Post spiders from your cunt

Doesn't matter if other cunts have them too, I think NZ has these ones as they were introduced.

One of these cunts was hiding in some clothes, it crawled out just before I put them on, close one lads. I don't know how it got there, I just washed them.

Other urls found in this thread:

eteignezvotreordinateur.com/une-araignee-dangereuse-en-france/
ladepeche.fr/article/2015/07/09/2141089-attention-morsures-recluse-brune-araignee-sevit-languedoc-roussillon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

These cheerful little cunts are the most emblematic for their cute little poses, but where I live it's colder so we don't get them. We get Brown Recluses and their necrosis instead.

Forgot pic, what a retard.

How do you deal with them? Do you always carry a stick to kill spiders?

>using a stick to kill spiders
user u dont need to kill anything really, i personally only kill the dangerous spiders when they're in my house. I just put the others outside and I don't do anything if the dangerous ones are already outside.

If you really wanted to kill them then you can just drop a fucking rock on them or take your shoe off and slam the cunts.

cute

>i personally only kill the dangerous spiders when they're in my house
How often does it happen? Do you learn at schools which spiders are dangerous?

Hi Brazil spoida

Australia knows what's up.

Brown recluses are small spiders that look for warm places, so they'll settle inside folded clothes, behind furniture and inside shoes, so to deal with them just shake all clothes and shoes before you put them.
I also like to keep geckos around.
I once kneelled on one and it was enough to fuck my knee up pretty bad, I shed thick ass patches of skin like a snake.

IF I was in the jungle and had to deal with wandering spiders I'd say stay on open trail, know where they like to nest and don't go near. Like banana trees.

I kill these cunts on sight because they keep spinning fucking webs in front of the garage door and I have to step back and swipe the doorway with a stick each time I want to get something out of the freezer

>Veuve noire
>Black widow
The only mortal spider we have, but it's also rare to see one.
Oh you have them too...

They're that far north?

Holy shiet it's so fucked up.

Fortunately dangerous spiders lives only on the south of Russia

not really, generally your parents teach as it happens or you figure it out

It happens pretty often, not so much when it's cold though. It depends on the area and region too. In the outback it is more common than in the country but in the country it is more common than in the suburbs but in the suburbs it is more common than in the city. I live in a suburb that borders the country. White-tailed spiders are mostly found in the south and south-east too.

I would fuck the shit out of that pussy

Oh fuck i just discover we have some too now:
eteignezvotreordinateur.com/une-araignee-dangereuse-en-france/
ladepeche.fr/article/2015/07/09/2141089-attention-morsures-recluse-brune-araignee-sevit-languedoc-roussillon.html
Why do you all import your dangerous species here!?

You don't even know.
The bite of the wandering spider causes priapism, which is an uncontrollable and painful boner.

We also have black widows, but I've only seen one in my lifetime.

Doing the lawn will cause yard spiders to go inside the house, which I believe to be wolf spiders. They are pretty large but harmless.

We also get a lot of these very little black and white fluffy spiders that jump incredibly fast and they are adorable.

Look at this little fucker, he thinks that water droplet is a hat! Silly spider.

I've rarely seen any besides Jumping Spiders but they're cute, so we let them live.

Thisn'?

We also have Katipo (native relative of Black Widow) and Redbacks (Australian import relative of Black Widow), I have encountered one of these (not sure which) on two occasions but the gap between these experiences was over 20 years so they are too rare to really mention and the Katipo is so rare it is endangered.

Kek I thought you were shitposting

>Aside from causing intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism in humans. Erections resulting from the bite are uncomfortable, can last for many hours and can lead to impotence. A component of the venom (Tx2-6) is being studied for use in erectile dysfunction treatments.[15][16][17]

We have a black widow variant in Australia. They're called redbacks and are supposed to be slightly more venomous and aggressive. In summer I find at least 2 of these cunts every month in my shed.

Kek in Australia literally everything is dangerous and try to kill you...

If that ever happens to me I'll kill myself