Should i smoke it?

Should i smoke it?

Wtf is that an owl pellet? Absolutely haram

No

dont smoke de shroom bro

Smoke it if dubs get OP

looks like a dried clump of cat hair

What is it? Looks like some kind of brick weed that was pressed in a mold to look like a real "nug"

YES!!! JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!

After you take the stems out of there, yeah. Its probably just brown heroine. Thats what you wanted though, right?

Wow that is the most wank weed I've seen

Is that mold on weed? I wouldn't man tbh. Like the toxins wouldn't be good for you. Prob would still get high tho.

this is what low class and a big part of mid class smoke in my country, it comes from Paraguay usually, and they grab the whole plant, cut it with a machine and press it into a brick, the it's transported to some countries of latin america. I taste like horse shit and the high is really weird.

Smoke it op! This is normaltier weed where I live. Make it a huge joint tho. You will need to smoke a lot to feel high-ish

It's because it's bullshit mexinigger weed

No looks like shit

Wow, I'm so happy to live in California where actual good weed is available.

Pick out the stem, seed and leaf and you might have something smokeable. Probably 50% at most of what you have there.

Tipico prensado paraguayo

You must live in a shit country

thats straight reggie why did you buy that shit lol

u chileanfag?

This is still a thing? I haven't seen brick weed in years. how much did you pay for that zip?

Well its weed so yes

in all my years i've never seen weed as shit as that. even fan leaves look more smokeable than that

having said that. just vape it

Mexico has god-tier weed faggot

You would have to vape a lot of it. I used to get this shit tier weed years ago. Blunts, bongs, and papers are the only way you're gonna get high off of it if you have any kind of a tolerance

Smoke it my man. Fuck all these weed snobs. I've got no probable smoking Reggie. In fact that's what I'm smoking on now.

you thats dirt nigga, literally green dirt. if you smoke it and die dont say we warned you

but with a vaporizer you can vape pure stem and not get a headache. i can fit like 2g into my vape. if you cram it all in there you'll get a high without the headache from smoking such junk

I smoked that shit for 5 years, every single year. As every south american

i bet theres only like, 10% weed there, the rest is dried shit shavings, some dirt, and an assortment of silicates.

4/10 prensado

>brick weed
some of that thai brickweed is strong as fuck (some)

Hehe I heard the stories about CA! Must be a wonderful place. My weed guy can actually find good weed around here but it is expensive as fuck. Just got 1g of BLUE DREAM. Best weed I have ever smoked.

Já vi melhores!

Yo OP here i made my gf smoke it first, she basics coughed out her lung. She high af tho

Looks like some Thailand shit

My friend payed $35 for a 3.5/ 1/8 how ever you'd like to say it, she bought it off some cook at her job.

Thats regs you idiot

What is this the 70s? Bro you can get good bud for the low now lol

Go ahead and smoke OP. Its just regs.
Some people like that shit. I move about a pound a week

that's not regs by any means
that is pure shit
i'm sad for you

wut

90-125 an oz in ohio all day. I move a lot of this shit
Thats how i smoke loud all day

I'ts reg in some place. That's just brick weed. Always looks like shit, becasue it is shit. But it is cheap and will get you stoned.
Rich FAGS eat shit.

I smoke dispensary weed everyday and it's not even funny and I wish I can stop the habit. Just yesterday I had OG Skywalker. You gotta love California.

obviously was stuffed into a condom and then stuffed up some dude's ass to smuggle it into the country.

so yeah smoke it

Don't be a fucktard fucktard
Mexi-brick =regs

vaping stems
W
T
F

fag... grow your own weed.

Op, that's just brick. People smoke that shit all the time. It'll get you high. These kids haven't smoked weed long enough to recognise that not everyone smoked dank ass shit all the time. Back in the day, this was the norm. Roll thAt shit into a joint and you'll be good.

if you have a desktop you can put enough in there to get high

does it get you stoned though? brick sucks so hard.

For prensadito salvador, es bastante piola men, me estoy fumando uno mas feo que eso y pega de 10. Smoke that shit

Preach

Checked
Here is about a pound of the shit

i'd literally smoke anything

ie: 10 minutes ago i got back from heavy drinking,smoked a joint, threw up, cleaned it up, finished the joint now im fucking wavy

but i wouldnt smoke that, go buy some proper weed to smoke cos you should defo smoke, but dont smoke that OP it looks nasty