GIVE ME MORE LIKE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

GIVE ME MORE LIKE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I want the most maximal, most chaotic, most disorienting, most layered, most glistening pop you have. NOW NOW NOW I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT GO NOW GO NOW

SAMPLES:
youtube.com/watch?v=4XFcJBviliQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o_w-U3_KP7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8p0kq04vYQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fVLGvFMzjIs
youtube.com/watch?v=S7gZfdzEosk
soundcloud.com/diveo/fever-dreams-feat-taylor-fernandez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk about the right one, but you should try Angelic 2 the core if you like no now

this but unironically

this

I actually like 4 Bid in Attraction, but other than that it's not great. I went in to it with a relatively open mind too, I was half expecting a postmodern work of art. Nowhere near as bad as the memers say it is, but I can't do this

BUMP COME ON

I like vega intl night school a lot. Is clarence clarity really that good and that similar?

They're similar in a few ways but CC is WAY more abstract and experimental. I think it's a lot better than VINS, and I really love VINS. Usually it takes a while for an album to grow on my but No Now because one of my all-time favorite albums after the first listen

definitely check him out

personally I don't see the comparison but Clarence Clarity is great.

*to grow on me but No Now became

Fucked that right up

That one meme album, shadowdog iirc.

I make the comparison because I think they're both moving in the same new direction, it's just that Clarity is WAY further ahead in the new direction and kind of dwarfs Neon Indian my comparison

This doesnt sound like those albums, but it fits all of the descriptors you mentioned

>That one meme album, shadowdog iirc.
I haven't been here since last January, you'll have to fill me in on what the one meme album is

youtube.com/watch?v=8p0kq04vYQ8

Shadowdog.
youtube.com/watch?v=fVLGvFMzjIs

These songs are split into sections that I either really love or brutally hate

I've read The Age of Adz described as maximalist pop. I've never listened to the one of the left in OP's image, though I've seen it around.

That Neon Indian album is great though.

Listen to No Now m8.
It's worth it.

this guy was shilling himself in similar threads

youtube.com/watch?v=S7gZfdzEosk

I can't even attempt CC because of how heavily it was shilled on Sup Forums. I'm sure it's good bu I've got a mental block about listening to shitposted artists.

I was probably one of the people plastering it everywhere

I swear I did it out of an extreme love for the album and a need to let as many people hear it as possible

I'm still not sure. It's kind of like when everyone tells you how great a TV show and how you have to watch it but you end up hating it because everyone shilled it so much.

I'm open to other similar reccs though.

give it a try at least, so far it's had more lasting power than most meme albums so it's probably going to be a board staple for a while.

personally i love it but i don't wanna shill too hard

human sadness is a 10/10 song
w-would Grimes count?

It's shit. Mediocre, tryhard, school shooter garbage. Sounds like it was make by a swarm of gay beetles. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Now go listen to it, faggot

I wanted to like Art Angels but it was just too bubblegum for me. Love Oblivion though

Fucking first thing I listened to on my first visit here. I left for a few months before coming back...

Jai Paul leak

WHERE

Ford & Lopatin - Channel Pressure
This is basically vega intl night school but made by OPN

check the archive

check this fire op
soundcloud.com/diveo/fever-dreams-feat-taylor-fernandez

try Channel Pressure OP, first thing that came to mind

this
channel pressure is amazing

thank you based anons, this is fucking good stuff. Can't believe I never heard of this album.

No problem
Its really underrated. I like to recommend it whenever i can