Well, playstation network went down like a 2-dollar whore again, so I'm left with you faggots. Why is PSN so shit-tier...

Well, playstation network went down like a 2-dollar whore again, so I'm left with you faggots. Why is PSN so shit-tier? I want to round those fucking japs at Sony up in a fucking gym and gas the whole lot of those slant-eyed fucking island-niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

okay you're at a 12 I'm gonna need you to dive back down to around a 6

Buy a pc

>current year

>buying a console

wew

I used to game on PC, but I got tired of dumping hundreds of dollars into new hardware every other year just to play the new games coming out. The last straw happened when I bought a fucking game, and it would fucking bluescreen my windows regardless of what processes I turned off or on, or the patches I downloaded. Fucking 60 bucks on a game I couldn't make work because of some fucking software conflict I had no way of identifying. Fuck a PC.

Oh, but you can bet your sweet fucking ass the playstation store is up and running first goddamn thing, but the online gaming--the one fucking thing people always want to use--is still down. Fucking nip faggots.

>not having superior xbox one technology

Literally everybody knows PS servers are shit. Save PS gaming for the (very few) good single player exclusives, and get either an xbox or PC for online play.

I personally prefer xbox, but if you really hate Microsoft that bad you can go ahead and get yourself a PC so you can play on a different Microsoft device.

TL;DR l2microsoft or bust

I'm pretty sure that's your fault for being shit at computers rather than anything else

Fuck your battery-operated controllers and your stupid online accounts for 50 bucks a year. Eat a dick, X-peasant.

has to be bait

>if you really hate Microsoft that bad you can go ahead and get yourself a PC so you can play on a different Microsoft device.

Install gentoo :^)

>2016
>still cuntsole gayming

Who gives a fuck? Just go outside or shitpost until it comes back up.

>couldn't make work because of some fucking software conflict I had no way of identifying
Tech illiteracy.

Fuck it, this. Just install GNU/Linux and get steam.

Because I want to play R6: Siege. That's why I give a fuck.

What is dual booting?

psn is shit tier because its not PC

wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery

>2016
>not having superior battery-powered wireless mouse and keyboard

Nigger, if you can't afford batteries and $50 a year, what the fuck are you doing? I spend more money on alcohol and cigarettes in a month than I do for a year XBL subscription and batteries, you broke ass cunt.

It's where you wear two pair of boots in lieu of one pair.

Picture obviously related, right?

The reason I have money is I don't spend it stupidly. Just walk to your kitchen sink and drink everything underneath it.

They did you a favor. All these TC games suck. Ask a guy with 600 hours into the The division.

The Division is minecraft with guns for faggots. I'll take your word for it, though.

>$100 a year is foolish spending

Do you make $2k a year or something? Holy shit, man.

Buying games aside, that's literally nothing. $100 is less than a days worth of pay. Unless you're living on NEETBux, any average person can afford $100/year on a luxury.

If you really think that's expensive, you should see my fishing gear. Now THAT is stupidly spending, but hobbies are expensive.

You're a mindless faggot; no one will miss you when you kys.

Damn, may as well get it over with then.