100 million population

>100 million population
>No gold medals
>only less than 15 athletes went to the Olympics

why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFpPTVOiGNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would answer with some negative stereotype but I actually don't know any. I only know that they're shitskinned chinks.
Philippinos must be the most unremarkable people I've heard of.

short, poor and not big swimmers

Country is full of corruption. It actually has a decent amount of rich people but the problem is every single cent is taxed and squeezed out of everyone else. Rich getting richer.

No funding.

Nothing. Nadda.

It sucks mang.

But Sup Forums told me filipinos are the most powerful race in the world?

Well, the first rule of Sup Forums is to never reveal your power level.

It's like Saitama dude.

They're hiding their power level and are actually saving the world but just not getting recognition because everyone thinks they're shit.

this

All the dopers got killed.

Their President called the US Ambassador a gay son of a whore and now they're paying the price?

Dota 2

chile is shit

still better than the pajeets

Philippines is the shittiest country in the world. Their biggest export is sending their people to be slaves in the middle east and Hong Kong. Their women are whores and incredibly ugly. They have 1 athlete the world knows and they made him a fucking politician after he's been hit in the head for 20+ years.

In general, I've never met a dumber race here in Canada or on my travels. I think their average IQ must be in the 80s.

duterte massacred all their athletes for using drugs

They're bastardized spanish jungle chinks who staffing services import to fill nursing roles in US hospitals

unremarkable people unheard of reporting in

Come on man, they're all poor and eating bugs n shit. Give em break on this one.

>I think their average IQ must be in the 80s.
See, this is funny because you're trying to claim they're unintelligent whilst apparently thinking "hurr durr more IQ=more smartness hurrr durr". It's honestly baffling how many retards fall victim to this kind of thinking.

wtf is going on here

I'd expect Sweden to come up with a comment like yours...

Of course you would. I wouldn't expect anything less from an easily influenced imbecile that takes anything posted on a taiwanese cartoon imageboard as an absolute truth. What a world we live in...

it sounds like brazil or hungary

almost as if the Philippines were a shithole

Sounds like Shitxico

Duterte is fixing the country right now.

This

pinoys are the worlds most powerful race

if they actually tried at the olympics the entire world band together to stop them and pinoys don't want to have to kill the rest of the worlds population when they start a war in frustration of losing the olympics

Your comment makes no sense, I don't even know what you're getting at here...

I mean, I could even see this being effective but if you modus operandi is "kill everyone in the way" your country obviously has a long way to go.

>Olympic silver medalist in weightlifting caught using drugs to win
>Duterte gets her killed for cheating using drugs

it's not complicated, they're just slanteyed brown spics. they're shit for the same reason mexico is shit

There are filipino qt's though

Philippine people are small, malnourished, and cripplingly impoverished.

Not exactly ideal breeding grounds for world-class athletes

The then candidate, but now president of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte is just getting some loli ass

basically Trump, but for flips and he has claimed to have personally killed people

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFpPTVOiGNk

>But Sup Forums told me
Sup Forums also told me Hitler is still alive and hiding somewhere around here.

No there aren't. There are qt Filipinos of Chinese descent but they're just Chinese. Pure flips look like pic related...

indonesia has about 250 million, yet only two silver medals.

>"pure" flips
pretty sure they're all mutts

There's this Filipina girl at my work and she is really hot. Unfortunately she is married to a pinoy dude.

They have deep psychological problems from 400 years of the Spanish killing their men and raping their women. And then the Spanish sold them to the Americans for a few bucks.

Only when they're mixed.

Filipinos are primarily Malay/Indonesian with a strong Chinese component. The cuties, at least by their standards, are all half white and look different from half-Chinese/half-white people.

Her pic

>comparing Duterte to Trump

I don't recall Duterte banning Mislims, telling illegal migrants to leave, building a wall, and degrading women.

Would you like to exchange immigrants? Send us flips we are going to send you all our muslims and pajeets.

he still sounds pretty based though

Fuck no. At least flips work, and many of them are hard workers as well.

Mudslimes are leeches of society.

At least they're not indians

His side of the country is where the Muslims are. He somehow made his city the safest city. Probably killed a few Moors along the way. I'm sure he knows how to deal with muslims

Dirt poor, no funding, corruption, Fillipinos are generally incredibly short. Obviously partly due to the poverty. It's the same deal with India.

What the fuck are you on about dude. The middle easterns and south asians in Canada work.

So are the Filipinos in this thread done circle jerking each other?

The comments in this thread are way too introspective to not be Filipinos gagging on each other's chorizo.

>Why doesn't this poor country where most people live malnourished in shanty towns perform well in athletic competitions?
I wonder why

This. It's already an established fact, they have nothing left to prove.

>Why doesn't this poor country where most people live malnourished in shanty towns perform well in athletic competitions?
And how many gold medals has poortugal won this olympics?

Our goverment is shit, it's hard here to do a sports career. Also, sports department is very very corrupt (an example of this is the case of Simona Castro and Chilean Gymnastics Federation)

>Singapore, Vietnam and Kosovo got gold medals
>flips literally have the most olympic medals without a gold

>also in b4 KOSOVO IS SRBIJA

Well, the Philippines sounds a lot like Mexicco

>bullying the Philippines

What the hell did they ever do to you? Leave them alone, you cunts.

Don't make us send Iceland at you people again.

I heard he is bandwagoning America in the Olympics now

He was talking about pORTUGAL

Too poor.

Olympics is a rich county's event.

Isn't boxing big in the Philippines now? Couldn't they have at least medaled in that shit?

>complaining why a third world country doesn't care nor perform up to par in international sporting events
>b-but muh other third world countries

Good for them

Literally all of their other medals are from boxing.

Southeast Asians that aren't halfbreeds (like Schooling?) are only competitive in sports with restricted weight categories like boxing and judo, so these manlets won't get their shit kicked in by people three times their size

>decide to google the words Philippines and Olympics
>third article is about Joseph Schooling being raised by a Filipino nanny
>this is as close to relevancy as Filiponos will ever be in the Olympics

Duterte's daughter telling him its already late and end the rally during the campaign period. These "shows" usually end past midnight.

>literally called flips
>can't win at trampolines

I mean come on

happens a lot, us amerishoots don't even have the most shooting medals

>Philippinos must be the most unremarkable people I've heard of.
guess you havent heard of Indonesia then

2.5x the population of the Phillipines and all they're known for is the occasional Allahu Snackbaring. And even then, their terrorism is completely unremarkable compared to other Muslims.

But Indonesia has Olympic gold medals

We won silver. And the girl who won got promoted to lieutenant in the air force.

>"I was just going for bronze but silver is nice!"
humble af, but is it also true that Manny Pacquiao doesn't want to pay her the full cash incentive?

The Phillipines is indeed to East Asia as Mexico is to North America.

So what about the rest of south east Asia?

It's probably because they focus on the wrong sports and they have no money.

>Average Height for Men: 5'5
>Invest in Basketball

They should try spending more time in pool events and weightlifting.

>offending the jews
the end won't be pretty.

>This thread

It's shit like this why I hate being a Filipino. It makes me want to kill myself and wish to be reborn as a superior Asian like a Korean or even Vietnamese.

>focus on the wrong sports

It does not matter if millions are poured into a certain sport when interest is low or non-existent.

I'm actually in the Philippines right now for vacation (Banaue, El Nido, Bohol, Borocay and Legazpi) but the people here man, christ. Whenever they see a white guy they're like how tall are you?

Also hookers on every street corner here in Manila.

>Vietnamese

Kek

But why would you want to be reborn Asian anyway and be the bottom of the food chain when it comes to qts?

Isn't that the point of investing in sports? To create interest so more athletes?

Couldn't they give out full scholarships for people for people to join a college weightlifting program or something? I'm sure some poorfags would take up that offer.

>post pics of manlet fuglies

>not of EVERY STREET CORNER THERE IN MANILA

what a faggot

The reason why they keep pouring money on apehoop is because there is a real interest over it. They could spend on it the least and there will still be interest over it.

The big wallet spenders here can drop dough on swimming and/or weightlifting and they'll get crickets because only a handful participate in those sports.

Manlets don't last in swimming, I agree for weightlifting though and meme sports like shooting, archery, combat memes and even bike sports.

Vietnam is more developed now than it was after the Vietnam War. I would say the country looks to be better off than the Philippines considering it's still a Communist country.

At least Indonesians have won Olympic gold medals before.

Also, used to be powerhouse in Badminton.

Bro if you get your phone out in Makati you will be robbed and murdered .

Rice terraces are nice though.

>want to visit rice terraces and other nice landscapes in Philippines
>always have to visit relatives first, leaving me no time to actually be a tourist

Olympics are for inferior races that need to quell their insecurity.

>the one chink country with Spanish names is the most violent

Really makes you think huh

>manlet genetics

Nope, Bangladesh is even shittier. Literally nothing works there.

you fucks are really obsessed with per-capita aren't you?

I'm half Filipino. We really don't have much going for us, aside from having a lot of Filipinos that come to America become nurses. So I guess that's a plus that they're contributing to the health field.

Filipinos love basketball but suck at it.

I think Batad is actually a UNESCO world heritage site. Have another pic

Blame USA for that m8, we're lazy not violent.

Seems like it. Because he's dindu nuffin