Proof Sup Forums will argue about anything

>proof Sup Forums will argue about anything

Name a better Pop Tart flavor

>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlsFgDjyePc
youtube.com/watch?v=vwh8S0YTaiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like S'mores but I've never sampled the whole library so I can't fairly decide.

i just miss her so much

You're right I can't. Cherry is where it's at.

i grew up with the common strawberry poptart

that being said, im an adult with adult taste and i dont eat poptarts seriously anymore. you are a pleb if you think its worth debating

Maple syrup and rum

wild berry was pretty great. don't know if it's still around, though

still good.

adult tastes? what do you munch when you're high, foie gras?

How the fuck can you eat that stuff? It's cloyingly sweet and ridiculously unhealthy.

This was my breakfast today. Try something like that for a while and you may actually be able to resurrect your abused taste buds.

Do you guys toast your pop tarts? I just eat 'em as is

Different user here, but I like smoked duck, prosciutto and horse sashimi when I'm drinking. Salted duck and quail eggs are a good boozing snack too.

Frosted Strawberry
Sales figures don't lie.

my taste in poptarts just recenty shifted back to the fruit flavors. i was just eating all the cinammon or s'more type before

murica

you guys are making me want pop tarts

hard to explain. one of those treats from growing up that's equal parts nostalgic and delicious.

like cinnamon toast crunch

I eat them as is as well.

When did they start coming in packs of 8? I always remember it being 6.
Which is horseshit. Two poptarts never filled anyone up, so I eat two more. And then what? I leave a box with just two left? Have to eat those as well.

is putting butter on your poptart really as good as that family guy song says it is?

Chocolate chip

I do like the S'mores too, but my favorite will probably always be Brown Sugar Cinnamon.

Pic related, got a box last week, they are fucking horrible.

Nigger are you joking?

nice. good charcuterie is A+ with good booze

don't feel like I can appreciate it all when I'm hella blazed

>I'm a weeaboo

Sorry Yoshi, not into seaweed.

Dog flavored!

seems like a good idea, though...

Well, I can certainly understand nostalgia. Hell I just bought a Super Famicom last night with Seiken Densetsu 2. And Cinnamon Toast Crunch is delicious and heroin-like. But while my mother would occassionally buy Pop Tarts, even as a kid I thought they were just... Not good. As an adult, I would probably become nauseous if I were to eat one.

why the fuck would you eat a cinnamon roll in pop tart form when you could just as easily pop some Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the oven?

I've thought about trying these.

I've also thought about trying Watermelon, but I'm to proud of being white to lower myself to that level.

Still is, and still the best.

Is the new SleepCabin ou yet?
I miss Stamper

>Implying I have time to use an oven

This ain't Sup Forums man.

Weaboos live in Nowheresville, Wisconsin and eat overpriced imported Pocky, and know about twelve words of Japanese, most of which they will misuse. Note the tatami in my pic. I've lived and worked in Japan for over ten years.

Also, good nori is delicious.

hell yeah.

I guess if you're not used to grocery store brands, it'd be really shocking. I've got a bodega on my corner for all the munchies.

>implying you own an oven
forgot, it's Sup Forums

>Note the tatami
Not in my twelve word Japanese vocabulary, sorry.

>tfw Canadian and don't get all these exotic flavours.

We get, like, 6 flavours.

>OP here
wait, is it proper to stylize it as pop•tarts? look closely at the logo

No weed here, I fear. That's a good way to get deported.

But I ain't even kidding about the charcuterie. Pic related.

at least you're not missing much? classic flavors are where it's at. even hard to find cherry flavor here sometimes.

Do you guys have the unfrosted ones? My mom loves them but they're impossible to find.

blueberry, choc fudge, choc chip cookie

moot flavor

good shit.
how is horse sashimi? going to Iceland in October and I hear it's popular. Not morally opposed, just never had to try it in the States.

The reed flooring. Not much of that outside Japan, and even here it's becoming rarer, unfortunately.

I ate an entire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in one sitting once. It was a few months ago, I think.

My mommy doesn't let me use the oven, nor would she allow me to use the knife to spread the icing.

Is that a boy or a girl?

I'll stick to stained and sealed concrete. Looks decent, it's insanely easy to clean, and it's fucking impossible to mess up.

Really good. Here it's usually served with soy sauce and raw quail egg as yukke. Pricey, though. That small block in the pic is 183 grams and over 1000 yen.

I had it before back in Canada, in Quebec. It's popular there, too. In fact, it really only seems to be the US that feels about horse the way Indians feel about cows, Cultural taboos are weird.

/thread

Confetti Cupcake or just strawberry with no frosting.

Have you ever put butter on a Pop-tart? Its so friggin good

oh fuck I forgot about these

Actually, tatami is very easy to maintain. Just sweep it now and then. It also looks nice, has a very pleasant natural scent and actually feels much softer under your feet since it has a bit of give. I won't even live anywhere that doesn't have at least one tatami room.

Most people in the US are just pussies when it comes to exotic meats. I wouldn't be opposed to eating horse, but I also for some reason assume that it just wouldn't be as good as beef. I would expect it to be too lean.

Then again, that was my expectation of Camel, and Camel meat is fucking delicious.

I bet you put butter on banana bread.

My Nigga.

if you're a true pop tart connoisseur, you'd use margarine

I was doing this before the song came out, and I though it was weird that people hadn't. I did it one time and made a friend eat one. She thought I was insane, and then had to admit that it was so friggin good.

I'm a masochist, but does anyone like the scrambled eggs and bacon ones? Pic related

Smores. Easy.

Yeah ill stick to hardwood, thanks.

It's different. A bit chewier.

I'll happily try any meat as long as I didn't know its previous owner personally. The most exotic I've had would be kangaroo or deep-fried scorpion, depending on your definition of exotic.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlsFgDjyePc

Yeah, actually

You think Cherry is the shit? Get the fuck outta here.

>pic related

Disgusting.

/thread

>gratuitous rule 34

>lived and worked in japan for ten years.
How's that like?
Words from a California guy that know nothing.

To each his own.

You can't know just how nice it is to walk on until you've done so barefoot.

Paula poundstone?

no

youtube.com/watch?v=vwh8S0YTaiY

I wouldn't be here if I didn't like it. The country suits me: safe, hard-working, public drinking is acceptable, you can set your watch by the running of the trains...

They can be a little resistant to change, though. 旧態依然 is the expression: doing things a certain way because that's how they've always been done. All cultures are guilty of that to one extent or another, but when a culture actually has a word for it, you have to expect a greater extent, eh?

I did my time as a English teacher at both an Eikaiwa and a local uni, but now I translate. Great pay if you freelance.

Can confirm A&W poptarts taste like diet root beer, mixed with vomit.

m8 just stop

Fucking original brown sugar cinnamon.

The common person in japan is nigh destitute and relies on working 80 hrs a week while making the equivalent of minimum wage as a salaryman. The cost of fresh food is outrageous, so most of them keep thin because they are actually staving on a nutritional level. Its crowded and extremely racist/xenophobic. Its a nice place to visit, but i wouldnt live there.

Also, good luck finding anyone wiling to help you out with directions.

HaHa EDGY DUDE

Pop tart power rankings
1. Smores
2. Frosted strawberry
3. Brown sugar and cinnamon
4. OP's pic

OP here.

You make it out to any baseball games? Seems like fans go absolutely fucking nuts for their home team

There are things that I've had that I just don't like, but I'll also try about anything.

For example, Octopus. Had it a few times, don't like it. Also prefer crab over lobster, not a fan of the texture.

But I have really been wanting to try Snake and Shark for a long time. I've heard both are amazing.

One thing I would be wary about eating is any kind of rodent. Seems dirty for some reason.

Doesn't sound half bad

Depends. Some I toast, some I freeze, some I eat as is. Really depends on the flavor.

This.
Any user who feels differently is a wrong

If you can't enjoy both there is something wrong with you.

Shark is tasteless, go with snake, its stringy but good.

The limited edition Watermelon flavor kicks ass.

The only rodent wirth eating is rabbit.

S'mores is my No. 1 when toasted, but brown sugar was my favorite for the longest time. Now it's my No. 2.

Everything you wrote is just wrong.

People work a lot, but 80 hours a week is crazy by the standards even here. Food is not that expensive and I cook fresh stuff everyday. The younger generation is no mkre xenophobic than the average American. And getting help with directions? Hell, here's what you do:

1. Be foreign.
2. Look at a map with a confused expression.
3. Someone will try to help you.

Seriously, I get offers all the time when I read a map in public.

But what the hell would I know? I've only been here a decade.

I disagree. To me the are much the same, just different. Like a pie vs a cake.

Why?

California guy here. sounds like a clam life style.
Being in my world seems to hurt my heal with all the BS people living here. after I turned 22 I been keeping my head low and don't talk to anyone that I don't know. oil prices took a shit so my 32 a hour to 16 a hour pay ran out the window. And the DUI seems to being eating away at my pocket. Glad to hear someone is having fun. makes me feel like I still have hope.

The Orange crush ones are actually excellent. And I don't even eat pop tarts that often. Remember being a kid and hating the brown sugar and s'mores pop tarts. They smelt good. But tasted horrible.

Weeb propaganda.

Octopus is eaten more for texture than flavour, so it's very important to use a really good soy sauce. I use the oyster-infused stuff in pic-related.

I would be a little apprehensive about eating rodent, I suppose, but have you seen pigs in real life? They really are filthy, but bacon, man...