Drugs/stoner thread

Drugs/stoner thread

oh boy got me some yummy stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCWTF_C3TBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i miss smoking high quality weed. Lost my recommendation in
april and i never reviewed so i've been smoking low end street shit.
not the same.

c9

that's really cringy

WHAT? you're telling me im not cool as fuck?

What the living fuck is that

Big ole fat boys gotta knife
Better hide my doritos

movie recs?
I'm a big slowpoke, just saw super troopers for the first time

Post your serious drug collection

Lawrence of Arabia

I got a fucking story for you bros
>Be an hour ago
>Brother in law has tabs and shrooms and sells them to two of his friends and one of their friends
>Do the deal in the parking lot
>They ask a fuck ton of questions and they've never done anything
>Comes inside to get me since ive actually done them both and I can take them through everything
>Go out and see a gold minivan and three guys
>Guy driving is the friend of the friend
>He is taking the shrooms
>Tell him it'll take 30 min to kick in and what everything feels like
>He wants to take them right then
>Tell him to take them once he gets home
>He fucking insists and takes them right there
>Ohwell.jpg
>Mind you he's the one driving
>Mind you he's lives 20 something min away
>Tell the one guy in the passenger seat (He's not taking anything) to drive if he feels anything
>Other kid in the back seat takes a tab and half a cap
>Also never done anything
>Tell him he's gonna be fucked up all night
>Send them off on their way
>Be 20 min later and brother in law gets a phone call
>Passenger calls and all you hear is insane laughing in the background
>Driver ended up feeling it kick in on the highway, tells passenger to drive
>Driver tried to get off highway
>Driver turned the wheel COMPLETELY left and got hit by an 18 wheeler
>They got hit so bad their WHOLE door on his mini van comes off
>Other two leave and walk home
>Backseat kid went home (parents out of town) and went to chill
>Driver is on the side of the road crying, his whole family went after he told them what happened, all while being on shrooms having the worst experience of his entire life
>Driver wants to find brother in law (why? I guess to call the cops for selling?)
>Gave him apartment complex address and met him no where near our apartment
>Currently blocked his number and turned his phone off
>Mfw

Not your fault. Not even slightly. Hope it goes alright user. Fuck, should have listened.

If we're talking classics; Citizen Kane, Wonderful Life, and Ten Commandments(you gotta have time to kill it's like forever long) are all super cool while high. Oh and anything Alfred Hitchcock or Stanley Kubrick is awesome

how can people be so retarded?
I have no respect for anyone who drives while intoxicated

thanks, I haven't seen any of those

thanks

Also, you need a denial statement, and a witness. Never admit anything until your totally fucked. and by that I mean if it's all witnessed and they're real assholes and try to blame you. Fucking unreal, but it's the risk.

This guy has the right idea

That's pretty fucked up bro who the fuck would wanna take shrooms before driving

Decent. Was it harsh to smoke at all? I'm a blunt guy and find that super crystallized bud is harsher imo

Not a single Kubrick? Bit of advice; Shining with weed, Space Odyssey with acid, NOTHING with Clockwork Orange you will be fucked up.

Enjoy OP. Lighters up for all of you.

Kek
Fucking disgrace just unpack it and put that in a bowl

I think he rolled up some meth and his pubic hair

And I forgot to mention: Kurosawa's Samurai movies if you're into that they're super chill and have good war scenes.

I know, I told him that there's no rush for him to take them, but he said he had classes in he morning. When he told me that I told him he's just gonna sleep after the trip anyways so to wait till the weekend. And mind you, he's 21, a fucking full grown adult.

Thanks bro, I don't really fuck with selling all that much, but I wanted to let them know what they were getting into.

Only the driver was mad the other two went their separate ways. But still, it's fucked to get caught up in this when I honestly wanted them to have a good time.

>I'll take Bullshit for $2000, Alex.

Drove on shrooms once and decided never again cause fuck anyone who endangers other drivers like that including myself for that occasion. While car felt like a fucking spaceship

youtube.com/watch?v=GCWTF_C3TBE

this guys definetly on drugs holy kek

Eh, I took the time to type that out, so you can believe it or not. A lesson you can take from this if you don't believe it is to please be responsible. Drugs are fun but can be very dangerous, especially if you're going to be driving. Endangering other people, especially innocent people, is the worst. If he had hit a car with a family it would be much different story.

Part of growing up is learning from mistakes, on my 18th birthday I smoked out my car with a few friends and went off roading in a fuck 98 Nissan Maxima. This was at night and I couldn't see anything, almost drove in a 10 foot ditch. By the time I got on the street my car felt like it was fucking crawling, all 4 of my tires were flat and everything was fucked. We were fucking stupid and I messed up my car (ended up trading it and messing THAT one up too, but another story for another time.) It's not smart to drive a death machine on any substances. TAKE OUR ADVICE!!

not really? Nuken really gets you fucking -stoned- though. I felt like a robot driving home. i usually go for bong, bucket, or pipe hits. Joints/blunts are too much effort.

Seriously if I rolled that....thing, I'd just empty it out and start again. Why the duck would anyone think that was smokable let alone good enough to photograph and post on the Internet?

damn that shit nearly neon green

thx fam

I am just really enjoying zooming in and out of this image. I honestly can't even tell if it's high quality but it looks like it is.

Those trichomes make me horny

just dabbed for the first time last saturday, got really fucked up, can't wait to do it again (as a reference for how fucked I got, I took 5 hits out of the dab rig, and I've only smoked weed 5 times in my whole life)

Is that god's gift, or the gift of gods? Apostrophes matter.

God's gift strain.

What's the street value on adderall?

>trichomes

i live in SF. can someone help me find acid. it's a matter of life and death.

not your fault, fuck those kids. someone should beat whoever talked's ass

>lives in sf
>help me find acid
Nigga what walk down the street tf

I was thinking recently... can you smoke weed from a dolphin?

Hey guys I have a question regarding a hybrid. I rarely smoke pot, so I don't know much of anything. I recently picked up about a little more than a quarter ounce of a green crack northern lights hybrid. Can anyone give me any info on this? As to what to expect from it?

Smoke weed with a dolphin. Learn the secrets of the universe.

Why does weed make me so sleepy and pass out? Does it do this to anyone else?

It's gotten to the point were I have to smoke lower tier shit or Ill just sleep all day.