Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njIc062qmg4
youtube.com/watch?v=UwDrc2YIRQo
youtube.com/watch?v=pjpxZz3kp0c
youtube.com/watch?v=JhhXCuUG2pw
wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related

Sacrifice brings struggle, struggle brings progress.

I don't have dreams, I have goals.

Harvey Specter

two in the pink, one in the stink, life is an adventure. explore.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." ~Jesus H. Christ

I don't have your stone, and FUCK you anyways

> Reddit and memey
Holy fuck Newfags

>Shave balls
>Brad

Also checked dubs

Topkek oldfag

"It doesn't matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is tired of her shit."

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Shave balls

Jesus is lord

"they say that life's a carousel, spinning fast, you've got to ride it well,
The world is full of kings and queens that blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's heaven and hell.

And they'll tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night,
And when you walk in golden halls, you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell."
-Ronnie James Dio

The way she goes bud.

I love you

>that one film

Leonard nimoy said that to Jesus idiot

Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you!

Pretty sure it went Nimoy -> Jesus -> God ->liz in accounting -> Hitler -> Michael Bay

Don't worry about the things you can't control

Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't go

"On the Internet, nobody can hear you scream"
~Anonymous

fucking way she goes...

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=njIc062qmg4

and

youtube.com/watch?v=UwDrc2YIRQo

it really isnt guys.

Your mother is dead and your father has been arrested.

Indoctrinated retard

Hehe +1

The reason I am the father I am today.

4u

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face, forever.

If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn - Bill Hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=pjpxZz3kp0c

lucky dubs

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” -Marcus Aurelius

fuck yeah

Trips!!!

>Oldfag

Shave Balls isn't that old

I'd just like to remind people that this is definitely real

The brain named itself

Topkek!

You mother fucker

The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth

youtube.com/watch?v=JhhXCuUG2pw

or as I like to say it, could god create a world where he can't go and in which he has no power?

Damn

to exist is to be the value of a variable

“Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”

-user

That one from better call Saul. " there are two types of people in this world, the sheep and the wolves. Figure out which one you are"

it's like a year old, maybe. come on dude

There are none more hopelessly enslaved then those you blindly believe they are free

I've seen alot os Mr.Robot on here, but haven't seen it.

Is it worth a watch, or are there just a few good moments?

i fucked ted.

it's a great show. especially season one. legit top tier hbo top tier quality. shot really cool and accurate from the tech angle

That speech the Turks gave in Final Fantasy VII that ended with "...because it's our job."
Actually it was a bunch of quotes and the way they weren't priding themselves on any lofty ideals or personal wealth like most people do. The idea of taking such pride in doing your job changed the way I looked at work (commercial electrician btw). Instead of just trying to do 8 hours without fucking up, I started trying to do a better job than the people around me, just for the personal satisfaction of knowing that I did my job well. It didn't take long for my newfound perfectionism to be noticed, and so I never had to worry about finding work. It's a really, really good feeling to know that when they need something to look absolutely perfect, they choose you to do it.

"There are two forces at work in the world: the drive towards collectivism, and the drive towards individuality"

Show fucking sucks!!!
Little half nigger sucks!!!
You suck!!!!!

Literally neither

>Rick & Morty line changed your view of life
Underage b&

god damn that EMT is run beautifully user

U srs bro? That was like 2 years ago

None for me, but a quote from house turned my mother into a atheist. "you can say you put your faith in God to get you through about the day, but when it comes time to cross the road I know you look both ways,l"

Better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Excuse the writing I'm drunk

"every body dies, you can do your best to put it off but its going to happen eventually. the most you can really do is try to feel alive as you can while you have the chance other wise why even bother at all?"

-my dick at neighbor Leslie's funeral.

I think House might have played a role in my atheism, too. Not a particular quote per se, but I loved that show, and it helped me start thinking about life more critically.

Changed my life. Have to vomit everytime I remember this from now on.

"It is terrible to be satisfied, the world needs us to chase dreams." - Illoai

The more i thought about this quote the less lazy i became.

> rick and morty changed your life

faggot, better go hang yourself right now

I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here

This is a pretty stupid quote to change your life

wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery

I really wish I could take the time to learn the intricacies of tech but it's like running into brick wall.

also a quote for you guys:
No gain was ever made without loss

“We contrast the urban and the natural, but that’s a contemporary myth. We’re animals, after all; our cities are organic products, fully as “natural” (whatever that word really means) as a termite hill or a rabbit warren. But how much more interesting: how much more complex, dressed in the intricacies and exfoliations of human culture, simple patterns iterated into infinite variation. And full of secrets, beyond counting.”

“By definition, you can’t experience your own death. Death is the end of consciousness. And consciousness persists. In the language of physics, consciousness is conserved.

I am the one who wakes up in the morning.

Always.

Every morning.

I don’t die.

I just become increasingly unlikely.”

“But smart has to have a depth as well as a length. Some smart brushes over a problem. And some smart grinds exceeding slow, like the mills of God, and it grinds fine, and when it comes up with an answer, it has been tested.”

“Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one.”

“Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.”

“Everything starts somewhere, though many physicists disagree. But people have always been dimly aware of the problem with the start of things. They wonder how the snowplough driver gets to work, or how the makers of dictionaries look up the spelling of words.”

Those aren't all of them, and those are from only two people. But... they sure as sugar changed me something awful. Or, something awfully good.

I agree with the quote, but it views the situation from the perspective of humans.

If there is a god, they won't care whether one human lived a bad or good life. Because "good" or "bad" is something we made up.

However, if a god made us specifically, and only cares about how we use life... then that is a very stupid god. The experiment doesn't make sense because he can tell beforehand how it will turn out. If he makes it possible for humans to be "bad", then he already knows he will have to send people to "hell" or whatever. What is the point of that for an omniscient god?

What's up, James bond?

i know who you are.

dicks out for Harambe

If you seriously didnt know that before watching the ep you seriously need to read philosopy books