Dat feel where you were never taught what laws there are

>dat feel where you were never taught what laws there are

>claims school made him study all of Shakespeare's classics
>can't write verse in meter correctly
Maybe if you paid more attention to that useless class, you could be competent at your fucking job.

is he even in a band anymore? shouldn't he change his dumb username?

All the things he is complaining about is what your Parents teach you.

His point is that's not a reliable thing because a lot of kids either don't have parents, or have shitty abusive parents.

I hate that video so much, especially how it's some insightful thing. It's fucking borderline retarded.

how people act like it's some insightful thing*

I'll admit, I normally think these fuck education raps are stupid....

but I'll make an exception with this one. I think he's right that schools so theoretical and bureaucratic we could be doing future generations a lot better by teaching them "hard" skills

His message is on point but he really didn't choose the best medium to deliver it

lawyer* here

*I went to law school and passed a state bar exam

You shouldn't need to be taught "what laws there are" unless you're looking into forming some sort of business. Otherwise, they're pretty obvious. If you act in good faith, you're generally protected from liability outside of negligent or criminal behavior.

Most law (especially in the US) isn't even codified. It's just courts saying what's fair and unfair. Honestly the law ain't that bad. If someone fucks you over, it can probably help you. It's not just for angry soccer moms.

I agree with this

you fucking establishment always trying to find the flaws in my rebellion

lawyer* again

I don't even know what laws there are

no one does; there are too many

but they all generally reflect the public's general sense of morality

if you want to be an average citizen, all you need to know in regards to the law is to be a decent person

this video is fucking dumb. there's some good stuff to be gained from school (even though i was a dumbass disrespectful little shit while i was in it). its only a real bummer if you get a teacher who isn't really very educated themselves which unfortunately does happen a lot

as for this boyinband thing lol it's mostly just funny/cringe in a hopsin kinda way but a little worse

#TeamCrush is the real enlightenment

IM YOUR PROM DATE YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT

its too bad. I always wanted to know what laws there are

>I wasn't taught how to get a job

What does this even mean?

>I wasn't taught how to differentiate memes from mucore

what did he mean by this

Memes are nice, they break up the grimes hate and lavren clit sucking that's usually on here.

the video is embarrassing mostly because he looks and sounds like a colossal fag, but it's not exactly a big secret that a lot of what you learn at school is totally irrelevant. the most important thing to any capitalist government is that you have the worker bee mentality instilled in you from the moment you can start forming sentences, anything useful you learn in the process is just a happy accident

I really disagree with him when he says that learning about science is a waste of time. I think it's very important to learn about physics and biology and how the universe works

unless something very out of the ordinary happens like always

are you ok with that?

not really but whatcha gonna do

It means "my parents didn't teach me to arrive on time, dress correctly and write a decent curriculum vitae".
I mean just look at his edgy two tone haircut.

Learning how things work give you the basis for figuring out what we don't know yet. That's its biggest goal, but the issue is that only a fraction of every student will do research. But it's still important, I think kids should learn globally about everything so they can choose their career correctly, how can you be interested in a field if you don't know about it ?