ITT: Post girls you know, other anons say how they'd fuck them

ITT: Post girls you know, other anons say how they'd fuck them

id leave her the fuck alone

no one wants my girl?

NOT ONE REPLY, thread is a success.

Actually say something about someone else's girl first.

>2nd poster didn't bother himself, nor third or the other 4

paper bag over her head and fuck her like crazy. pump her full of cum then rip open the back and use her mouth to clean my cock

right would get it so rough

throat so hard

jesus. more.

That smug second picture is just begging for it to be cummed on. I imagine she would hit me lightly afterwards but would secretly enjoy it

Modsssssss modsssssss modsssss

Here

you got kik or what??

Nope

fuck. I could cum buckets to this little slut

Modssss modsssss modssss

hnngggg

God I love her!

Herrrr

I would take her out to dinner, and when it's over, I'd take her to my place. We'd start making out, but when I try to go further, she resists. I grab her by the throat and tell her we can do this the easy way, or the fun (for me) way..

Moar? Got noods?

I'll write a graphically brutal description of what I'd do the girl of any user who tells me how they'd graphically and brutally use my girl.

diamonds af. do you know who she is?

MORE

I'd give her the fellatio of a lift time

I would use her in all sorts of ways that she wouldn't enjoy..

Moar pics?

Family friend.

Yesterday she was your sister

?

This user is right, yesterday she was you sister what next tomorrow she's what your fucking neighbor???

First i'd take her on a walk one evening. I'd wait until we were somewhere dark, where a group of my friends would be waiting in ambush..

Does it matter? Can we just agree shes hot?

Agreed.

We'd jump her, and then rip her clothes off. She'd try to scream, but one of us clamps a hand over her mouth.

She writhes and twists as several sets of hands grope and stroke her now-naked, helpless body...

Right in the pussy

Wwyd

We force her to her knees, and I try to force her to suck my cock. She resists, of course.

"Ok," I tell her, "looks like we'll just have to start off by taking turns with your ass instead.."

I'd rip that dress off her, bend her over, and painfully buttfuck her while everyone else at the party watched and cheered me on.

Then I'd set up a jar, and let anyone who put a dollar in the jar have their way with her ass..

Moar pics?

That's hot. Anything else?

While the third or fourth guy is pounding her Ass, I grab her face and force her to suck my clean.. mascara is running down both cheeks by now.

With every thrust she takes from behind, she moans around my throbbing, dirty cock..

She would love that

She tries to plead, but we stuff her dirty panties in her mouth..

I bend her over to get a good look at the Ass I'm about to ruin. Will she be waxed, you think? Shaved? Hairy? What do you think?