How do i jerk off in college? I try jerking off in the restroom stalls, but too often other people are in there

How do i jerk off in college? I try jerking off in the restroom stalls, but too often other people are in there.

hlep

learn roommate's schedules and pray

This

any empty storage rooms?
any hidden places outside at night?

In the shower an option?

this, I forgot

listen to him OP

lmao. yeah, I wish I could, but he is too unpredictable.

lol, I tried this. not really though, because you can see under the stalls pretty easy, and when the cum drops on the floor, it will be there for all to see.
I actually tried it during the middle of the day, so luckily no one was there. I had to move it into the drain, one stall away, with my shower shoe. Didn't feel to great sticking my foot in all the mold and hair that got clogged up in the drain.

Get an apartment, poorfag

>intentionally isolate yourself from all other peers because you didn't learn anything from this board and r9k

l o l n o

>waste money you could be using to pay off your student loans

lol, no

I would just do it in the stalls at 2 in the morning because my college had stalls where its physically impossible to see through the crack in the door. When I knew my roommate would be in class for 6 hours, I would also use that time to do it in bed. You'll figure it out freshmanfag. You just have to be patient!

fap in front of everyone and don't give a fuck then
just tell them that you identify as one of those tumblr meme genders and they'll let you do anything you want

Dorms cost more than an apartment you dipshit.

depends on the dorm. I pay like 200 dollars to live in my dorm for 6 months, so idk...

Just go for it

the fuck is this originally from?

lool. good one m8. oberlin too, so they that's almost possible

kind of sounds like the best option.

How does it feel to live in a country so shit that you have to share fucking rooms with people holy shit. I am a poor son of a single mother and even I only share the kitchen with other people. The worst I have heard of around here is a friend of mine who has to share the kitchen and the bathroom with a chainsmoking indian looser, but at least they got the same lock on their respective doors inside of their as on their own front door so no strangers can come in.

>does he actually think i'm from Chad?

this is hot

lol

>find woman
>insert penor into orifice
>cum inside
>no more jerking off

post sauce

if onlu

Post a selfie so we can see if you're too ugly to fuck or not

fuckoffm10

i want to jerk

Go find a bitch to dick. Find an average girl, touch her while you talk to her, sexual innuendo X 10 then dick her m88e

this is Sup Forums m8

i have no control over my virginity

it's not up to me

Oh ye true G

No fap for eternity?