Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta searching for a long time owner anything

Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta searching for a long time owner anything

How old are you? 50?

Why do you keep making this thread?

Okay, so typical question. Do you feel like you would say that you were born gay, or did you make a choice when you were young that you wanted to be attracted to men.
I feel like its more of a thing that you can control and you would be born with it, right?

Idk, but surely I never made any choices about it

You look like 4 drag queens I know.

I think this bread is fake boiz.

It's not. His name is Peter, he lives in Budapest Hungary. 32 years old. Employed as a computer programmer. It's sad; he won't accept that his twink days are long gone and he's just no longer attractive, probably to any gay man. I am seriously considering flying to Hungary and ********* him so no-one will ever have to put up with his posts anymore. Also, he's a disgusting faggot, but I don't need more than one reason to hate him.

Do you have any response to this, Peter?

What's ur fav anime?

>probably to any gay man
No, most of his remarks are true, except what I quote: it is dominant gay men that I cannot find.

I think most dominant gay men want 18-20 year olds.

Not necessarily. The problem is that there are like 15 subs per dom. I go up to local chat sites and all I see is subs craving to be fucked.

maybe try looking somewhere other than Sup Forums....?

for example: the real world?

haven't you tried grindr, craigslist, pof, or any other such site? Sup Forums is a terrible place to search for a partner

lol men you are crazy
I am a sub in debrecen and tops are just swarming me, even tho i am a fatass

>15 subs per dom
Yep, life is good

Well that explains a lot.
I'm bi and also a lazy mofo, men just seem to be way more often begging for it and that shit simply gets me diamonds.
It's also great therapy for my inferiority complex.

I've seen so many of these fucking threads stop whoring your ugly ass self out on Sup Forums

Attention due to self-worth Issues. Interestingly enough Gay people have increased narcissitic tendencies

THIS

what is wrong with your legs why are they so long

Nothing, I have longer legs than most dudes of my height

THE TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

I am a dominate bear I'd pity fuck u op