Hey. Currently tripping on LSD. Ask me anything

Hey. Currently tripping on LSD. Ask me anything.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
youtube.com/watch?v=t4Xm_MNSDmo
youtube.com/watch?v=3k0-sGqxIiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps0ka1tY5yg
cameronsworld.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=uL8bRRZL-s8
youtube.com/watch?v=KUHZWtGUG8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are the walls breathing yet OP?

*as op abandons thread tripping balls

Did you remember to water the toaster?

exactly what i was thinking. last time i tripped my attention span was so low i couldn't even pack a bowl of weed correctly.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

Op here. Still here just about

I'm coming down I think to be honest. Took a tab at about 9ish last night, and it's 2:25 am, so It should be wearing off a bit now

OP here. Walls don't breathe, but letters on keyboards vibrate and sway,and morph.

Close your eyes..what do you see?

youtube.com/watch?v=t4Xm_MNSDmo

the world is owned by everybody that inhabits it and even though the powers that be can control people physically, as long as people have intellectual freedom we can hope to one day solve most of our issues as a single people and not have things like religion and race fuck up everything we put niggers to work for

I am too fucked to see any of that as anything more than a wall of words with no substance

check this shit out op: how can mirrors be real if our eyes arent real?

Nothing. I have aphantasia. I have no minds eye.

Get off Sup Forums, go to youtube or soundcloud and find some Acid Pauli tracks, blast them and look around your room for cool toys and maybe draw on your walls with sharpies

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt

Your tearing me apart Lisa!

You should watch the room, see if it makes sense. Is that a pic of Tommy?

Go outside man, you'll waste the trip if you continue to stay online.

I'm on the tail end of the trip now boi

This is the Sup Forums part of the trip now

Focus on a single point on a wall or carpet. I think that should make them breathe.
Also, is it daytime where you are? Why are you inside?

LSD: Life's filter

Nightime man. It's like 5 hours I think into the trip now man. I've already got insane visuals tonight

Flip two coins, if at least one is heads, what is the probability of both being heads?

They were both tails.

Pink floyd- echoes. listen to it Sup Forumsro

I'm not a pleb, son. I'm onto Echoes, don't worry

Omg that's crazy I didn't think that was a thing.

Yo OP, if you start feeling like you're having a bad trip, def check out this song-

youtube.com/watch?v=3k0-sGqxIiQ

Puts me right every time.

i have a tab of some super strong shit, i dropp last friday night, gotta drive my mom to a doc appointment in like 12 hours, should i drop my tab now or wait for a better night?

fuck me

Most definitely wait for a better night, you'll be stressin' all trip and won't be able to enjoy it as you would with a free schedule. Plus, whenever I drop I am real fucky for the next day.

Yeah, I only found out about it less than a year ago. I always thought counting sheep was a metaphor for something, but it turns out people can actually see sheep in their heads

Are these pics doing it for you op? I mean like, DOING IT doing it?

Oh hi mark

I didn't pay attention to them really, but this one is really great. I love the sway of the ships with the waves

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps0ka1tY5yg

have ya ever been to see laddy?

cameronsworld.net/

This is the fucking best one

I'm definitely coming down now guys. The mental trip is down, and the visuals are still really there, but not as intense at all

youtube.com/watch?v=uL8bRRZL-s8

that's fair. i usually dont feel fucked the next day, i usually just get really tired

The gears should move but they don't. The planet is glistening instead of the gears moving.

I tempted to drop and help you figure that out lol. I think im off for the night though, enjoy the pics and your trip OP.

well you're right about the lack of substance lol

youtube.com/watch?v=KUHZWtGUG8A
heres some good trip music

It's hard to explain while I'm tripping, but it's like that art was done so people on acid would see the gears moving, but it doesn't work like that.

How does this make you feel?

OP how do our minds process patterns? Try to visualise the process of the mind and draw it if u want.

This.

What did I win

op you need to escape before the walls eat you. run dude run

Check out /GIF/s YLYLs

OP here. I'm gonna try and go to sleep now, but to be fair, I was trying to when I made the thread.

This is amazing