What can be the best drug(effects) to try out...

what can be the best drug(effects) to try out? and probably dont get addiceted but honestly i dont care about that i havent even tried weed

Depends, do you want to smoke something? Take a pill? Be a little more specific and I'll try to help you out

i prefer pills, in method but if other method feels better let me know

You trying to relax, get energy, party, trip? what you trying to do Sup Forumsro? Also, who are you going to be with, and what will you be doing when you do it?

taking pills (with weed at least, produces a completely different phycoactive chemical) snorting drungs allows the said drug to pass the blood brain barrier quickly but, as expected, shortens the duration. as far as recommendadtion? mushrooms before weed would be a cool notable experience. just remember not to try control the trip which can be hard with some ppl. as far as any other advise look at erowid the website to read testimonials on a plethora of substances

Smoking is fun, but if you don't want to, make a weed edible and chill with some good music.

It might be a cliche, but there is no BEST drug effect, everyone is different.

i live alone so im planning to do it at night, and im looking to relax/trip the only time i "relax" was using sleeping piils, also i want something thats easy to get

Best drugs to try out?

Hallucinogens. Acid, shrooms, dmt.

injecting heroin feels quite damn amazing

Ketamin hands down. Be alone in dark. Keeps sniffing until in k hole. Prepare to find parts of your brain you never knew you had.

what type of music do i listen, as i said im no drug expert so help me out here b/ro

Relaxing at home by yourself with absolutely no tolerance.... find some percocet or vicodin. These are not strong, but with no tolerance, take 1 or 2 depending on the mg of them and you will be feeling great.

hallucinogens aren't that recreational in my opinion.
speed, coke, mdma, ketamine, weed, mephedrone and 2cb are all very recreational and fun

isn't 2cb a hallucinogen? if not, what does it do/feel like?

Go od cunt

are these easy to get and are they addictive?

it is a hallucinogen but feels like mdma, its the most recreational hallucinogen

Pic related.

It's a Scottish Synth-pop band and most magical album you will ever hear while high.

lol...
you have to be 18 to post here, go to bed, you've school in the morning

ive listen to thaem i remeber this song the mother we share i think, thanks user

That whole album is gold, pirate or buy it and listen through while high.

The song Science/Visions puts me into an involentary head bobbing, foot tapping trance after smoking a bowl.

Mushrooms. If you take a small dose you will laugh your ass off. You dont have to take enough to have to take enough to have visuals. Just a little to make you happier.

Yes, they are very easy to get addicted too. Especially when you love the way you feel and want to have that feeling all the time and keep taking them every day.

im really liking the songs, do you have anymore type of music like this i would appreciate it user

LSD. You literally can't get addicted and it'll open your mind space.

how long does it last? Does it feel as good as mdma? I can do mdma and feel completely fine to go out around people. Is it the same with this?

mdma, take 1 if its your first time.
you wont regret it.

Sadly not, they are pretty unique.

Twenty One Pilots, Chvrches, System of a Down and Infected Mushroom are the bands I usually listen to while smoking.

Why do you want to in the first place?

soad is pretty agressive on my taste, theres this song i cant stop listening is neon indian-polish girl have you heard of it

I heard the full version of Aerials for the first time while high, and I though I was tripping out when the second half started, lmao.

That Polish Girl song is pretty chill, tho.

to have a trip and have a good time

Because he isn't a giant fucking faggot.
Get off of Sup Forums you straight edge pussy.

DMT is a good one to start on.

Nice, relaxing high with minor effects

OxyContin

>_>
OP, don't start with the most powerful Hallucinogen on the fucking planet.

Can't go wrong with weed

>OP, don't start with the most powerful Hallucinogen on the fucking planet.
He said DMT, not LSD

Nigga, DMT is the most powerful Hallucinogen on the fucking planet.

retard detected

>Nigga, DMT is the most powerful Hallucinogen on the fucking planet.
Nah.

It really depends. Do you like slow and peaceful, nutty psychedelic, or dissociative? It's a whole big world of drug abuse. Don't end up deadski

DMT will melt your fucking idea of reality. It's crazy fucking strong, if it's really DMT.

LSD will permanently change your perspective on reality, again, if it's real LSD and not RC garbage.

Don't take acid as your first drug. You may not need drugs. It's not a universal thing, honestly. Take it from someone who did too much.

>You may not need drugs.
Everyone should drop some acid you fucking faggot