How do I write good melodies?

how do I write good melodies?
how do I write good music?

firstly you need to stop posting shitty memes on Sup Forums

Copy old, obscure melodies (or sample them)

with your hand, like the following:

ya gotta believeeee
SERIOUSLY LISTEN TO ME
if 1% of all the talentless hacks just decided to write brutally honest music that they just thought sounded like it came from their soul, then the world would be a more beautiful place. Fuck marketability man. Go on a keyboard and try to find out what you like. Be patient.
Love,
Andrew

How 2 make it n da musikk gayme

Step 1- Look like a niqqa but not actually be one nawimean gotta act like a foo but not be a foo ya fell meh

Step 2- Thick bitches love thick accents nawimean rap shite in some obscure langauge that way it sounds dope and no one can call you out how shallow your music is

Step 3- Sell out like a gay nigga nawimean just be yoself ya fell me

thanks, andrew

Git. Gud.

how do I git gud tho

i love you

just express yourself

is this true?

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I think I have what it takes to convey an aesthetic I'm trying to put across.

The problem is I can't write a melody worth a god fucking damn that isn't recylced from somewhere else. Paul McCartney just seemed to shit fresh melodies. How did he do it? I can't hum without humming bullshit.

write music that comes from your heart

gay

bump

Unconscious plagiarism after deep immersion in the music of Paul McCartney and Brian Wilson.

Plus: accept that you'll get maybe one good song out of a hundred you create.

I've never written an original melody in my life but no one seems too bothered by it

have you written any good melodies tho?

>ywn wake up and see her qt face right besides you

suffering

You stalk a guy (a white or a hispanic, blacks don't sound as good and women and Asians just sound whiny) to his house, knock him out when no one is around, rape him, record the sounds he makes and tell everyone it's a musical instrument you made and you can't show because you promised your great grandmother.

I guess that's debatable...they sound good to me and maybe the five people who listen to it but you need to be less concerned about that and more concerned about your aesthetic because believe it or not that's what people are actually basing their enjoyment off of, largely. For instance, a melody can appear within the context of numerous different genres (let's just say, for example, death metal, indie folk, and synthpop) but that melody will only ever be appealing to the respective fans of that genre/vibe. Also take a look at some of the more popular songs and albums (both in the online communities and the world at large) and it's all pretty derivative these days. What is getting people excited is the imagery and narrative which surrounds modern artists. You can be extremely talented but largely unappealing to anyone and the trick is you need to appear to be interesting