How do you manage to get through life constantly pissed off about every little thing?

How do you manage to get through life constantly pissed off about every little thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiIs-J1DvxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weed

I think I need to start murdering people tho

>find what pisses you off
>fix pissoffery
>???
>no more pissoffery

Good. Use that anger to acomplish something. Once you'll gain that little goal, you will feel better. And know more.

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE

how do I stop black people?
How do I stop democrats and republicans from shitting up the world?

How do I stop people who aren't qualified to work at mcdonalds from having 10 kids

STFU stupid faggot what a stupid fucking answer

gta it helps calm me

Gta just makes me angrier.

take a molly once

>youtube.com/watch?v=FiIs-J1DvxQ
Narcissism

Wrong. Eventually you get tired of being angry all the time, like physically exhausted. When that happens you can either crumble and become an hero or you hold out for a better future and take 2 pills a day that help you say fuck it. The world is still shit but your level of aggravation goes down because you care less.

Evey time I get upset I just put more time into my... projects...

THE OTHER HALF IS VIOLENCE

by projects he means beating his dick

Not OP but anger becomes an instinctive respond, one you can't always anticipate or control.
Like, my neighbor plays loud music, it makes me angry. Theres a little kid down the hall who is always squealing, it makes me angry, i play a video game and it eventually makes me angry.
And you're right, it becomes difficult to maintain, you get tired. It eats away at you, corrodes your soul. So without drugs, the best i can do is just avoid the things that make me angry, or try and change my response. Care less. But then there are things that, no matter how you try and rationalize it, will always evoke that response.
And sometimes, you get sick of trying to rationalize everything, especially when life keeps kicking you, and you try to be a reasonable man but sometimes, you just wish you could let loose and become an animal.

best answer

Well eventually I'll get around to building that deathray

I'm not a bad man but sometimes i ask myself: what would a bad man do?

Stop pretending the world revolves around you is a good start

How does that make sense? Does every angry man think the world revolves around him? No. Is every man who believes he is the center of the universe angry? No.
Your response is lazy and unjustified.

I pretend the world revolves around me.

Genocide.

Im generalizing but most "angry" people believe the world should conform to make them happy and act all moody because things don't go there way.

OP here.
I did not ask this question because I am personally angry, I wanted to know how Sup Forums copes.

alcohol lots and lots of alcohol.

You life purpose has to be greater than every little thing. Also, treat everybody kindly. You don't know what's going on in their lives.