ITT. Were all working at the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11th

ITT. Were all working at the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11th

thank god for the unmeltable steel beems holding up my building today.

I went home because I forgot I left the baby in the oven.

/thread. dont be an ass

I dont know why I keep bringing this parachute to the office. Guess I will leave it at home today. Its not like a high rise has ever burned down.

man, I bet I won't be killed by terrorist and my nation ruin itself in reaction

I wonder if Larry and his family will be at work today....

I'm so fucking sick of this job. Sometimes I feel like my life is crashing down

Fuck, I'm having to work late today and miss my date with Cameron Diaz... This day cannot get any worse.

Man, its way too cold in the office today. Bill, can you heat things up a bit?

Fuck work today! I'm hung over, and wrecked from last night... I'm gonna go get breakfast and a huge coffee. Can't deal with Jerry's shit morning rally meeting... Anyone coming with?

Assault rifle in the broom closet... check.
Body armor in my briefcase... check.

These people have no idea what I'm about to unleash.

Anyone seen Rothman and Goldstein today? They told me to cover for them incase they didn't make it in on time.

I've got a dentist's appointment

Thanks fam, best laugh I've had all day.

I really wish I had this exact office closer to the ground

Oi!

>Kynareth save us, here he comes again!

That's it, today is the day, im gonna stop being a coward and finally an hero.

About quarter til 9 this morning you'll all remember 9/11/01 as the day Bobby Bockerson jumped to his death off the twin towers

I wonder if I should be worried about this asbestos?

Why are we rigging 7 for demo, theres nothing wrong with this building...

(Meanwhile in the north tower)
"You know Barbra on the 93 floor?"
"Yeah?"
"I hope she dies the stupid bitch cheated on me."

Yo check out this funny cat video

Yes! jessica wants to bang on the top floor bathroom! Today is gonna be the best fucking day of my life#

Who wants to go to the roof? I hear the view is amazing

Where's all the jews?

Umm because jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams. I mean those crazy Jews.... I mean yeah.... Water cooler so... What's happening

Can't wait to go to that meeting on the top floor today.

Well since the building has been set for demolition so we can get justify war in the Middle East, I think I am sick today

Dude let's just go home today

We can chill in my den and have a few beers I need a day off

What are all those guys with yamicas starring at from the empire building.

Man I am so sick of this fucking job. I wish someone would fly two planes into it.

Shit guys, New office... And they even sent me to the top floor. Man I'm living it up today!

Cant believe tyrone saying white men cant jump. Ill prove him wrong some day

Daym it's hot in here today, maybe hot enough to melt the steel beams holding up this building.
>Laughing uncontrollably
Yeah as if that were even possible
>Wipes laughing tears from eyes

Allahu akbar

wow, those guys with the white cloths over their heads look mighty cool, cant imagine them being anything other than nice

Man, I wish this building looked nicer. Like I wish they'd just knock it down and start over

Today, I saw my new job on the top floor! Finally, after years of working my ass off, I've made it to the top!

Plus my new office has an amazing view! Hell, if a plane were heading for us, I'd be the first to see it! Haha. Knock on wood!

Story time oh goodie

If Trump wuz in charge dis wood uh never happed

Bush is a great president.

Attention all suckers... Err I mean all employees, This is your CEO speaking. Just letting you guys know that I'm leaving work right now for a business trip. Good luck to you all!

One day Jim there will be a black president! Is this the 80th floor ok see you tomorrow..

man, the US is just too awesome. I wish someone would come along and take us down a peg.

I wish I could just jump out these windows.

test

KHLAV KALASH. GET YOUR KHLAV KALASH.

I'm the guy in that one gif who opens the window and jumps.

I'll take a bowl.

Can't wait to get on Reddit when I get home tonight.

Yeah sir, we've already rigged the explosives down in the base of the North and South tower along with other buildings for quote on quote "collateral damage".
Yeah, I'll pack things up and see when the planes are coming to kill over "1000 United States Citizens". Might be a bit late though.

The Jews warned me not to go to work that day. So I stayed home and gave myself a circumcision

were cats a thing even back then?

What do you mean back then?

I've got this warning on ICQ.

How the fuck did you buy that in 2001? It's illegal in 2001!

and another warning via Odigo

Met you there bro

Damn it... It's already 9am... Fuck fuck fucking traffic! Ahhhhhh! Gonna be soooo late!

we were all working? what are we doing now?

You know what? Muslims aren't that bad. I feel like they've really come around in the public image. Their future is looking pretty bright, unless they somehow fuck THAT up.

WTC had multiple different business offices. There would have been more than one CEO.

Undrrated

Gonna go get coffee. BRB.

My dads pilot. He's going to fly an airplane today!

Uhhhh another day of work. Just wish a plane would crash into this damn place....

I'm gonna run down to Starbucks, do you guys need anything? You'll have to give me the money first.

Boy...finally finished cleaning the windows and NOW the boss wants me to do the other building. Man I hate my job.

Nope here you go. Be careful of flying objects

So, how are the kids doing? I've heard something about Lara and Clark that you will not want to miss.

Oh man. Jeff is going to love this one. I've eaten like 3 cans of refried beans this morning for breakfast. Sometime around 9 o'clock this morning, I'm sure gonna blow. Man I love working on the 95th floor.

only one month of summer left

Pfffttt.... most schools are in session right now ya shit.

Linda, Did you receive the fax I sent. Thanks, David

I've finally finished my work proving Hitler was right and did nothing wrong. I shall release it to the world at 10:00 am

See ya in hell

I mean the public would NEVER want us to go to war with Afghanistan if they simultaneously hijacked multiple planes and killed hundreds of passengers.

Thank goodness we're also going to demolish the building at immense risk of being caught by basement-dwelling neckbeards.

Oh! That sexy blonde with the nice ass wants me to meet her on the top floor! Gonna tear that ass up!

Hey does anyone else think that plane is getting larger?

Guys let's not go inside. We can call in sick and go to the movie " soul survivors ". What do you guys think?

Hello everyone attention please. We need to pick a new safety rep.

I called in sick.

Anyone want to go skydiving this weekend?

Its too early. Wait till the 11th

Yeah but I think it will go over or around us, but just in case i'm going to leave.

I know but most of them haven't bombed their first exam yet so there's like 2 weeks left before they all decide to get serious and try to salvage their B.A. in Business Administration.

>marks another day off the calender
>Thursday, September 11, 1986
>tidies up agenda

another day, another dollar

i've had a great idea, i'm going to start an imageboard, so kids born 4 years from now can anonymously discuss things that are happening now. They will be the best and brightest of us all. i will call it fourchins

Fuck, I'm glad i transferred to the south tower.

Hahaha stupid fucks.

It's Brain's birthday there is cake in the break room.

Holy shit 9111 trips. THIS MAN CAUSED 9/11

THE TIME IS NOW 8:45 A.M.

Today is the day I cross off taking a shit off the roof of this tower on my list!

Hope the wind isn't too bad...

Happy birthday Brian. Hope you have a Blast.

The hell did you guy just feel that?

Having an affair with suzie over in the north tower. Going over there for my morning bagle and blowie.

Shit, time to start work, ill see you guys at the board meeting later. Ive got to go call my wife to see how her plane rides going.

ITT; yuropoors wonder what happens on november the 9'th