twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's great

Genuinely good

I prefer ACHtung BAAAAABBBAAAY

insanely overrated

Fuck U2

It sucks

Shit

It's great but since it's Sup Forums most posters would proclaim its as shit, without even giving it a listen.

HELLO HELLO

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Bono is a shit

Fantastic, unique insight anons

Hi Scott

Your just buttmad because we dissed your one hit wonder grunge band

Good guess, but I'm actually Scott, not Scott.

I wouldn't necessarily describe U2 as a grunge band or a one hit wonder. Joshua Tree at least is not grunge, and that's their most popular album.

Never heard it but let's be real. Nobody knows them outside of the "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH" song

Terribletroll/10

Vertigo didn't even break top 30, they've had two number 1 hits and a bunch of other top 10's.
billboard.com/artist/277577/u2/chart

Brilliant.

In whose lifetime exactly? My mom's?

Yeah and Oasis had several US Top 40 hits but everyone only knows Wonderwall.

Solid 9

Sorry Scott

God when they pushed that music onto iphone it was literally like having auditory AIDs

It's funny, you'd think Sup Forums would love U2 to be contrarian against everyone else who hates them, but Sup Forums hates them too. Really makes you think.

Their best album for sure.

They're not offensively terrible or interesting enough to spark contrarianism

all true

I challenge all my dudes to listen first, cuz:

1) U2 a shit
2) songs of innocence some AIDS
3) Bono lol fuk u
4) achtung baby 4 mah real patricians
5) joshua tree is ok

you have to work through all those levels to find it, but it's beautiful

give it an honest try

like I'm serious

put on your nice headphones

lay down

put on the joshua tree

listen

tell me it's shit, honestly

The most boring album I have ever listened to.

is this a parody cover of spiderland

Bono may be a piece of shit, but he's never tried to fuck a fortune teller.

This is the reasonable answer. But the retards here are too contrarian and they'll keep jerking off random shit while legitimate classics are going unrecognized. God I hate Sup Forums

Joshua Tree is, unironically, my favorite album. It's achingly beautiful and I honestly don't know why Sup Forums has such a rabid hateboner for U2 considering so many other of Sup Forums's favorite musicians are even bigger cunts in real life than Bono and have been parodied by South Park.

u2 is fucking gay

10/10 honestly. If you dislike it either it just isn't meant for you or you are just being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.