Im a transexual girl and u can ask me anything

Im a transexual girl and u can ask me anything

Im a woman since 11 years old
Im post op
I dont regret nothing

This is me at 10 years old to prove im trans.

tits with timestamp?

what do you jerk off to?

show cock

What part of im post op u dont understand

show your crudely made fake vag

tits or gtfo those are the rules

tits or gtfo

this

>I dont regret nothing
so you regret something?

Show em

kek

So you're a guy who cut off his dick. You can never be female. Only pretend.

tits

sharpie in fake pussy

sorry bout the mental illness bud

This thread again? If this is real you're a sick fuck OP and your parents should be thrown in jail. You've fucked your entire life up, no child knows what it wants at the age you started on the hormones. No sane man will ever want you. Kill yourself.

You know the rules

You have a very cute face. Now I believe tits are in order?

Yeah but tits are a stupid rule. We need axe wound in this case

I have a bf and im happy now. I can adopt and i will.

If you were my mother I'd be disgusted.

Where them titties at?

Not if you like titties you fag

>I dont regret nothing
What do you regret OP?

No sane man will ever want you they say. Got to say I've never really found trannies hot but damn ur fucking hot

did we scare off OP? OP if your there give us a sign lol

>post-op
>regret nothing
I'm having a hard time imagining how a man with a gaping wound for genitals could be happy. Well, I guess social acceptance is a helluva drug.

>did we scare off OP? OP if your there give us a sign lol
yeah, tits for example

yeah i agree the "post op" thing really bothers me more than it should

hahaha gaping wound for genitals-- that's a good one

damn guys he was actually not too bad looking to bad you scared it away

Im happier that way than being a boy. Dont talk about social acceptance when now i have 1000% more acceptance from society than when i was a feminine kid.
U r afraid of us so u tryna freak us out saying that stupid stuff. U dont understand this.

WHERE ARE YOU OP?! ANSWER US YOU FUCKING CRIPPLE!

hey there you are lol, tits?

>this thread again
no timestamp

Why dont you put effort into your bait?

tbh im finna tinEye this pic

you like milo?

Milo?

fuck the h8rs, ur cute now can we your fucking tits already

he means lilo, from lilo and stitch

you're a car go be mentally ill somewhere else

you think you could be so pretty without taking hormones? becose im thinking about taking them but i dont know... is very dificult choice but i dont wanna be an ugly non binary whatever

at least shoot a new one

>U r afraid of us so u tryna freak us out saying that stupid stuff. U dont understand this.
Nope, I'm pretty sure that you are suffering from a legitimate illness known as gender dysphoria. The numbers of "trans" people who commit suicide after transitioning is fairly staggering..On the other hand, those who receive therapy and pro birth-gender hormones happen to improve their likelihood for actually treating the problem. Don't care though, ultimately. Your choice to mutilate your genitals to a wound that must be regularly stretched to prevent healing.

just give us a timestamp ffs

Fuck off. This thread goes nowhere guise

Hormones dont have much effect if u passed puberty because u just can have one. I had a female puberty, if u had a male puberty hormones cant do much for you, softer skin a bit of hips increase and breasts too.

hey OP, would it be gay if i wanted to fuck your wound? you can talk in your man voice when i do it?

>I don't regret nothing
soo.. you regret it?

How does sex actually work, does your vagina stretch and shit or is it just like jamming it in there?

Also post boobies

This is pasta...its been popping up a lot the last few days. OP never delivers past shitty trolling and a couple other pics. Never timestamped. Run.

please just kill yourself already

How are you going to have a child that has your genes? Or do you not want to reproduce?

It's some dude that ripped these pics from a thread...
No tits are coming Sup Forumsros

Man u dont know shit about this.
Transexualism isnt a mental ilness. Dysphoria is the feeling of disgust about ur body. I dont feel that anymore because i have the body i want, gender dysphoria gets cured if u have a successful transition.
Most transgender suicide because of much factors:
They dont pass cause hormones didnt have effect
They dont have money to pay all expensive surgeries
They dont have family support
Society is extremely cruel with us

All this factors happen because they dont pass as the gender they identify, i do, so i cuired my dysphoria officially, much people cant because is extremely hard to pass transitioning after puberty.

U r such and ignorant. I did my transition before puberty so my tedtosterone got blocked. I dont have any male features.

I can adopt and i will

Sup Forumsruh...Just give up...this b8 sucks donkey dick...your trolling is even worse...

do you know why society is cruel?
do you understand that just because you cut your dick off and cut a hole where it used to be that doesn't make you woman. that makes you a man with a broken dick (can you even show me a tranny fanny that looks like the real thing?)

only gay people would be okay with fucking you

Why do you want to become a man?

Same exact thread as last night.
Samefag.
ABORT!

ABORT!

ABORT!

>dysphoria gets cured

Oh boy, here we go again. It's a workaround, not a fix. You can't fix your brain structure by making yourself look like a woman. Hormones don't do that. You had to hide your man body so you're not disgusted by it. As far as I know you still hate the fact that you are born a man.

The whole transgender thing makes me think of Lars and the Real Girl. Let's just pretend for this one person otherwise he'll feel weird.

Also dysphoria IS a mental illness and you just admitted that you have it.

Pretty sure there's a mental check before you can adopt.