I'm sorry I can't be the son, nephew, uncle, or brother you always wanted

I'm sorry I can't be the son, nephew, uncle, or brother you always wanted.

I'm sorry I can't be the Uncle/Dad that my son deserves

I'm sorry I post bananas in ylyl threads.

I'm sorry I don't respect your failure ass of a self, dad.

No ur not.

I'm sorry i was a fucking cunt on friday, and i'm sorry i swept it under the rug and pretended it never happened.

I'm sorry I tried to show you that someone really does care.

I'm sorry I'm fucked up... I can't help that. I'm sorry I probably annoy you. I'm sorry that I'm never good enough. I love you.

It's not really my girlfriend. It's just a girl from facebook. We're not even friends on facebook. I'm so lonely.

I'm sorry I didn't see it coming.......
The blood
The knife you came in with
I had no fucking clue
Little did I know it would haunt me the rest of my life
I wish we'd never have met

I'm sorry for obliterating a golf club, and then exiting the club like nothing happened.

unforgivable

failed out of college, sorry mom and dad for wasting those years despite all the financial support you gave me :(

youre a faggot op, anyone in this thread taking it seriously is a faggot too, fuck off

I'm sorry for making you give me your watch, I ended up selling it anyways.

Sorry I'm so fuckin cool. O wait no I'm not.

I wish I had died. I killed so many people to stay alive, and I'm so useless.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

i'm sorry I came in my son.

wut

I'm sorry I broke up 2 marriages because I like to sleep with married women.

tell stories

I'm sorry for not reacting to you and your new boyfriend. Truth is I don't give a shit and he looks like a little bitch.

He probably is...lolz

I don't feel sorry for anything I have done.

I'm sorry for having sex with you even though I knew you were under 18 it wasn't till the sheriff's called that I knew you were 14.

Story?

Looks like /r9k/ spilled over.

Looks like a cuck if I ever saw one

Same.
I've stolen so much and cheated and scammed people out of a lot and don't feel bad about it - i'd feel bad if I got caught..

I'm sorry that I don't understand how you feel and can't understand the words you use to convey those feelings

Rob Lowe?

I'm sorry that you want me to owe up to your mistakes. I'm sorry that I sometimes don't have the patience to accept that I needed to be an adult before I was a child. I'm sorry I can never look you in the eyes anymore. I'm sorry you thought I wouldn't remember. I'm sorry that one day I will walk away from this, and you will never see me in your life ever again.

I'm sorry I never asked to be born. I'm sorry I didn't let myself die when I had the chance. I'm sorry, but sometimes I don't think I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I put down all your approaches. I really do like you back, but you're too good for me. I'm a complete piece of shit and you're perfect.

Sorry I fucked your sister.

Sorry brother for stealing the right control and numpad 0 key caps from your PC in high school you know how runescape can make us all rage

Sorry for overthinking.

Im sorry for playing with your emotions and generally playing games, i always suspected you would do it first like every other woman ive had in my life so i attacked preemptively. You dont know and even if i confessed you wouldn't believe me because you still truly believe im a good person and not a half alienated sociopath who surfs a manga inspired imageboard in his free time. But because of that im going to do my best to change things because i know that you truly do care even if you don't know how to show it and i do care even if i don't know how to show it.

Im sorry I was born as a failure for this life

Sorry about your panties Sam.
Ive been blowing my load on them for about 2 years now. Hope you can forgive me.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

I'm sorry your name is Jason and you're such a fucking cuck your wife fucks me instead of you, you fat cunt.

Unforgivable

I'm just sorry for everything. I really am.

Careful with all those edges

I'm sorry I fucked you over so many times.

>tfw my name is Sam and I'm a guy.
>tfw I know a guy who would blow loads on my panties :(

I'm sorry for giving my best friend shrooms with reoccurring schizophrenia in his family. I was a fucking moron for not checking before hand

Joe?

No edge here I'm just an emotionless asshole.

Fuck you

The closest is feeling sorry for someone to be so stupid to get taken advantage of. I mean, shit that works on most other people I would see from 10 miles away

Kek fuck you Sam!

I am sorry for tormenting overly feely dog lovers with this pictures

I'm sorry for knocking your teeth out on the playground, Margaret.

I am sorry for pretending to be a retarded shilling Hillary supporter, and making people hate her

Fuck you steve.

Dear homeless druggie living in the woods down the street,
I am sorry for smashing your stash of needles and lighting your rotting mattress on fire.

Edgy :^)

I'm sorry you hung yourself. You didn't even really know if you were going to get as fucked over as you may have thought in the end. But it was obviously a mistake judging by the claw marks and shit. I'm so sorry, I wish I listened when you tried to tell me in so many words. I hope it gave you some kind of fucking peace, better than the oxys.

I'm sorry OP is an enormous fag

Did you... did you get cuckolded and have your kid stolen by your own brother?

im sorry im such a terrible wife. i keep saying the same things over and over but i can see in your eyes that you are starting to not believe me. you show your emotions differently than I do so its hard for me to tell, but im beginning to see how much I hurt you on a daily basis. i aabsolutely adore you, but for some reason I turn into this horrible vicious person sometimes, im so sorry.

I'm sorry I broke your face with a handful of rocks.

That's hardcore, bruh.

sorry for using your dildo mom.

i cheated on my gf 3 times!

I'm sorry for being too disappointing I just don't have the same interests as you mom/dad/uncle/aunt

bó, nuair déileáil leis loighic fuaime a bheidh, moooooooo ginearálta mar fhreagra

i cheated in yu-gi-oh when i was 13

just try to be better user. its all you can do.

you motherfucker

Fuck you alex

Im sorry I didnt bust one in your rather ill fitting gash.

Im sorry I didnt come over on thanksgiving but I wasnt ready to meet your son, I just wanted tail.

Im sorry I pissed in your mouthwash and brushed my asshole with your toothbrush.

I'm sorry I gave you your first shot. I realize you would have had her do it anyway, but I really fucking regret it. I'm sorry, it was the worst mistake I made. You were awesome, and beautiful. It wasn't fucking worth it. No high is worth what you've been through. I know it's not me, but I'm sorry I ever helped.

It's not hard to be nice to someone.
All you have to do is find out what they want.

Is it hardcore to have no one in my life beacuse I don't care about anyone? I have no friends my family doesn't talk to me. I haven't even felt a hug from another person in years.

Im sorry im a boring ass person. Im sorry that I snitched on people for drugs. Im sorry that I care too much about one person's well being. Im sorry that Im not so fun to be around. Im sorry that Im a white person in a 1st world country complaining about something so useless.

>mooooooooo
Thats what your mother said

I'm sorry I've let you down time and time again. I know I've broken many promises, I've taken advantage of you, and I've failed you. I'm a disgrace to our name. Mom, dad, and brothers.

So like, a year ago?

same way, I have a wife at least who can laugh at dog torture videos or do some fluffy role playing, but dealing with other people is just work. Pretending to care about what they say long enough to be around them

Nah. Not sorry for shit. They deserved it

Kek.

I'm sorry for making "reply to this post your your mother will die in her sleep tonight" posts. It's just so satisfying to be devilish.

Thank you OP. Never got to say so
E of this shot, ever.

I'm sorry I started the reply to this post or you mom dies meme.

If you were the emotionless bastard you say you are, you wouldn't mention that you haven't felt a hug in years. It shows you want and miss that connection. Turns out you aren't what you present yourself to be. Nothing wrong with that.

My deepest sorrows. When I was seven, I chased my sister around the kitchen throwing knives at her because she refused to feed me. She ran to her room crying and I followed her in, begging her not to tell on me. She never did.

I'm sorry I didn't spend more time with you before you died. I'm sorry I made you cry that one time. I'm sorry i'm that worthless pathetic ass excuse for a son. I'm sorry that I hate your wife even though she's my own mother. I'm sorry most of all for giving you the cold shoulder, just becase you were old. You didn't deserve it.

Sorry yotsuba for posting your r34

Im sorry i am white /thread

Maybe your right. But I'll never really know beacuse I don't give a fuck about having any kind of relationship with another person. I must rather just be by myself.

I'm sorry I left. You were a good fucking friend, and when you needed me most, I fucked up. You taught me so much about life, how to not end up dead in this game. I never meant any disrespect, and I'm sorry your family ended up catching so much shit in the end. I wish I could have stopped you before you hit your jackpot fuck up.

Also, one time I was on vacation and I stole a stray cat from a Mexican family that was feeding it. I told them it liked me better. I apologize to those who were struck by this.

I believe he will forgive you, if you just post a pic of your tits in this thread.

We all are, user, but nothing can stop it.

Uwu

I'm sorry I slept with him, he is yours and you belong together. I just wish you'd appreciate him. I'm sorry that I don't regret it like I should.
I'm sorry that I would do it again in a heartbeat.
I'm fucking sorry for the way I hate you because of how you treat him, you bitch