Is it safe buying meds online to avoid having to get a prescription?

Is it safe buying meds online to avoid having to get a prescription?

UK fag here, Xanax is extremely hard to get here, and i need that shit, my dudes. Is it too risky buying it online? If so, how the fuck do i get my hands on some?

Not risky if you buy in bulk every few months. ALWAYS Escrow so you don't get scammed. USE PGP for YOUR safety.

it's not risky really if you do it properly and its real easy. dont take xanax though they are very addictive and can destroy you. in london i can get them in abundance for 1 pound/pill. one tip, alphabay

Most are sold in bulk anyway but its so expensive. Didn't want to blow my money on shit that either wont arrive, or are just mints.

Yeah that's why you check reviews and USE ESCROW.

I'm not looking to use it daily or anything. Just when necessary

Like, I don't even know what Escrow is lmao.

Escrow means that you pay them AFTER you receive the product, but you put down an initial percentage of pay (unless it's Escrow 100%). Basically you say you'll pay them X amount of Bitcoin and you make the purchase, you pay 40% of the X amount upon purchase and then release the 60% from Escrow once you receive and test the product.

What you don't realise is that the times it becomes "necessary" become increasingly more frequent until they're every day. I'd just buy my Xanax off street dealers if I were you, if you're dead set on doing it.

Don't buy from irreputable street dealers that charge 2-5x the amount you could be paying onlin, that's just fucking stupid. Online you can buy them for €£$1/pill, you could even sell them if you wanted to.

Yeah i know what you mean. I'd have no problems getting it off of dealers but its just finding them is the challenge. Around here they only sell MDMA, weed, that shit. Not prescription meds.

Have you got any recommended websites?

Ahh right, I get you. Thanks man.

You'd recommend having an unlimited supply of one of the most addictive drugs going?

AlphaBay

Why do you want Xanax anyway? To get fucked up or to manage anxiety?

Yes. Yes I do. As long as OP is smart and doesn't OD.

most are now FE, only go with trusted people and you will be fine. you wont really find any escrow for drugs now a day

Anxiety, panic attacks. The norm. I'm not looking to get fucked on it. I've tried getting it formally but they basically refuse to prescribe it because of what it can do to you if you go stupid on it.

Cheers.

On AB you will.

What does AB and FE stand for lmao? I'm new to this sort of shit

so just the casual date rape then? sleeping pills and red wine Sup Forumsro

Words of wisdom to OP: stick with Xans, DO NOT try Kolonopin. Kolo is Xanax on steroids and is VERY addictive.

Should be careful about strength. Sometimes it can be twice as strong, especially bars. We got counterfeits that had an extra g on the front and they were ridiculous strong. Maybe atavan that just looked like xannies. Also, people sell placebo as the real thing like crazy online.

AB - AlphaBay
FE - Finalize Early (aka NO Escrow)

Quit taking pills you pussies. Do real drugs like a man

This is why you buy a REAGENT TESTING KIT. They are legal for your safety.

Yeah thats what i was worried about. They're selling boxes of it for up to £300 and I'd rather not waste that on stuff that might not actually be Xanax

I'd consider Mogadon or Valium if I were you then cause they're prescribed here like sweets to pissheads who usually sell them off to buy more piss and the withdrawals are far less likely to be fatal due to their longer half lives

Definitely, you can't screw around with foreign or unknown pharmies. Get fentanyl as OC, in case of Benzos, something that is similar. Be safe.

Sounds fun

Nothing worse than fake shit in bulk, only thing you can do is rip someone else off.

I've heard Valium works like a charm, but will it do the same as Xans?

Thats why I turned to Sup Forums for recommendations. Didn't want to buy masked rat poison.

Pretty much, Xanax bars are like bluebird Valium. The blue 30mg I think, don't quote me. Not identical, but gaba friendly.

I always found that Valium was slightly less effective than Xanax but that it was far less noticeable to others

Yeah, if you don't take Benzos, Valium, Librium, and Klonopin feel pretty similar. Floor bound.

You guys are the nicest, most explainy online bulk drug dealers I've ever met.

Stay safe, user. Not worth it to take a dirt nap because some asshole put the wrong shit in a pill machine and you bought it soft looking identical.

Haa, you know. I'm feeling the love rn

what about valium recreationally? i got one with me here but don't know what to expect

It's tempting to just go for it, but at the same time i don't want to be kill.

I'm not looking to get fucked. Just to ease le anxiety and panics.

Depends on the dose. Might not do a lot but calm you, but if it's a higher dose and you're a small person with 0 tolerance you could get floored.

yeah but i'm looking to get fucked + i got the anxiety issues from the w33d

1 pill 10 mg, never did any kind of pills not even painkillers but am currently out of w33dz and on 2nd beer, pop it or nope it?

I've been trying to get axiety meds for awhile now. My first doctor said I was to young to take them. I'm 25 BTW and she gave me an ssri.

Second doctor gave me hydroxine hcl and it doesn't do shit for axiety.

Going to see a therapist this week hopefully and unload all my shit and tell them how I feel. Hopefully it works

Go for it man. You'll probably just mong out for a bit.

No wonder why, Hyrdroxyzine is hopeless. Good luck with the therapist, my dude.

On Dream you will, too.

It just lasts longer

just popped it how long till it kicks in?

Blah. Isn't hydroxide E basically Benadryl? One of those"anxiety" drugs without Benzos is. Just got off five years of Klonopin. Fucking hell.

Anyone here fuck with Flam? 0.5MG got me goofy

Yeah it is. I wish I had kpins or xanax ugh at least I would feel better.

I get attacks everywhere I go. Hearts starts beating fast. It's hard to breathe and I sweat so much

Most Benzos take about 45 minutes to an hour.

I feel you man. Thats exactly why I'm trying so hard to get Xanax.

How did you get prescribed klonopin

I wouldn't drink too much more until you know how the combo effects you

Hey, give it a try. But running out of Benzos when your hooked means seizures and shit. So be careful with taking it every day. You take it for awhile and then run out your on your way to the hospital if it's bad enough.

Ah, didn't even think about that. I'm not looking to use it daily though. Guess I've just got to be careful not to end up doing so.

Get ready for your seizure fuck face.
Say it aint so?
Just wait. You don't treat axiety ,panic attacks, etc.. with xanax. You think it is making it better, or giving you relief. It is only pro longing the situation and making you slowly physically addicted. Then when you try to stop. BOOM. Seizure. Do your research fuck face.

It doesn't really help, that's true. It's just a bandaid. It really makes it worse down the road when you have to learn how to deal with stress that's 50 times worse, because bezos shut it off for so long. Try, but don't give up to it.

The seizures are not inevitable. Just got to take it easy.

Not inevitable, true. But how many smokers you know that only smoke once in a while?
Yes, there are some, but most that have that attitude become full blown smokers. With scripts, its even easier than that to get hooked.
Lets hope OP is in the 5% that doesn't get hooked thinking these will solve all his problems...

Best advice for OP. Smoke more weed.

OP here

Smokers become full blown smokers because Nicotine is the most addicting substance known to man, along side Heroin. Besides, like i said further up in the thread, I wouldn't be using it daily, just when things got too much. But yeah, i suppose the Devils Lettuce is always a safer substitute lmao.