Explain how she's corrupt

Explain how she's corrupt

Other urls found in this thread:

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
youtu.be/5XrK9wuf8DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a woman

Beat me to it.

lol

explain to me where the emails are

I don't need to worry about her being corrupt when she still has Benghazi in her court.

Please explain how the Clinton foundation doesn't spend a large majority of money, not on charity, but on paying employees in Hillary's campaign

> Vote for me because I have a vagina.

she's a politician and a woman

Explain how she's not.

A stupid person that is paid to make a scripted speech yet claims they are smart while shitting themselves over inviting terrorist suicide bombers into the country.

They dont. They got an A rating on charity watch. 88% of money raised goes towards the program. You must be getting your "facts" from breitbart or some other bullshit source.
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>trusting a politician
>ever

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
Explain it to yourself.

>Implying that there's only one Clinton Foundation

Ass eating cock monglers

Haven't you ever deleted emails?

Oh hmm, was wrong on that then. "Most" of it goes to charity then.

What about the fact that she accepts millions of dollars from donors... And conveniently takes time out of her busy schedule to go and have a cup of tea with them. Not a conflict of interest at all.

Atleast that's more subtle then just being paid straight up for doing talks. Still hasn't released those transcripts though!

No

>lies
>about everything

You can say there was nothing in the emails all you want and that the clinton foundation isn't corrupt as fuck, but man you can't deny this bitch has gone to great lengths to destroy and deny information about it. That isn't debatable. She obviously has something to hide, and since that meeting between Lynch and Bill "accidentally" at the airport right before the indictment recommendations, you can bet the law is looking the other way. She hasn't been charged because the system is corrupt as fuck too for people with her money.

I could get into the arms deals and the fact that she has helped to ruin at least Libya, Iraq, and Syria during her time as senator and secretary of state. Or her mass of lies about her positions on everything depending on what audience she is talking to. Or her million dollar speeches. Or so many more things. She's a pandering, evil piece of shit who only wants more power and money for herself no matter the cost.

And I hope karma is killing her right now, literally.

>wasserman Schulz fucks Bernie out of the nomination
>Hillary hires her next day

She threw up in a cup today. She gross.

Wow... you're paranoid as fuck.
Why are people so eager to think the worst about her? Is it because she's a woman?

Hey everybody, CTR has been trying really hard today after the CNN polls and coughing fits. Just don't reply to them.

Wants to frack the shit out of the world because there's not money in it for her. No better than a lobbying piece of crap.

She's sometimes on the right of Trump on certain matters. Granted that doesn't mean much, but is interesting that the right wing conservatives actually want Clinton in over Trump.

I legit nearly threw up when I saw that. SHE FUCKING DRANK A BIT OF IT BACK DOWN.

Alot of money*

power corrupts user, and the left is in control, wants to take away rights, and probably can. Trump is the lesser evil.

If you don't already have the answers at this point, there is no point because you don't want to be convinced. On election day you are going to vote against your best interests and attempt to install someone into the presidency that proves daily that there are no lows globalist will sink to and that laws should only apply to we serf and not the masters.

Yeah, it was nasty.

Benghazi, GG

>makes pledge to stop taking money from foreign organisations because of potential white house favours
>within 24 hours it's revealed that pledge only affects little projects
>still taking in the donations and in exchange for favours

Nice right wing talking point shitlord

Pls elaborate

not confidential ones

I have not smashed multiple phones and tablets with a hammer either

just because you delete an email doesn't mean some IT nerd can't get a hold of them. the way she deleted them was a total wipe off her memory, which in this case, is a felony.

No. Her corruption is clear to see. Nothing to do with her being a woman. Nothing to do with being paranoid.

I also hate Trump because he's an uneducated sack of shit that was only ever successful because of his father's money. But hey, to his credit, at least he stole the nomination from the 3rd Bush.

Also, without a word, Hillary benefitted heavily from corruption in the Democrat Party led by Shultz, who she then hired into her campaign after Shultz WAS FORCED TO RESIGN FOR CORRUPTION.

Is that enough for you? Should I link video coverage of the Nevada caucus as well?

There is literally nothing wrong with deleting confidential emails you're finished with.
Or with smashing old phones, for example to stop them getting hacked

Pretty sure that's not a felony.
She also gave orders to an IT guy to delete her old emails, iirc she wasn't in charge of that process

Someone with so much controversy surrounding her name/herself is allowed to run.

And make it his far.

Donald trump used to be an alchemist

Even if we ignore things that are very likely corrupt but not proven, the obvious proof she's corrupt is the emails that show she completely screwed up the primaries and cheated Bernie out of a shot. Then she went on to hire that lady who resigned showing that those who take part in corruption for her get rewarded even if caught.

this youtu.be/5XrK9wuf8DI

Either she illegally utilized her email server or she is mentally retarded because she was a senator and secretary and couldn't comprehend what classified information was. Their story is literally that she couldn't fucking understand what classified was.

Trump will win

Please shoop the microphone as a black dick

Pay 2 Play

1. she has a cunt
2. she has power
3. she has a cunt

what the fuck happened here

pol

She didn't just delete them, she had people wipe the devices.

Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as “other expenses.” ...The Clinton Foundation may well be saving lives, but it seems odd that the costs of so many life-saving activities would be classified by the organization itself as just random, miscellaneous expenses.

If I have to explain it, then you are an idiot. Even a retard with half a brain can see how corrupt that cunt is.

You mean like with a cloth?