fuck walking around once downstairs/entrance floor and I remember forcing myself to go back up again because I was afraid to drunkenly walk into Laboratory (to this day I have no idea where it is because I'm afraid that if I'll ask someone will take me there. There is this hallway downstairs I haven't been into so I assume it's there)

before going i thought it was utter hipster bullshit. went once, then twice, then a third and a fourth time. changed my life. you have to experience it, no bullshit

Yeah I agree, especially since I'm an ugly tourist, but at least I care about the music.

Just a question for berghain: I tried getting in two years ago but they let in literally just swagfags, I swear I'm not kidding. 18-20 yos with a snapback got in, jocks couldn't and it was 50/50 for blatant abnormies

wow this is so nice...

Great that explains absolutely nothing

I had multiple Lisbeth looking girls ask me for sex when I was there. They were all kind of sketchy and offered me strange beverages in bottles they brought themselves, so I skipped.

Anyway, there's nothing like Berghain. Like I expected some overhyped mess for hardcore technofans and instead I got the best experience of my life. The door policy is crazy, but the crowd and atmosphere are so good that it makes it all worth it.

The ones in Pusher (1996) are pretty gud

As a jealousfag who couldn't get in once, got extremely salty and never tried again despite going to Berlin at least 4 times a year I can tell you they have the best techno music you can possibly think of

Bergain is kinda strange. Can be hard to get in, if you don't know the bouncers/people who work there/etc.

Thanks doc

Alright faggots, tips on how to get in? I'm visiting Europe in a Month and a half

>"I am the sun...I am the air..."
No. It's,
>"I am the son . . . I am the heir . . ."
>"Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"
>"I am the son . . . and the heir . . ."
>"Of nothing in particular"

Kek that was subtle

Plus, they let in young swagfags for the bears

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

go on sunday, between 8 and 11-12 am, as an afterparty (you'll look trashed and kinda high)
dresscode is random really... just dress normally and look bored at the entrance, everything is about your face and body expressions

Just go to Tresor, save yourself 3 hours of line and not getting in

REEEEEEE
but really I might try next time you guys made me want to get rejected again

PS Thoughts on IPSE and Club der Visionäre? I'm sucker for that part of the city so I love them, they always manage to relax me and all

>mfw there are 50 clubs like Berghain in the Meat Packing District here in NYC and plebs are talking like Berghain is special

Sheeeeeit. Come to Cielo if you actually care about the music, Marquee if you want to be guaranteed to go home with a 10/10, 1Oak if you want to hang out with celebs, or Wesh if you can get an invitation and want to watch someone get killed by a nine year old pimp from Tokyo.

pleb clubs/bars

All set to the sound of Kygo, Calvin Harris and champagne bottles popping?
Sure sounds awesome

That's just 1Oak. The other ones aren't pleb tier.

Have you been to Berghain?

New York’s hottest club is Taste. Nightlife designer Tranny Griffith is back with an all-new club that answers the question, “Huh?!?” Don’t look for a bouncer – there isn’t one. Instead, the door’s guarded by 10 jacked homeless guys in old-fashioned bathing suits. This place has everything: Ice sculptures, winos, Germfs – German smurfs – a Teddy Ruxpin wearing mascara, an old lady with Kid ‘N Play hair, and none other than DJ Baby Bok Choy. He’s a giant 300-pound Chinese baby who wears tinted aviator glasses, and he spins records with his little ravioli hands.

kek

Yeah, I got on the hype train and ended up a little disappointed to be honest. Plus the amount of guys that tried to offer me coke and sex was off putting.

>mfw

Tell us about the human fire hydrants Stefon!

sounds amazing

Always liked this movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=BCvG1TCyikM

The College Parties are really accurate too.

>Plus the amount of guys that tried to offer me coke and sex was off putting.
I think the amount of girls that do the same kind of evens it out. Also, the guys at Berghain are (from my experience) not super pushy so they'll just fuck off if you tell them you're not interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0IDiRBnaVY

why not all of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=QajyNRnyPMs

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s

You know, it’s that thing of when high-waisted midgets have like, the red pants and the big ass.

holy crap thats well done

makes me wanna rewatch that movie

So is getting in just luck. I'm sure the bouncer just decides in the first 2 seconds if he'll turn you away or not

this is shit, mainly because of the shit music

They decide 15 minutes before you even reach the door. They check you out when you're in the line.

Kaleida is GOAT, you're shit.

I always get into clubs because I'm really really ridiculously good looking. I don't know what you'll have to do to get in.

Fuck that scene was awesome.

can't argue with that desu

Kek I was just about to mention Gaspar Noe films.

DUDE SHITTY GERMAN TECHNO LMAO