Help a fucking Sup Forumsrother out

Help a fucking Sup Forumsrother out

>had gf for half a year
>we don't live close to each other and don't have many free days so we didn't see each other a lot
>she would get pissed at me for no reason, i think she might be bipolar but i don't know what's up with her. she also was clingy and i couldn't leave the house without calling her and telling her where i was going and how long i'd be gone (cell phone was broken at time)
>few months ago she left me for another guy she met at a party
>i spend week crying and obsessing over the potential future we dreamed of having together
>they break up, she dates a few others, none of these relationships last more than a week
>she tells me she wants me back. i say i'll accept if she promises to be less clingy and shit
>she says she isn't willing to do that so it's best we don't date. at this point i don't really care
>hanging out with common friend
>he invites my ex
>we spend day making out and telling each other how much we love each other
>we sorta date for a week
>it's shit just like last time
>we agree to take a long term break from relationship
>i decide i should ask out girl i know who lives much closer to me and isn't bipolar
>won't be able to ask her out till thursday though and i don't have a clue whether she'll accept me
>if she doesn't accept me i'll prob just get back with ex
>today ex talks to me
>she requests that for her birthday in december i get her a "promise ring"
>the fuck i thought we were over
>now i feel kind of guilty for planning to ask this other girl out
>have to act to ex like i don't have interest in her
>still no clue how thursday is gonna go down
>still no clue what i should say to her if girl doesn't reject me
wat do

Dude, you gotta tell her plain and simply
>Fuck off

Crazy girls are bad for you. It's just too tiring.

>Have a girlfriend of 4 years
>Mental illness runs in family
>140% sure she's bipolar
>Get shit off her every few weeks
>Put up with it because she's a solid 10/10
>She has me earmarked for a husband
>Too pussy to break up

Bump

She's asking for a promise ring and you guys are not currently together and have dated for less than a year?

OP, fuck that shit. Do not resign yourself to a relationship because you don't want to hurt her feelings. Continue on with your plans for Thursday and if it doesn't work out then roll with the punches.

If you even hint that you might give a promise ring to this girl you may well be signing yourself up for a lifetime of grief and insanity. YOU decide when you promise yourself to somebody. Don't be lured into a trap.

>wat do?
delete her number and never talk to her again
she has you convinced you need her, but you dont
she needs you, to continue validating her insanity

get out Sup Forumsro, it's not worth it.

You should spend at least a year seeing somebody else every single day before you get engaged or promised or whatever. With long distance shit like yours, you stop thinking clearly when you see them in person because of the excitement and hormones.

The fuck nigga. How old are you user? Cuz it sounds like you're about 15...17 tops

Pics of her or you're full of shit

No, not putting a photo of her on Sup Forums.

HOLA?

HOLA? HABLAS TU INGLES? ESTE ES UN THREAD INGLES, Y TU ESTAS HABLANDO EN ESPANOL. ESTOY EN LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, Y NOSOTROS HABLAMOS INGLES.

Smart move, kid.
Is any of this making any goddamn sense to you at all?

Essentially, use her for emotional support until you find another grill than dump her for that grill because that's what the crazy grill did to you

Thanks, I feel reassured that I can get out of this situation

You have a point

Bumping for interest

>female
>not bipolar
Pick one

she'd go from "Aww baby you're so sweet I love you so much, I can't wait to see you again baby you're perfect in my eyes" to "Fuck you I hate you I'm going to fucking break up with you you fucking bitch I can fucking beat you the fuck up" in a matter of seconds

Do normal girls do that?

Lel

NIGGGGEEEEERRRSSSSSSS

Epic rap battle

I live in mexico and i speak English dude
Chill, just tell him to go to hispachan that's basically shitty spanish Sup Forums

related

Legit