I might fuck up Sup Forums

I might fuck up Sup Forums
Pretty sure I'm gonna fuck my psycho ex gf. I really want to. She's stupid hot. But she's fucking crazy. I can provide my own condoms and all. Help me get the motivation to do it. Pic related. It's her.

She's hot, post more^

Are you a girl or something, the fuck is wrong with you? Who gives a shit if she's nuts, fuck that ho you retarded neck-beard. What would you even need motivation for? You must be lying.

Yea, she's hot. But if you know she's crazy, you think it's worth it on the long run?
Sure you might get your dick wet but will it all be worth it in the end?

Fucked my crazy ex aswell. Not a big deal. Do it and post pics of her

I just think of it like masturbating. I get all into it and then I ejaculate and it's all over. I don't care anymore.

Yes. You're obviously a virgin. What does her craziness have to do with a bone and go?

Woman is fucking insane. Like. Crazy crazy. That's why I'm second guessing it. I'm going over there now. So. I'll update soon.

OP, plan any contingencies in case she goes bananas.
And plan contingencies for your first contingencies, =D

Provide contingencies for contingenitals.

Apparently you never had a crazy ex-gf. So I won't bother with your b8, m8. I give you-->Virgin/8

Idk! SHE'S YOUR gf.
What am i, your wedding planner?

I have the same thoughts, but you're still a human being who still has feelings.
Or you're just a stone-cold heart breaker.

Hatefuck her. Plunge it into her ass and choke her. Then post the pics here so I can fap

i like the way this one thinks

> garish dream catcher tattoo covering her whole thigh
> tattoo sleeve
sorry user, there's not a damn thing hot about any of that

Sent from my Android phone

Crazy in the head crazy in bed

Alright Sup Forumsoys,
I'm back.
So I went over. We just made out for a bit. Dry fucked. And I left. Made sure she didn't follow me to see where I live. And now I'm home.
I know. But it's not like I'm leading her on. Bitches have a way of not hearing what the fuck I tell them. I always tell them how things are, straight up from the get go. They're always cool with it. And then it's a problem later. I told this girl I didn't want anything to go with anything we do. Just people who fuck. And she said she was alright with it. And of course. I double checked. So, anything she feels after this is her own damn doing.

I uphold my end. And I act the way I say. Nothing changes. But it's always a problem. With this particular girl she didn't like that my family, close friends, and work were more important than her. When I told her from the beginning that I wasn't gonna promise all the time in the world, because I had stuff more important.
To me a woman is a tack on. The writing on the icing of the cake. For the first few months at least.

Well, it's the females' problem.
I'd say you did the right thing in the beginning but 'during' the fooling around part, don't lead her on. Make sure to remind her if she ever steps out of line and back-hand bitch slap her. xD

Oh, I do. Don't even worry.

Well looks like my work here's done.

Back to fappin'.