What's this shit that was growing on my wall? Pic related

What's this shit that was growing on my wall? Pic related

Good old fashioned mold, sir. Guessing you had an appliance of some sort near there? Or you got a solid leak in the wall.

Looks like black mold. My advice would be to cut that section of the wall out and 1. see if theres any more mold. and remove it and then get some sort of paint that kills mold (Kiltz usually is the best)

Otherwise it'll cause health issues and get worse.

Bubonic plague

put your dick in it

The fuck do you think it is, ogre piss?
Damn OP, you're a real faggot today.

This. Cut it out, remove the moldy insulation behind it, patch it. Looks small enough.

Black mold your doomed it causes aids

you know what it is OP the question is how did it get there

The Fire Nation is attacking

banksy new shitty art

Black mold is not a good thing dude. You need to get that shit taken care of asap. You have a moisture issue there. Need to get that fixed too.

I see the face of a dog
it looks like a terrier

Black mold. Rip out the sheetrock and replace it.

just paint over it. no one lives for ever

He could use Kilz paint.

Mold you faggot. It can kill if you breathe that shit. Go ahead sniff you know you want to.

just cut the Sheetrock out that's moldy and spray the inside of the wall with bleach. put up new sheetrock, spackle, sand and paint. it will be fine

That is hell.
Portal from hell.

I stored some boxes next to it yeah

its that thing when you are a poor and/or a nig and you no not what clean is

I wiped it down with ammonia and warm water while wearing a wet bandana over my mouth, and I feel kinda shitty but that could be for other reasons. Am I gonna die from buttaids now?

I had some storage there and apparently there was a leak cause the floor was kinda damp.

Black mold. Very dangerous if inhaled.

you need to add bleach to the ammonia to activate the mold killing enzymes.

Closer pic

you must live in the basement. basements are very moldy

Pic after cleaning

Yes buttaids are a serious ailment. I suggest doctor pepe.

Kinda I live in the bottom of a duplex

you cleaned that in 2 mins? wow

Delicately pull buttcheeks apart and wipe it with sphincter, natural enzymes breaks that shit down. Problem solved

that's not fully clean

you need to cut out the wall I bet it's all behind it too

Black mold. You could spray it with bleach. Or like the other guy said cut it out and re drywall. Just don't breath that shit in nigga. Buy a respirator

>growing on my wall

you've got some black mold, nigga
good luck OP

Fuck. So do I call my landlord orrrr

Do it, ask if home insurance can do anything.

You should move back home with your parents.

You're not capable of living on your own.

a lot of times black mold cant be prevented, it just happens. its like rats in NY.

you dumb fuck
its a form of fungi it releases spores into the air
rip op

Mushroom spores, try em, you'll get fucked up!

This is the best advice so far.
Don't add shit to bleach, they're trying to kill you.

If you leave it it will bloom out to cover the room if it gets moist.

You can also tell your landlord but I'm pretty
sure it's costly to remove this stuff properly.
At least keep the area cleaned and dry, that will help a lot.

Go buy one of those damp absorb things.

Yeah, throw rice at the wall.

easy way to kill spore and any chance of it re occurring is to use lighter fluid spray on surface and set alight be careful not to burn down house

Yeah, but he asked if he should call his landlord or not. You fuckin' indolent enabler faggot.

You got leprechauns in the wall nigga

make a 1 part bleach to 10 parts water and spray and wipe away, problem solved....good idea to cover your face while you do this, its rare but you can get fucked up from the mold spores...also from now on make sure not to put beds or furnature too close to walls, if you live somehwere moist this will happen from contact with the wall. i live in portland, deal with this shit regularly

Probably should.
It directly effects the property integrity and value.

Hell yeah. That shit can be nasty. Spray with white vinegar as a temp measure.

Mix a gallon of bleach and ammonia in a bucket and leave it right next to the wall before you go to bed . In the morning all the cancerous shit in the house will br dealt with

Dub dubs of truth do it op

kick it really softly

This

And you'll sleep, really deep.

It's really nothing to worry about. Move your futon next to it to keep an eye on it but by spring that will have cleared up.

You can't clean that shit. That shit means there is water leakage inside your wall. Can be dangerous especially if near sockets.