What do you think about my photo Sup Forums? Art is my passion I want some feedback

What do you think about my photo Sup Forums? Art is my passion I want some feedback

ficki ficki

Why are you choking the girl?

i smell nigger

It's art you wouldn't get it

Yes , I'm black it's 2016 deal with it

>current year

It's awful. Read about composition, read about proportions. Don't just shoot your own hand choking someone looking straight into the camera. Might as well do snuff, man

Tots or gtfo

Photography isn't art.

You're close minded it's not even funny. The picture tells a story about my pain as an African American. If you just opened your eyes and saw it for what it really was you would see the beauty.

Yes it is are you fucking retarded? It's 2016 and you're saying whatever you don't like isn't art? Get real dude.

undeserved dubs

gtfo, nigger

Taking a picture and using photoshop to change lighting aspects and colors doesn't count as art, but thanks for playing.

You try doing this shit then. I didn't drop 600$ on my canon camera for my work to be disrespected like that. Some day I'm gonna be a famous photographer and you're gonna still be here beating off to little cartoon girls.

Fucking racist asshole.

says the fucking nigger taking pictures of himself choking out a white bitch

You might want to reconsider your life choices if photography is a hobby that you actually take seriously.

It wasn't meant to be a racist picture you weak minded fuck. I was trying to illustrate some social commentary in my photography. The way white people treat my people, the way white women see us black men, all of that wasn't meant to offend but show the struggle African Americans are going through.

My family supports my hobby 100% and I'm going to school for photography next year all of my friends say I'm good at what I do and it's not only a hobby but it's a way of life to me.

bó, nuair déileáil leis loighic fuaime a bheidh, mooooo ginearálta mar fhreagra

I can take pictures on my phone too. But it doesn't make me an artist.

>not racist
>pic of white vs nigger struggle
pick one, faggot

Are you from Africa? If you didn't immigrate from Africa to America then you are an American not an African American.

Wow, they all support you? That's so great! Having support is a wonderful thing and completely justifies all illogical decisions in life! I love the world, don't you?

I'm a black man living in the most racist country In the world does it matter where I was born? Fucking prick.

I took it on my 600$ camera that's meant for photography. Nice try though.

It does though. If you where born in America then you are an American. You are not African

I can use a camera to take pictures but that doesn't mean I'm an artist.

False.
His aren't though.

It's pretty dope OP.

Even though this is bait.

Trying to be edgy. Needs work, bad lighting, desperate to get your IG name out there

>the most racist country In the world
Pretty sure that award goes to one of nigger or mudslime countries. You know, the ones where genocide is an everyday thing. Stop being melodramatic, nigger.

I like it

lol

Not any dumbass with a camera can be a photographer. Do you know any of the technicalities that go into taking a good photo? Exactly so shut up.

>My artistic value is equal to the cost of my equipment
You're not an artistic, your a faggot in a phase trying to be all edgy and brooding to get chicks.

Hope you get trayvoned you pretenous twat

Liked and followed

bullshit you low quality troll. You have no idea what it is you're trying to even imitate because your racist bullshit mind is so stuck on this fascination with blackness. I bet you jerk off to this shit

Just because you took a picture with an expensive camera doesn't mean your good. You'll learn that in your photography school.

Thanks for the support guys give me a follow on IG ill follow back too.

And you bought a Canon lol. Nikon ftw

I like the look that the girl has, overall the picture is cool.
As an artist myself, I'm very criticized often, about my way of doing things, my way of thinking and living, however, as a public figure or an artist, you shouldn't care about what people say about your stuff. If it's bad for them.. Well.. Shit, if it's not, much appreciated; instead of angry to people who disagree with your artistic point of view.

Kek. Have fun shooting weddings and kids parties when your photography "career" doesn't go anywhere.

Holy shit you're not a troll?

>rich
>photography
Pick one faggit

Thanks bro apreciate it.

You don't either since your image was so poorly composed.

>Wahh he dindu nuffin!!

You dumb niggers are all the same

Wow your gonna be a joke in photo school. Source: I just went through it....

How would you improve the composition?

Is this a blacklivesmatter thing?

Pretty shit, but hey I'm guessing u r like 14 so u will get better

Well anybody can steal a camera Tyrone

Make it less shit

It's okay not to know

Do you have that picture without the hand?

too much nigger. no sensible white person would consider photography let alone by a nigger to be art.

Yes, most of my work has been themed like that lately. I'm not BLM, supporter but I like that they are empower black youth to do something about this shit that's going on instead of sitting in shitty neighborhoods and committing crimes.

>It's terrible on a technical level
>Nuh uh, you just don't understand my vision.
Vision =/= skill nerd.
Learn proper techniques before you try and create, Yoko.

This post is art.

Stop being a pretentious faggot. Go work at McDonald's like the rest of your gorilla looking friends

So strangle grill in akward selfie way to win?

BLM doesn't do jack shit besides set things on fire and riot

Why is she so unhappy? Is it because u can't use photoshop?

In what way is that art?

I tell you what I respect your hustle for deciding to come to a forum that's been half-taken over by nazi scum to pitch your art. it is good shit, rest of your feed is hihg qual too

No because some filthy gorilla has his hands all over her

Sooooo desperate. So cringe

That is why he is choking her
Duh fucking dumbass

Look at it

Look how the sunlight crosses the frame in the opposite direction the landscape elevation goes

Look at the crispness

Look at the light and dark

Look at the river that leads your eye through the frame

Look at the ancient land you'll never return you to, that's lost to you forever; never will you explore anything, never will you find anything that hasn't already been found, but here's this old, old, old world that used to have dinosaurs running through it and your tiny little bullshit life is less than a hundredth of a hundredth of a blink in a history that stretches backwards and forwards in front of you farther than your mind, or any mind, can understand.

Are you getting the fucking picture yet?

Did u get to fuck the bitch?

In what way is a painting of landscape art?

Art is subjective and open to interpretation, which is why there are so many dumb kids photographing their shit in black and white and claim it's art.

They're looking for validation, and photography is easier than learning actual "craft."

I thought it was because it was in black and white

Ain't no bitches getting choked so it's not art

well at the time this pic was taken b&w was all there was.

Just because you spent 600 bucks on a camera meant for photography doesn't mean you can suddenly take professional pictures, to become good and to be renowned takes years of experience buddy. You may have tried to depict a struggle towards African Americans but your execution of the photo caters to modern day social media of the young, not saying that's a bad thing but they're 50,000 (using that as an estimate) other people doing the same thing your doing. The chances of you becoming a pro and making profitable income to pay for living expenses and such is not feasible. Not trying to roam in your parade but you gotta see the logic and grow up

What is your goal here?

Lol nahhh
Dumbass
I like you dude
Ay thanks man give me a follow on IG

fucking lol

Here's some more photo art

Spell correctly, Nigger.

Would but I'm not on IG, although this shit would blow up on Fetlife. IDK if you're into kinky shit but they would be all over this

If you would read my post you'd understand what I was saying. Are you illiterate?

Now that's tucking art!

Fucking rekted OP
Your art sucks

You're a downright fucking moron if you think blm is good in anyway.

So you're saying that the planet is art, which is acceptable, but taking a photograph and adding a black and white filter and altering the contrast doesn't make the photographer an artist. Photography is for people that don't actually have the creative ability to learn and achieve prowess in disciplines like drawing/painting or sculpture, the products of which are literally extensions of the being of the artist.

Why is the swimming pool purple? Is this the rio diving pool or something?

This photo speaks to me. It perfectly describes how I feel every time I see BLM in the news.

Why is this nigger trying to steal a pool? Doesn't he know niggers can't swim?

I hear what you're saying, but I don't know why you're saying it. Why do you care what he does?

The Nigger clearly filled it with stolen grape Kool aid packets.

There's as much depth here as in any dating tip from Cosmo

Because they just wanted to take great photo of something.

They didn't then talk about how the river represents the deep pain of the Native Americans and the contrast represents mans desire to go ass to mouth or some equally contrived bullshit

i like it, even though it's edgy, it reflects the current society we live in. The black arm represents racial diversity and how it's actually hurting our values and culture. The female being choked looks as if she wants to be choked because i see little resistance thus representing how our own values are actually hurting us because we feel guilty what we have done to the black people as a whole so we continue to let this happen

Lol yeah I'm into kinky shit my nickname is creepy cam, but to what's fetlife?

Kek

Oh ho let me explain it to you

The guy who took that photo was getting up at dawn every day and waiting till dusk every day at a national park to get those shots.

He stood there for days waiting for the clouds to cover the landscape and filter the light just so.

The camera he was working with was not digital. It was extremely primitive based upon our standards, and developing a photo from it was absolutely impossible without a lot of training. And even then you lost a good number of the photos in development.

And you didn't have no fucking 300GB of RAM + the cloud to store your shit back when this photo was taken; it was a fucking handful of chemically treated paper that would become worthless if exposed to light.

Even beyond the technical difficulties --and take this from someone who once was one of the best representational pencil drawers in a state university-- any artist will tell you that coming up with a good concept is more important than being good at your medium.

A person who truly loves photography and has an eye for the visual can tell between a good photo and a poor one. Don't get buttmad because YOU can't. Just say you don't like photography, it's truer than saying that there is no such thing as good photography. Because that's plainly bullshit and you know it.