youtube.com/watch?v=0OsFoNUH5uE
youtube.com/watch?v=4D59_LG56a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/rHe16nIqWtY
not that bad

all

Radiohead

Also band that sounds 100x worse since the whiny vocalist left

audiotree style sessions are completely different from live performances. also this fucking poet hack is on this one fuck that nigga

Nice try, Talking Heads were great live.

Yeah, I was wondering why all these shit bands sound halfway decent during audiotree sessions. Do they do a lot of editing before posting the performance? Kind of like recording an album?

they mic correctly

What are you talking about, they're fantastic live

>filename
>being that offended

Every rapper or electronic band.

I like electronic music, but I don't see the point in seeing it played live.

it only makes sense if you're creating it on the fly
aka live modular set

youtu.be/y5Q-N8iu98A

Molly. Idk, that's why my coworker says he goes to EDM shows

Im frustrated because this band is good but they have spoken out against things I read on the internet that I agree with: the post

Derek fucking cried on stage last time I saw this band. They played like four fucking songs for their full set. One of the worst parts of my weekend.

Name one (1) band worse live than salem

nice projection

are we supposed to recognize these nu-males?

The Metal Gear Rising soundtrack band
youtube.com/watch?v=a8hDSXdJoAQ

>member of band has leg tattoos

>you are familiar with said band

What kind of life choices brought you to this point? I'll pray for you

Are you retarded? Their drummer is amazing. That alone is worth it.

Posting that's like kicking a puppy when they're whimpering, you meanie

These two faggots. You cannot possibly find a worse band. Maybe they don't sound awful live but they cannot put on a live show without having a tantrum, fighting, messing up, etc.

How long ago was that? I don't think he is in the band anymore

Slowdive

crack the skye era mastodon is close

Rap in a tiny ass venue is fine, it's when they try to bring it to a bigger stage that it sounds like dogshit

Were they bad live during that era? I don't remember hearing anything about it.

the drummer is really fucking good but the rest of the band is always off timed. i mean im sure its hard for a venue mixer to make 20 fucking members sound good so i should give them the benefit of the doubt but i was so fucking bored seeing them and i love their albums

It's fun to dance (or fidget if it's IDM etc.) around with your friends and take drugs if you're into that. Even if it's just a DJ set, it's still loud and immersive and everybody around you is enjoying the same thing you enjoy.

Plus, depending on where you live, the coolest underground venues can be for electronic music exclusively, so it's fun to immerse yourself in that scene

the vocals were suuuuuuper rough

youtube.com/watch?v=ktw9XCpDS2M

ah yes, the TWIABP line-up: the fat girl, the dude with the dog, and this weird guy who wears a variety of wigs.

Which one is the wig man

Honestly this. Greg really made the band imo

>he didn't get it

twiabp fucking suck anyway dude,
fuck you

These lads are shit live

Saw Aphex Twin at Day for Night last month and this is pretty much accurate. Granted, it was a DJ, set but the tracks were identical to the album releases. He played an Sd Laika track (Great God Pan) and a few Jlin tracks (Guantanamo and another one) and all I kept thinking of was how they were pretty much just FLAC tracks he's queueing on his laptop. Disappointing as fuck.

their humbug stuff was great live

what is it with aging hipsters and beer guts?

is there anything worse than imitating fashion and styles from past cultures to appeal to teen grills

>craft beer overload

being unironic about it

The strokes

mgmt

In a way they were a lot better because its so overwhelming but god damn it I didn't know guitar amps went up that high

Fuck! It's a damn shame your live experience was so bad.

Black Flag is better live

The show I went to was amazing.

that fucking wine

This was like 9 months ago. If he's not in the band what's he doing? What's his fine ass wife doing?

i saw them with mwy last year and derrick kept doing a cringey girl scream into the mike every time someone in the audience cheered

Little Elephant, not Audiotree.

They're both great but LE is a way more low budget setup.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OsFoNUH5uE

holy shit

I thought Type O Negative was awesome live.

Havent seen them live since they released harmlessness but Ive seen them twice and I gotta disagree with ya homie.

I went to see them about a year ago and got absolutely shitfaced. Then after the show I ended up insulting about 4 of them.

2 of them I didn't recognise as band members or got their names wrong.

I told the drummer that I think it's stupid how when he plays live he just adds in 100x more fills and ruins the flow of the songs.

I attempted to hit on the keyboard player and failed miserably and also I'm 6ft1 and I swear she's like a foot taller than me

Then I went and slept on a bench. It was a fun night.

Why do they get so much hate?

anco

dont try and deny it

The 1975.

They are a terrible band in general but sound hilariously bad live. The lead sings like he has a cleft palate.

youtube.com/watch?v=4D59_LG56a4

Death Grips

Korn were always crap live.

>They are a terrible band in general
Wrong
Ariel pink is bad live but he himself knows that so w/e