its only 59% white now

You sure about that friend

Fuck off Sup Forums

Kike shills swarm this

There is no white America

There is no black America

There is ONLY AMERICA

-Donald trump

Alt right is not America. Feminism is America. I am an American.

Any country without niggers is automatically better than the same country with niggers.

And keep in mind, that's including all the old people

The next generation is only 30% and falling

/thread

Post-world war 2 America, before any other country got their shit together, so that America was actually competitive in the global market was pretty great.

Whites are the most populous after to Asians so, no one cares. White meat may be dry but there's a lot more of it

guess whites shouldnt have been lazy then and brought blacks into their country. Thats what you get when you let Downs run your country.

We didn't expect women and liberals freeing them because muh feelings

Do you people truly believe all these things?

Do you not realize you're being pitted against the poor under a false flag of race?

I would like to believe that you're not all sheepole but it really seems like the poorly educated are the ones who are the most bigoted.

I hope you all wake up one day and realize what the rich minority are doing to you and how the influence your mind. It's not a conspiracy theory it's a fact that they control the weak minds with media and advertising. I'm not saying go live off the grid and fight the system. I'm saying educate yourselves and try to understand your fellow humans for what they really are.

Now is your chance to show us all how ignorant or smart you really are with your reply. Surely I will be disappointed.

You do realize other races have old people too right?

soooo do you like niggers or not?

Have you ever stood next to a nigger?

They fucking stink. They were just made wrong user, and god made it our duty to correct his mistake. Then fags freed them because they felt bad.

Like, your dog is your servant do you feel bad for him? What is with these people?

I like people until the give me a reason not to like them. I don't care about race, religious beliefs, sex or sexual orientation. I'm not saying I'm not racist at all I believe we all are a little but I choose to fight that.

So bait or are you just not very intelligent?

Problem is culture issues, also anyone who has taken a marketing class knows its not a conspiracy.

Well if you're talking about the "hood culture" then yes that is a problem. But there is a lot of white trash out there as well. I have never actually seen "Asian trash" or what the equivalent of that would be. Not many of them around where I live though.

i think most intelligent people think like this. people here exaggeriate their racist belief for lols or they truly are ignorant, young, or live in a social economic bubble and have never had a real relationship with someone of another race. i know plenty of racist people in real life and they are dumb as shit.

Yes

Fuck off poo skin

Immigration has slown to all time lows reversed so there's more leaving than entering.

Abortion is stopping minorities from growing too fast.

Hispanic birth rates have declined dramatically in recent years whereas whites have had the least decline.

Whites aren't going anywhere. Also, more and more Hispanics are claiming to be white on the Census and white Hispanics are going to grow to replenish the white population. There will still be a non-Hispanic white plurality + white Hispanics so whites as a whole will never really become a minority in America.

Now fuck off with your anti-white wet dream, Tyrone's almost finished with your GF.

Trust me there's asian trash

>Mom look I'm debating

You mean the same "White" America where black people got lynched for daring to have nice, happy lives?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Fuck off idiot.

arent chinese and other asians racist as fuck towards black people?

Yes

The Niggers & Central American's will drive white American's into Canada after a few more generations.
Canada will become a super power as long as they keep it as white as possible.

That has been my experience as well. I'm not even that smart I can tell they are way less intelligent then myself. I think I'm hovering around average ha ha.

fuck off frenchy, ill keep my merica, blacks and all

Oh good you're just stupid. I thought for a moment you might make an actual point.

It was

Yeah? I wouldn't doubt that.

I honestly wouldn't know. The uneducated are probably racist yes. Or atleast the less intelligent.

Good luck with that Nigger. It can follow the success of all the other great Countries with a black majority like.....um....or how about....nope...
Yeah, good luck with that Nigger.

Been to thailand as a youngster (8-9 yrs old). Shit was wierdly traumatising. Our very first night in Bangkok some fucker next door (and i mean in the crummy hotel) got shot. Fucking mom took me and my brother along because she was going to volunteer at an orphanage for 5 months.

what do you mean? how are blacks going to become the majority? and you can thank Africa for every accomplishment in mankind's history. its where we all came from. you wouldn't be alive if the africans were so inept a people.

That bitch needs to clean that fuckin shower. Get a guy in to put new tiles up too. Goddamned thing looks like it's in a Guatemalan hellhole.

Fuckin' women, they're pigs.

To black people?

Fuck, they're racists as hell to each other.

Don't you dare ever confuse their nationalities.

lmfao

Trolling

Canada is not exempt
I live in a north ontario community which just a few years ago had very few blacks.
Now there are quite a few, especially black muslims. The government is actively bringing them in.

WE WUZ KANGS N' SHIEEET NIGGA!

You get the poorer ones on a steady diet of gangsta rap, put a couple of their women in civic positions, you'll have a detroit or chicago in no time.

No one but college kids with superiority complexes like niggers.

You're not cool and unique because you think niggers are people too, just naive.

It probably wont happen this september but it will happen within the next 2 years.

GG america

youtube.com/watch?v=9-nEbRcjk1U&ab_channel=worldlink

>implying im a nigger or shit skin

Thailand of course left me a bit traumatized. There were constantly people trying to rip us off and if you got in a cab they would extort you for more money after arriving to the destination.
Always shit like that. Oh and the orphans straight up abused me and my bro. I fucking punched one of them right on the jaw once (in self defense). Worst thing was of course that we had to be super nice to them all the time (the orphans i mean). Which of course is understandable.

ghetto culture yes and white trash is less of a problem because it doesn't influence the same percentage of whites and ghetto culture influences blacks. Asian trash is real it just is a whole different type of thing.

I work for Koreans in GA. LG to be specific. I have a friend who's more or less my age and a born here American but he's Korean. He's from Virginia. According to him the "white trash" of the Asians is Vietnamese kids in the city. They're all flat billed hats and shitty ricer cars and they're dumb as shit but they're all "muh hood" so maybe it's just black culture leeching over into the weakest yellow culture but idk. That's just hearsay.

I just use racism as a shorthand so I don't get disappointed yet again when I "don't judge a book by its cover" then find out the hood rat contents are exactly like its hood rat appearance. Sometimes I just don't have time to deal with other people's historical fantasy grievances.

WHITE GENOCIDE IS 100% REAL AND IN FULL EFFECT

im black I just dont want to live in a world without white wimmenz
black women disgust me

Sorry to hear that, I am glad I will be dead before I will see a world destroyed by "Diversity", funny the white people do not understand that the Countries that are being pushed for diversity are only white majority Countries. Fucking idiots.

It's a class struggle, comrade.

Russia has a better chance of staying white but they have other problems keeping them down
Japan has a chance if they can continue the insistence from the U.N. that they need to become more 'interracial'
When Hillary gets in, white America is over

dailymotion.com/video/x26yfqz_attack-on-the-white-nations_tv

>Americans against mass immigration.
kek fucking faggots.

You must be american, everywhere i went was fucking based and the people were great. A few tuktuk drivers tried to extort you but as long as you aren't a soft cock and know how to bargain you get respect.

You just showed why we SHOULD be against mass immigration
idiot

Are you fucking retarded. Get your face out of a goddamn book and look at the actual world every once in a while.

Nah, only natives have a right to be against immigration.

She's probably white trash.

im a immigrant and im against mass immigration

most of them just come for the free welfare checks and contribute nothing to society while leeching off the actual workers

This is America. We are the natives now.

Look everyone it's another unintelligent edge lord! Hi, are you this stupid in real life or just on the Internet?

White people are already a minority in the world. But they're the most innovative race in the world. They pioneered the modern world. I'm actually afraid of a world where whites are next to non-existent. I'm black and I hate black culture with fiery passion. Yes, I'm an Uncle Tom and I'm actually proud of it. I dread when I'm around other niggers and only feel comfortable around whites. I spent my early life in the ghetto, yes for real inner city ghetto with ridiculous crime and always hearing gunshots at night. The happiest day of my life was when I finally saved up enough money to GTFO out of there and move to a rural, almost entirely white farming county. I dread America going over the deep end when spics and niggers take over.

You don't become native retard.

Well I don't know about that. There is a lot of white trash and rednecks out there. Although "hood culture" is arguably more self destructive.

Hey look everyone. Another affirmative action college(barely) educated nigger!

Lol that hood shit is everywhere. They did a great job at marketing that.

First, gunpowder, the compass, and paper were invented by the Chinese. Our numbers system was from India. Our music, except classical, is all black. Even the banjo was invented by Africans.

Second, none of your crops or domestic animals, except the pig, are native to Europe. Fucking white history revisionism.

its like were the same person

I was born here. My family has been here for several generations. I'm native. Fuck you. You're wrong.

thats disturbing

Oh I judge the fuck out of "books by their cover" you're insane if you don't. It just has nothing to do with skin color.

So if a dog is born in the same stable as its parents does that make it a horse?

Fucking idiot immigrant fuck.

Of course ghetto culture is worse. It's the reason inner cities have such absurd crime rates whereas rural areas are actually safer than urban ones. Rural areas are by far whiter than cities. Sure there's obnoxious hicks but it's still better than living with dindus.

I just don't understand developed white nations, especially our 'leaders'
You would think after 9-11 2001 and all the bullshit since then we would be EXTREMELY standoffish about bringing ANY muslims into our countries but white guilt has already done a complete turn-around and we now welcome them

Nope im one of the non cuck swedes (if there ever where any). Bro ffs i was like 8. You expect me to be the one bargaining with the tuktuks and cab drivers?

>I'm black and I hate black culture with fiery passion

You're a good guy, man. If only there was a unified culture and not this bullshit division driven by (((you know who)))

>100 years later,
>Still committing half of the violent crime
>despite being ~7% of the population

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

True Story my comrade.

/thread

>Didn't have equal rights until the 60's.
>Lives in destitute areas.
>Is given incentive by the government to not achieve(affirmative action).
>Gets killed by cops, cops get suspended with pay at worse.

K.