If you could permanently alter all women on Earth in any way, how would you change the am...

If you could permanently alter all women on Earth in any way, how would you change the am, and what would that transformation process be like?

All women slowly, painfully turn into farm animal girls and are used as livestock.

make em all fat

How fat?

this
Varies on the girl. Some only gain a bit of pudge while others obese.

Kill yourself beta manlet

make em all flat

pumpkin fucker

agree with , it depends.

don't worry I just jerk it to hentai. though some 3dpd fat is alright. Drawings are superior for the most part though.

> They would all stop aging physically at 30

> Once they turn 21 yo, they secrete life extending juices out of their vaginas after every orgasm.

> Every woman takes at least 3 hours to cum

> cuntain of youth has a 7 day cooldown.

> No more periods.

All women on the planet have a one way psychic link to myself. They must obey any commands I issue.

Are they aware of this psychic link?

Nope. It is purely one way. Command goes from me to the woman.

So it's all Jessica Jones? You could will them all to strip naked and take a shit in the street and they wouldn't even realize that anything is amiss until you release them when they're done?

have them kill off the feminism and retards on tumbler

No, the psychic link is now the base state. Let's take your example. Their wouldn't be a "release" they would think what they did was completely normal. Unless I commanded them otherwise. This is more world domination than fetish.

>minimum 130 IQ
>able to make logical life decisions including selecting partners for long term happiness/stability in a nuclear family
>group/tribe loyalty equal to that of men

>their bodies self regulate so they never get fat

They all become incontinent
>inb4 they all grow dicks

I would make it so women don't friendzone nice guys and then continue to be content with being treated like trash. I don't like having to treat women like shit, but it's what they want.

I'd make them all lolis

They all become addicted to my looks and try to fuck me. After having sexual contact with me they crave it like a drug and will do anything to be with me again. My cock is essentially heroin but better

Any one of these options:

- They shed all body hair below the neck and begin to permanently lactate

- they grow animal tails, ears and humiliating animal instincts

- they're reprogrammed to obey any command made of them by a man, though they'll beg and plead to be commanded to stop whatever humiliating they've been commanded to go, at least until they're commanded to shut up or go away....

make them men

They think with logic instead of emotion

I think "Able to make logical life decisions" would include their health.

Intelligent people don't blow up to 400lbs unless there's something seriously wrong. Hell, Steven Hawking isn't fat and he can't even move...

can be muted by giving fingerpistol in their direction. lasts until they wake up next.

Instances of rape go through the roof

doesn't matter if they can yell or not, just ask Kitty Genovese... nevermind