Please walk me through an average american meal

Please walk me through an average american meal

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/9/subway-employee-arrested-after-cops-drink-tests-po/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

on the left you have your dipping sauce in the middle you have hamburger on the right you have chips/fries you can dip them in the sauce (you can dip the burger in the sauce if you aswell)

oh and on the very left you have you beverage to help wash it all down (i didn't see that until last)

Purchase your GMO ridden, hormone and steroid treated chicken breasts from your local government subsedy recieving, goods importing evil empire walmart.

Cook said chicken in your overpriced, shitty ass apartment held together with duct tape because your landlord is too cheap to reinvest in your property on your stovetop using either high priced natural gas that's helping deplete our fossil fuels or an electric one that the electric company price gouges you on every month.

Once cooked, be sure to use you fluoride ridden tap water to wash off your imported from China platewear to put the newly cooked GMO, hormone filled chicken.

Enjoy!

baby arugula with mustard, red wine vinegar, olive oil and honey dressing made by me, whole grain rice with a bit of oil and salt, a top sirloin steak pan fried to medium rare after being marinated with soy sauce, and some broccoli steamed with garlic

First off, get a piece of meat, most people cut the fat off the steak, fuck that leave it on. Next, you'll grill it, make sure to apply melted butter, dump it on ever 5 mins while grilling. When done, apply salt. Add potatoes, add butter to that. Melted butter of course. And there you go

>GMO ridden
You don't understand GMOs do you?

>Take EBT card to the bodega on the corner
>Buy Ramen and a coke with the $3 you didn't spend on beer and lottery tickets
>Pour coke into Ramen and microwave for three commercials
>Wipe off your drug spork and eat Ramen
>drink whatever beer is left in the cooler
>eventually pass out
>wake up at 4pm
>find an unoccupied intersection, preferably near the center of the city, and hold a cardboard sign telling people all about how hungry you are
>repeat

step 1 is to fry everything
fry the bread, fry the meat, fry the VEGETABLES, fry your drink if you can manage it.
step 2 is to only eat it when it's hot. if it's not hot, go fry it again until it's acceptable

>GMO ridden
hahaha

>eat 2000+ calories
>take mobility lift into oversized truck covered in American flags and eagle decals
> drive to mart
> proceed to shart

>blood pudding
>american meal

try again britfag

ITT: Smug europoors

Eat the soup

Drink the water

Wash the bowl and cup

sounds like a good Tuesday night

looks like my trash can

I'm American, I try to put everything I eat into a sandwich form. I like bread a lot
pizza? easy to make into a sandwich, not messy at all. the worst is soup or string pasta like spaghetti or angel hair, tube pasta is much more manageable

how did you get into my room?

prepare proteins ahead of time in smoker; small brisket, turkey/chicken breasts, pork loins

select protein

either microwave a serving of frozen veggies or make a salad

select a beer or four

eat meal while surfing web

Electric and natural gas both use fossil fuels you autistic twat.
What do you think fuels the power plants
Jesus fucking Christ I need a cigarette

I work at Subway, ask me anything.

>typing all this out
>smoking a Phillip Morris product with those same fingers
>eats those GMO's for every meal
>guys I'm so smart to what the government does xdxd

what is the cheapest sub?

The best picture ever, dude!

>Please walk me through an average american meal

Well, I'm a neckbeard and I don't really know what others eat, but I usually do different things depending on the day of the week.

>breakfast
Breakfast is always, fruit, bread, cheese, and coffee or mango juice.

>lunch
I order a soup, salad, or sandwich from the restaurant next to where I work. Sometimes on weekends I'll have a hotpocket or make nachos in the microwave. 3 Saturdays a month I go to a Korean bar and order Sushi.

>dinner
>I cook a lot of good things. I make fish tacos, lasagna, homemade spaghetti, fried chicken, steak (always with chimichurri), and also middle eastern food like kebabs, falafel, etc.

I rarely eat fast food because I'm not a poor nigger and I don't want diabetus.

You must play a lot of COD

grilled chicken breast with some barbecue sauce and some boiled corn. Fucking delicious.

yes

I pretty much stopped after MW2, shit was boring.

Tonight for dinner i had green beans chow mein and crabcakes with an 8 oz glass of lemonade.
I thought that it was pretty tame tonight here in american land

Who would eat an apple with a burger and fries?

I had lamb chops tonight in a extra virgin olive oil lemon sauce. Paidakia mai latho lemono. I had Japanese Curry with pork and Jasmine rice last night. The American meal depends on the American you faggot.

Kid's veggie delight.

Literally a bun and a sprinkle of lettuce.

I eat a lot of burritos.

>mfw americans consume more calories for breakfast than i do all day

How do i ask for the special drink?
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/9/subway-employee-arrested-after-cops-drink-tests-po/

stop being a poor husk of a human, you live in fucking eastern europe or some shit?

Do you get mad when I go through, get a BLT, but then when it comes to the vegetables I get all of them because they're free?

Why is your room lit by a maglight

I've made this once a week since I found it

It's not, that's the lamp. The maglite is just mounted by the door for emergencies.

Here try a typical american desert

3 of these a day.

Hey /k/ommando, nice room. I too am a neat freak. I like everything about this picture.

Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar
Fat
Sugar

Wink in the left eye then the right, crack your fingers and stare at the ceiling for 20 seconds, then you say, "Can you hook a brotha up."

I will reply, "The toilet is this way s-sir." We will go to the bathroom, then I will open the baby station, flip the secret panel and reveal the holy Subway special drink.

I only hate the people that ask for all the vegetables, then when you put it on they want more, and more, and more, then you have a fucking salad on a bun and can't close that shit.

One guy just ordered shittons of vegetables on a six inch and then made me squirt extra extra oil, mayo, and chipotle then complained when I didn't close it, he was smug the entire fucking time.

I commute to a big city, so my lunch differs whether I'm working or not.

If i'm at work, my lunch consists of take-out from a nearby bar/restaurant. my favorite specializes in wraps. not shitty wraps mind you, but glorious wraps. my favorite has grilled sirloin, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, grilled fresh jalapenos, red onion, fresh cilantro, and zesty mayo. I get it with their special chips and they have this crazy good mayo dip that is so good it doesn't even taste like mayo. I bring my own coffee, so i don't get a soft drink.

If i'm home in my piss-poor town, I have fast food like wendy's or mcdonalds. occasionally I will get food from a nearby chinese food place that formerly was a tattoo parlor (i get desperate for variety sometimes). I frequently order out dominos on the weekends when i've had a few drinks and don't want to drive.

I work out frequently, mostly biking, but I have leg days and arms days tuesday and thursday respectfully, so i don't suffer from obesity.

Dat banjo tho

>Asians

At least you tried.

Add some sort of potato to it.

Five Guys isn't average. It's too expensive...

>Welch's soda RIGHT THERE IN ENGLISH
>smart phones, not flip phones
>mcdonalds
>massive amounts of food
they're not asian, idiot

>2009

i've never seen that in america. and i've been to houston texas on work trips.

Faggot airsoft guns...

this, you need some starch with that.

Tried this recipe once, it was pretty simple and I recommend adding a tablespoon of sugar and a lot more nitroglycerin

Look at the money, retard.

>clearly all Asians

Dear God...

work through breakfast, work through lunch, coffee and a protein bar, spaghetti or chicken dinner

Wew I had these. Taste like poverty, but are still acceptable.

make it rain with those 5's

Same as you

Muh nig

>because you can never get american products in other countries.

Usually shit like this doesn't phase me, but you've made me lose my shit right now.

FUCK!

Do you enjoy having siblings for parents??

lol

Yer shitin' me

you forgot salt dude. plus the vitamins sprayed on by industrial machinery.

Solid bait

this is false. i accidentally eat tons of vegetables that are placed too close to my meat and potatoes.

My dinner was a half pound of lasagna, two bowls of cheerios, a slice of ice cream cookie chocolate caramel casserole, a glass of chocolate milk, and a glass of cherry 7up

Even if they were in America they'd still be Asian you retarded ass fuck-stain

it's asia, so it's possible.

Black pudding, old bean. Only the filthy continentals call it blood pudding.

What what!

>decent quality bacon
>black pudding
>daily mail image
try again idiot

Faggot ass plastic airsoft bullets...

At least we know how to spell color

drinking soda and milk will give you kidney stones

I have to eat over 2000 calories with my workout regime. if i don't, i get extreme muscle fatigue and get lethargic.

i get it though, i hate seeing people who lose themselves and get so far gone they are a disability. if they get disability money, they should have to go through a rehabilitation program similar to prison.

Only the scumbags and "lower class" of the US consume nothing but burgers and fast food all day.

Most people eat normal, homecooked meals. Eggs with toast and a couple slices of bacon or sausage on the side for breakfast, some sandwich or some other shit for lunch, and some meat dish with sides of vegetables for dinner.

Eating nothing but fast food and fried shit usually comes hand in hand with a shit family life.

that soda on the lid is a huge turn off.

I eat one meal a day. I'm a southerner. Normal meal for me is two plates. Plate one is all veggies. Usually mostly cauliflower because I fucking love it. Sometimes green beans or broccoli. Plate two is half protein of some kind and half fruit. I usually drink three or four glasses of sweet tea with that. The rest of the day is just bottles of water. Sometimes some candy if I'm craving it.

No you don't...
>USA - Color
>Every other country in the world - Colour

I heard that Americans eat a cheese hamburger every day.

try arma 3 bro

This better be exaggerated.

Some Americans do, most don't.

>inject insulin into my brautiful 99 stone body
>snort twinkie dust while cheeseburger is frying in the oil
>give my freah born a fist full of oreos
>have heart attack
>tfw no chz

a typical amish consumes more calories than you do before you wake up. they sometimes consume over 7000 calories a day.

I saw an amish whip off his belt at home depot and fish out thousands of dollars for timber from the inside of his belt. he had belt pockets.

they make awesome barns though.

poisonous substance, lol

>i was made to get high! woe is me!

this is very true, and some eat an extra 2 or 3 to make up for the ones that might miss a day.

also theyre called cheeseburgers dummy

you were called out a long time ago mate