I'm a 40 year old licensed architect, pic related. Ask me anything

I'm a 40 year old licensed architect, pic related. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reed
wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery
imgur-images.com.br/jUfivvvo8u.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you such a gigantic faggot?

I'm OP, OP is always a fag.

Hi Robert Reed en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reed

Yes, that's Robert reed who died of aids. Congrats, he was indeed gay. but do you have any questions about architecture?

Was getting your license worth it?

Most difficult part of the career?

do you think this is funny?

wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery

It was a sense of accomplishment for sure, and people certainly regard you and your capability in a better manner....so I'll say yes.

bó, nuair déileáil leis loighic fuaime a bheidh, mooooooo ginearálta mar fhreagra

how much do you make. Architecture is a 5 year program at my old uni but my understanding is they don't make much money.

imgur-images.com.br/jUfivvvo8u.gif

What do you think of Frank Gehry?

Are you a top man or a bottom boy?

Whats your advice for a 26 yr old project manager at a small firm?

I think for most it's that much of the industry is design for shitty things like apartment buildings, office buildings, uninspiring awful places. Not everyone is Zaha, RIP.

I make six figures. You can do alright.

He made one good building bilbao, which is genius. The rest is shit....but he's making bank, more power to him.

I'm more of a man-boy, myself.

Keep learning, ask questions, talk in meetings, never take anything personal.

I hate his buildings. I wish he would go away.

what fucking asshole with 6 kids and a live in servant designs a house with 4 bedrooms and one bath?

Does it get you mad pussy

Did you ever casually brush your hand over Marsha, Jan or Cindy's privates?

The worst was the music experience thing in Seattle. But he's established himself as a brand, and when tasteless cretins with hundreds of millions of dollars throw money at him they know exactly what they'll get.

Probably would, married so don't play the field. But people at dinner parties are generally impressed. You wouldn't believe how many times I've heard, oh I wanted to be an architect.

I've never understood where Alice is supposed to have lived...in the fucking laundry room or what?

Pork chops and Apple sauce