-Shell of former self
-Still talking about the same shit albums from 2011
-No new memes
-Ousted by Sup Forums as prime meme database
-No triplords
-No fun
-Same boring vaporsmay shit

Why do you still come to this board?

why do we still come to Sup Forums in general then?

Lookin on the front page we have two threads talking about yeezy, another one about daft punk, two generals for soundcloud and bandcamp, a kpop one and a fash wave general. what happen mu you used to be good.

I still find a few good recs amongst the sea of hate and memes.

Sharethreads, too.

i dont know if youve noticed but i havent been on Sup Forums for ages i thought i would peak what happened and generally not impressed

you used to have hot bitches that posted here now there is nothing

mu was never about recs your suppose to find your own shit similar to how anime hates rec threads

mu was about laffs and gaffs and goofs now its just a sad shell

you do know that meme culture and microgenres brought about this state

nobody cares about tripfags, holy shit

there used to be a balance in the force that balance has gone
i think we need to encourage old tripfriends to come back and new tripfriends to join to bring back mu to the glory days

spotted the new friend

you obviously dont understand the unique culture of mu without tripfriends mu is powerless we drive the culture and life of this board

not even the real tourist. all remnants of trip posting are contained in the generals now, particularly nu-trip culture in /rym/

spotted the narcissist. im not new i was around when Sup Forums was apparently "good" and there was just as many whiny assholes saying it used to be better then too. The only thing I really miss is the hype behind TMS/NLDW/JD

>-
fuck off IRC trash

In 2011 there were threads about how much mu was shit then and how it was better back in 07.

Sad thing is both are probably true.

I wouldn't know I just like the memes.

get a fucking life you fucking loser.

General threads and survey threads are the worst thing right now on Sup Forums honestly. Blame the mods/janitors for sanitizing the board in 2012 and turning it into something more akin to a subreddit than a board on Sup Forums with a fucking giant sticky for spoonfeeding the n00bs and underage kiddies.

Not until you get friends faggot

fuck off user nigga mu is mine

they are right

2007 era mu golden era 2011-2012 mu silver era

new nigga

>caring this much about a north korean tennis forum

inside is yellow :)

my act was an art

that level of posting quality will never be seen again and you know it

lol, holy shit even if mu was good back in 2011 you were def not part of the reason. embarrassing

>In 2011 there were threads about how much mu was shit then and how it was better back in 07
This is a fact
Sup Forums has always been a pretentious shithole caked in thick layers of irony and trolling, same as nearly anywhere else on Sup Forums
Complaining about the board is shit-tier, be the change you want to see blah blah

Oldfag here

2007 was actually amazing.

I remember old Sup Forums. I've been here going on 8 years now. I miss old Sup Forums. This board is what really got me into music. And you're right, it's pretty shit now.

>discover Sup Forums in 2011
>wow look at all these new albums and memes!!
>excited
>gradually get fed up and bored
>'hurr, Sup Forums was so much better in 2011!!!

vs

>discover Sup Forums in 2017
>wow look at all these new albums and memes!!
>excited
>gradually get fed up and bored
>'hurr, Sup Forums was so much better in 2017!!!

rinse and repeat

>No new memes
>who is The Crusher

>tripfags
>good
neck yourself m8 '10-15 was the worst period in this boards history

go to sleep impersonators

I don't miss 2011 Sup Forums one bit. I'm fucking happy MPP doesn't get posted every day, and I certainly don't miss shitty tripfags like Cooltop or Lazare. /metal/ and /prod/ didn't exist in 2011, it was just idiots posting the same unfunny memes over and over again.

Sup Forums 2011 was when odd future took over, so I can already tell you're a huge faggot for idolizing it in particular

Be real with yourselves, Sup Forums; this is the worst board of all time. Whether it was somehow better in 2011 doesn't even really matter.

There's no worthwhile discussion that takes place, posting music outside the pre-approved ~300 Sup Forumscore albums is met with active hostility, and there's absolutely no Sup Forums memes that are interesting or even vaguely humorous.

Why do any of you even come here? It's not about music. It couldn't possibly be about music.

If you've been here longer than a year, you're already aware of every single album in the catalog at any given time. It's time to abandon ship.

This except unironically.

THIS

FUCK THIS BOARD

>Sup Forums 2011
>Talked about new music
I'll be looking forward to your contributions this year.

Honestly this board should just be deleted in the interest of conserving server resources. There's nothing approaching anything of inherent value that takes place here.

Where else do we go?

Because there is no other worthwhile music forum on the entire internet. I assume that's why others stay.

I've been here since 09... We NEVER cared about trips. Did that make you look cool calling someone new? Did it?

Show me a more comprehensive list than the one directly above your post.

tripfags were always shit

What the hell does that even mean when people reiterate this sentiment?

You go outside.

You've been around here long enough that Sup Forums's cheap thrills don't impress you anymore, you leave with a basic awareness of underground music and the means to continue digging. You like talking about music? You like bouncing your opinions off of each other? You find people to do that with in the real world.

It's 100% more fulfilling in the context of a relationship with an actual person.
A picture of your screen of a list of completely random / impersonal recommendations. Oh shit, you're right! Sup Forums is awesome! This board rules!

Fuck this shithole.

fuck Sup Forums 2017

You guys remember cooltop and all the feels threads we used to have? Or even the listen alongs and all the Sup Forumscore discussion? There was even a kid once who was listening to all Sup Forumscore in order and drawing reaction stick figure images for every track and giving his pleb opinion, he couldn't make it through the whole list but the threads were cool.

Those were the days man.

I enjoy discussing things with people on the internet. What about that is hard to understand?
>It's 100% more fulfilling in the context of a relationship with an actual person.
I don't feel that way, when i internet with my non internet friends I have to dance around and play games, even if they are the closest of friends. The conversations are never as meaningful or deep, or nearly as interesting. I have some amazing friends that I will talk about anything with, but I honestly get better discussion on Sup Forums than whatever shit I could say irl, because I can actually think about what I say before saying it. I enjoy internet discussion much more than in person discussion, it's just a shame that Sup Forums happens to be the best and most active place for this.

>completely random
They're all coming out on Friday idiot

GIVE ME TWO ADDITIONS L.P. ONLY

>I don't feel that way, when i internet with my non internet friends I have to dance around and play games, even if they are the closest of friends. The conversations are never as meaningful or deep, or nearly as interesting.
Get better friend, dumbass.

>reading this thread
>realize there's a turnover rate for Sup Forumstants that come out having successfully refined their taste in music
>people have been leaving for years
ya know, for as much I get shit on for being an avant teen just for trying to coax you guys into talking about literally anything outside of canonical rock and hip hop music, I think I'm pretty much done.

If I come back here, I'm never posting music again. Fuck this piece of shit board.

Lemme guess, you loved that brotzman and Portuguese band collab last year?

I hate Brötzmann and I have no idea what you're talking about but holy shit man you're so hilarious for being a presumptuous cunt for no reason haha truly original shit right here.

What kind of conversations do you have with your friends? No matter how cool your friends are, you can't say literally anything you want to them, they will always have issues you can't touch. I can call one of my friends a fag and insult him and he'll be fine with it, but certainly not in every context, and I have other friends who I cannot do that with in the slightest. I can discuss politics with one friend, but he is a massive alt righter and will always cite retarded studies he found on voat that have all been discredited but he won't hear it. I can discuss music with one friend kind of, but he doesn't really know how to articulate his opinions on it, so i mostly just send him links and ask if he likes it. I can discuss video games with some friends, but one friend in particular doesn't do shit with video games, so I cant' discuss that with him. I can't discuss sports with any of my friends. So basically you have the problem of never having a perfect friend group, so for me, I have to use all that discussion I can't have with my real friends here. Sup Forums is a great place to have anywhere from a totalshit post fest, to a decent discussion, on just about any topic, with any random person going here. There is no personal investment on my end, I can just say my opinion, and respond if i want. That's what I love about this place that no other place on the internet provides, the total freedom to say what you want, on your own time, with no consequences. I wish another place had this without the massive amounts of shitty memes and alt right presence, but I guess if they didn't have that it wouldn't be free speech would it?

Lemme guess again, you're a liberal faggot with a small dick and a cuck fetish. You also let your gf get blacked last year?

>for no reason
2016 non-rock/rap album that someone was the most resentful that others didn't like it.

>again
Quit pretending to be me.

Is that a question? Are you attempting to ask me a question?
Sup Forums in 2017, folks. Soak it up.

No man, I voted Trump this election cycle.

No I'm simply telling you why I guessed that. Did you try and introduce us to any 2016 albums that were unfairly scourned? Otherwise personally no I don't care about some random 50 year old album you happen to enjoy. If I haven't heard it by now then another couple years isn't gonna kill me.

>What kind of conversations do you have with your friends?
Anything they or I want to talk about.
>No matter how cool your friends are, you can't say literally anything you want to them
LITERALLY anything I want? False. The only thing that would be outside any conceivable limit for me to say to them is something to the effect of them killing themselves or them dying a horrible death, which I would never want to say to them anyhow.
>they will always have issues you can't touch
No, they don't.
I can call one of my friends a fag and insult him and he'll be fine with it, but certainly not in every context, and I have other friends who I cannot do that with in the slightest.
Sound like a bunch of faggots.

Look, all I've gathered from your reply is that your friends are a bunch of hypersensitive pussies likely too underage to espouse discourse of any worthwhile discussion ie anecdotes.

The real world is not like that.

Unfairly scorned, no. Overlooked, perhaps? Yes.
>Otherwise personally no I don't care about some random 50 year old album you happen to enjoy. If I haven't heard it by now then another couple years isn't gonna kill me.
Which is why I won't be posting music anymore as a majority of this board seems to share in this sentiment of not caring about music.

It's about efficiency. Something as a Trump supporter I'd expect you to understand and appreciate.

So what was this tragically overlooked album of 2016 that you tried so hard to introduce us to?

>It's about efficiency. Something as a Trump supporter I'd expect you to understand and appreciate.
Ah yes, streamlining the efficiency of how quickly we can post the same classic albums we did yesterday.

I didn't vote for the guy because I thought he would be good for this country.
>So what was this tragically overlooked album of 2016 that you tried so hard to introduce us to?
>>Which is why I won't be posting music anymore

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Don't starve yourself waiting for me to spoonfeed you.

Not being perfect is not at all the same thing as spoonfeeding. I cannot do everything by myself.

Post your Friday the 13th new release lp list. Mine is 33 entries so I'm not asking to be spoonfed anything.

Wow, now I know all of these meaningless titles detached from genre or style or consensus expectation for their pending release this Friday. Thanks, user!

If I wanted a list of albums coming out this Friday I could've googled it myself, thank you. What discussion is music that hasn't been released beholden to? Why do you think it's you're responsibility to make this board any less shit than it is?

>If I wanted a list of albums coming out this Friday I could've googled it myself, thank you.
If you find a more comprehensive list then post it. No live albums, reissues, EPs etc. Or by all means give me TWO ADDITIONS. It should be easy considering I admittedly never even finished.

As for genres they're not fucking out yet not to mention who gives a fuck. Year fags > genre whores

Facebook