Convince me why the severely mentally ill shouldn't be euthanized...

Convince me why the severely mentally ill shouldn't be euthanized. i'm talking about those that will never live functional lives and are barely even sentient.

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005200
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Latimer#Tracy_Latimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>severely mentally ill

cause once you allow the state to kill people who are not useful the definition of severely mentally ill will keep getting wider.

I agree with you.

And the problem is?

They would be good for organ harvesting. Or are their organs retarded too?

Did this kid get shot through the mouth by a shot gun slug? Sure looks like it.

if we euthanized the mentally ill you wouldn't be here to shitpost this thread

Because I'll do it myself and you're just wasting tax payer money

The problem is that autists like yourself will be euthanized as well.

No. I want that to happen. The world would be a better place if that happened. Of course everyone over 50% black shall also be euthanized

why should i try to convince you of something i dont believe?

Oh shut up and go read 1984 again you baret wearing queer

Not if can prove you're useful. It's that easy fucktard

Sounds good to me.

Because we can still fuck them.

Shotgun is one word, faggot. Looks like it's to the ovens with ya!!

Hey! I hav a rite two exzist!!?!?!

>useful

Useful to whom? Useful to what?

There are obviously ways that severely mentally ill people could be "used". And conversely, there are ways in which extremely competent people could not be used.

Excuse me, sir, but would that include High-functioning autistic individuals, such as my brother?

>Convince me why the severely mentally ill shouldn't be euthanized.

A. Where do you draw the line? Who decides who lives and dies? This "kill the ill" thought is always championed by the conservative, fascist right types, but it's exactly like the "death panels" and government meddling they accuse the left of.

B. Can you look into that person's mind? Maybe they are leading a rich internal life and enjoying it, it's just that they don't have control over their outward behaviors. Maybe they're loving life and having a great time, and you want to waste them? Who are you to say?

Yeah, but we don't need that many living fuck pillows

>my brother

Who the fuck you tryin' to fool, Robert?

Pretty much sums up all the alt right and feminists,

'i can't get a job or go to school because affirmative action' goodbye neets

Totally down for that.

Here's a cute pic for the win

>conservative fascist right types
>the types that are pro-life
>meanwhile the not fascist lefts are implementing more social just laws to stop "hate speech"

I don't believe that any human capable of thought should be euthanized. To be cognizant means having rights. I do believe that they should be aborted. I also believe that people with high risk of birth defects should not be allowed to breed.

>In the Nazi context, however, "euthanasia" was a euphemistic term for a clandestine murder program. The program targeted—for systematic killing—mentally and physically disabled patients living in institutional settings in Germany and German-annexed territories.

>ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005200

There's a difference between usefulness and neurological disorders

>Convince me why the severely mentally ill shouldn't be euthanized.
Because Clinton would win by a landslide

There's not really a good reason to euthanize them unless their quality of life is unsatisfactory to them and they'd be better off dead. That's a tough determination to make, but someone like Tracy Latimer probably qualifies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Latimer#Tracy_Latimer

underrated

>usefulness and neurological disorders

until society decides not being useful *is* a neurological disorder.

Because most of them are supported by their parents/family, therefore they aren't a burden to the state. Secondly, they tend not to reproduce, therefore they aren't perpetuating their line.

The cost of killing them, and the uproar that would follow, would outweigh the benefits.

Not sure I can believe any Nazi related articles anymore. The propaganda and facts are so far gone.

That being said, I was speaking more relative to the modern age.