Chaturbate: first it was the Ohmibod that kinda ruined things. Chicks doing nothing...

Chaturbate: first it was the Ohmibod that kinda ruined things. Chicks doing nothing, with what looks like a big leech on their pussy.

Now we have the Lovense, and again, chicks sit their doing nothing, now with a pink antenna sticking out of their pussies.

Not a very sexy look.

She good. MIne won't load

Moar

Have all you want. She's live now:

hotfallingdevil

Yeah. imo it ruins.. Back in the good ol days they used to finger and dildoing herselves. NOwadays they just stand there and do their fake shaking when the donations come..

Not bad

At least she's using a dildo now, in addition to the lovense.

Those toys must be pretty good considering a token gets the girls to thrash around like that......

there are girls that don't even get naked anymore, they just flail around like a fish raking in tokens.

shy_jane

She used to blast herself with dildos, now she just flails around like an idiot with all her clothes on

it's an act user, just watch a novice and they will often have delayed reactions or miss it completely. why do you think they have their speakers on max? they need the audio cue to react.

Don't know how guys get suckered into tipping for this nonsense??!?

Hopefully there will be a backlash at some point, and we can get back to fingering and dildos.

The worst fucking thing that ever happened to Chaturbate.

I can't remember which girl it was, but there's one who claimed that her Lovense only worked when you tip 5 tokens or more rather than 1 token or more. Greedy bitch was raking in the money.

On the plus side, the girls who don't use it, or don't fake it, I've started to like a lot more.

h...ha...hahahahaha

are you kidding? Please tell me you're joking. You've never been with a woman if you think their reactions are remotely realistic. They are almost bored after 15 minutes of bullshitting. They're really just moaning because they're imagining the shoes they'll buy after they rip off the poor saps in their room.

Chaturbate is boring, just like any other cam site. They're strippers who barely work for their money, who don't even need to see their clientele. Half the time the cameras are so laggy, out of focus, and the audio is so bizarre and modulated...

I can't imagine anyone is getting off to these sites. If you are, please go to your local strip club and tell me if you'll ever go back to a shit hole like CB again.

I am cam girl in Chaturbate. Online now, comment my show please.

My sister is young and cam girl. Comment in show please.

pegue.net/9ulC

*I* sure as fuck ain't pasting that link in my browser!

Its legit. Girl 10/10.

Delicius.

I agree. I saw we kidnap the whore and plug her pussy into a deep cycle marine battery. That should make the cunt jump.

well we just killed chaturbate...at least it wont load for me

yup, y'all killed that shit.